Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the school really allow all the family to go they are failing those children. Leaving year six is a right of passage you do not have parents at the disco, you exchange numbers talk about meeting in the summer. Arrange to meet to go to the new school you do not have your little brother their dancing and definitely not your parents watching.

Plus im not bab fending but I think she really really believes that Erin will be fine in secondary school as she has been in primary. The thing she doesn't get is the kids in primary there parents have always know babs as this person and have probably always thought of she's just crazy but its just another mom in the play ground.
Senior school is going to be so so different and I really believe she doesn't think it will. Im guessing she thinks Erin will stay friends with all her primary school friends but the likely hood of that is so so slim.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think so, we did it for my daughter and her friends , didn’t get limo to disco leavers part though, we had the limo on last day of school then all went to local cricket club after they’d toured the mean streets for an hour
How crazy!! Times have changed since I wax year 6 we just walked there 😂

Reactions: 16
Sadly yes a limo/fancy car is fairly normal ,the only parents at my dd yr6 leavers do was parents who were on the PTA ,parent of a child with severe allergies sat in the bar area of the hotel with a few parents

Reactions: 11
Doubt it cos I would bet good money it never happened! Never heard of parents throwing the javelin at a school sports day?!!!
Running race, welly wanging yes….but not javelin.
Surely health and safety etc would not allow a parent to fling a spear willy nilly round kids FFS 🤦?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the school really allow all the family to go they are failing those children. Leaving year six is a right of passage you do not have parents at the disco, you exchange numbers talk about meeting in the summer. Arrange to meet to go to the new school you do not have your little brother their dancing and definitely not your parents watching.

Plus im not bab fending but I think she really really believes that Erin will be fine in secondary school as she has been in primary. The thing she doesn't get is the kids in primary there parents have always know babs as this person and have probably always thought of she's just crazy but its just another mom in the play ground.
Senior school is going to be so so different and I really believe she doesn't think it will. Im guessing she thinks Erin will stay friends with all her primary school friends but the likely hood of that is so so slim.
It was probably Bab's suggestion to let parents and siblings join!

Reactions: 10
it's not all about the winning babs! 🤦🏻‍♀️ but absolute bullshit did the parent participation in sports day involve javelin throwing. from my memories of school, parents tended to be involved in a race, occasionally with th einclusion of an egg and spoon, or throwing hula hoops or balancing beanbags on their heads to reach the finish line - not shoving a pointed weapon into babs' swollen trotter. 🤣

at least try to make your stories believeable babs, or just duck off. tbf tho, it would have sounded equally as unrealistic of she had claimed to have joined in a parents' running race - especially without her old man cheerleader to spur her on. i fully imagine that babs did duck all while at sports day except film content for reels and embarrass erin. in. front of her friends by shrieking at her manically from the sidelines of every race, interspersed with "weepy" moments about it being erin's last ever primary school sport's day, thus aggressively grabbing erin by the hair with her tippexed claws, to rub her snout in for a sniff. the poor girl will have death with more than enough humiliation already today, without having to deal with babs intended plans to crash the year six disco and make it all about her, her entire priority being to humiliate her daughter.

admittedly, i don't have kids but when i was a kid of erin's age, school discos were for the kids. since when was it a thing that kids had to bring their families along to? because at that age, i can't imagine anything worse in terms of an eleven year olds' desperation to not be humiliated by their parents. is this actually a thing,? is it a "brummy" thing? or is it something babs has INVENTED?! and by "invented", i mean that she has decided that erin ain't gonna be having fun at a disco without her, so has planned to crash the party - regardless of the total absence of any other parents. either way, she's gonna be up. wayyy past her toddler bedtime - as are the kids - how will babs cope?! there will definitely be tears and tantrums before bedtime - likely with steve having to step in a drag babs out of the school bathroom about she's having a breakdown about "the last ever disco at primary school" - ethan's remaining years at primary school entirely overlooked. 😔

Reactions: 12
Doubt it cos I would bet good money it never happened! Never heard of parents throwing the javelin at a school sports day?!!!
I doubt they would have insurance for parents to throw javelin. Maybe egg and spoon race and a few others you have mentioned already.

I read that as Welly wanking #bitrude 🙈

bleeping hell, this disco is going on way past her bed time?! She must be so overwhelmed I'm surprised she didn't ditch fruit day as per!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely health and safety etc would not allow a parent to fling a spear willy nilly round kids FFS 🤦?
Had to laugh, I read that as "fling a spare willy around" 🤣 been a long day! 🤣 #BitRude

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair to her most primary schools use foam javelins - which are total crap to actually throw but much less dangerous than 8 year olds with spears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My kids Primary School used to do the Yr 6 leavers party for the whole family,,,,,,,, until I got onboard in my daughters year and put a stop to it and said it's just for the kids and they all agreed 🙄

My kids Primary School used to do the Yr 6 leavers party for the whole family,,,,,,,, until I got onboard in my daughters year and put a stop to it and said it's just for the kids and they all agreed 🙄
None of my children had parents that weren’t on the pta at the party. They even ensured that my Sen son had his own TA there so I didn’t go and he could be like the other children. Wtf goes to the yr 6 party?!

None of my children had parents that weren’t on the pta at the party. They even ensured that my Sen son had his own TA there so I didn’t go and he could be like the other children. Wtf goes to the yr 6 party?!
I’ve never known it and I’ve been a KS2 teacher for 19 years 🤣 Have taught many a year 6 class and never had the parents at a leavers party, unless they were PTA volunteers. Teachers past and present, TAs, any school staff who want to come but not families! Maybe it’s a Brum thing - did Babs invent it when she was 11?!?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I read that as Welly wanking #bitrude 🙈

bleeping hell, this disco is going on way past her bed time?! She must be so overwhelmed I'm surprised she didn't ditch fruit day as per!
Please can you explain what fruit day is? Babs has only told us about 37 times so I’m still unsure.

• Haha
Oh Christ Babs has snuck a cocktail in a can to a year 6 leavers party... she’ll be up on the desks next “dancing”. God help Erin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
babs definitely wants erin to be bullied - it's absolutely heartless and cruel, but there is no other reason she would be going out of her way to behave in such a crude manner, flaunting her crotch and her floppy tits, and sharing information about her daughter which will absolutely be used as ammunition against her. she will be frothing at the mouth thinking of all the content it will create for her - the endless "woe is me" pity posts to boost engagement with sympathetic comments, providing endless validation that she is a "great mum" and essentially playing the role of her hype woman groupon therapist, without having to spend a penny.

she's proved repeatedly that she doesn't give a single duck about protecting her children, in terms of their privacy or their safety, and that she totally priorities content. she will be absolutely intent on embarrassing erin at her disco tonight - as erin has specifically told her not to dance, we all know she'll be dressing entirely inappropriately to ensure all focus is on her, undoubtedly adorned in bleeping sequins, parading around singing loudly and gurning to the point where poor erin wishes the dance floor would swallow her whole. not only will she totally ruin the memory for her daughter, but she will also ensure she captures every moment on camera and shares it all over SM so erin can be repeatedly humiliated - more footage that bullies will use against her once she starts secondary school, while the babettes flood her comments with adoration and praise about how hilarious she is. 😡
Wonder if she dusted off the old "Let's Get Ready To Rhumble" routine or the Maui rap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to laugh, I read that as "fling a spare willy around" 🤣 been a long day! 🤣 #BitRude
Tbf...I should have followed the great Babatha Christie and punctuated the sentence thus.." fling. A. Spear. willy. nilly .around.kids"....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.