Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she's traipsing them to the shops again because it's 'a bit grey'. It will still be warm and it usually is a bit grey until 11ish when it burns away for the sun to come through. Let the kids have their pool day!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
And wasn't her memory yesterday 'playing cards with my mum and dad'? Suddenly just Dad now to make her absence seem less obvious 🙄

• Wow
Selfish cow , she’ll be taking them out again (and on Monday ) so Ste and the kids don’t join in any of the entertainment activities round the resort . Imagine how jealous she would be if the 3 of them chilled out and took part in any of the fun activities without her as she’s incapable of joining in or having any fun. She really is a bit special isn’t she having to be clapped to get in the pool - If you don’t like that sort of holiday don’t go on it , same with Butlins…

Anyway bet we don’t see any of the buffet as none of them like the beautiful salads, fish or meat dishes on offer. They probably daily visit the kids section and pile their plates high with chicken nuggets and chips 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 20
She will be in her element if she goes down to the town there are loads of Chinese tat shops

Reactions: 14
Booked an all inclusive and doing all she can to make sure the family are excluded from everything. They'd have been better off in a one bed AirBnB.

Reactions: 23
So Bab, who heavily relies on a weather app in Brum to watch out for rain so she can bang on about it, story after story , hasn't checked to see how the next few days pan out? A normal person would check the weather ( not that it's that accurate) and plan the day accordingly. If she'd done that at the start of their holiday , she could've waited till today to go tat shopping . Oh wait ,sorry this is Bab, she goes tat shopping virtually every day so she'll carry on regardless whatever the weather!!!

Reactions: 21
Turn the sound down yourself you lazy cow. Or better yet turn it off BEFORE you start recording - but I really wouldn’t worry Emma as no one expects much from your content anyway so a bit of tv noise is neither here nor there.

This family are quite pathetic that they can’t go without the tv for long even to watch something Babs actively avoids (The News)

And Emma I thought you were queen of the weather app so really you should know it was going to be grey. Or do you think the weather app only works in Birmingham?

Reactions: 22
Omg so much to say 😯 but I will try to keep it short, why has she gone on that holiday? What has she done different to being at home? Those poor kids😒 our holidays with the kids.... by now the apartment would be covered in towels and swimming cozies trying to dry out before the next pool fun, crap bits and pieces they had either won on arcade machines or bought in the little on site shops, and lots of very loud excited chatter about friends they had met and are seeing again later in the club, chatting about what we are doing for the day, and probably not being able to fit it all in in one day lol and finally getting back very late in the evening and still having to try and coax them into bed as they need some sleep before the fun starts again the next morning. I really miss them days with my 3 ( all grown up now with kids ) but what fab memories we all have 🥰 as for babs I don't really need to say much, you've all said exactly what I feel aswell.
And if I go on and write it all here I will just get myself wound up again like I just have catching up on their family ( babs) holiday.
Absolute joke of a woman 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I will never understand why they go on holiday, several times a year, to do more or less exactly what they do at home. It seems such a waste of money. Is there some (amazingly) undisclosed reason they are SO wedded to the routine? The only family I know who have a strict routine have an autistic child, but even they manage to change things up here and there! A quiet night in the hotel room seems more like a midweek recharge to me, ready to make the most of your last few days!
You’ve just said exactly what I’m thinking
She is the biggest waste of space going
Why does Steve put up with her 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
I haven’t had much experience with Spain type holidays but surely you can still have a pool day if it’s grey outside?
The canaries can get so cloudy at times. We went and the whole week was overcast and grey. No rain but temps never dropped below 35.

The only problem was the grey sky was depressing as I like a bit of sun to brighten the place up but we saw loads of people burnt to a crisp as they didnt realise you could still burn and didnt bother applying spf.

People still use the beach and pools as it's still hot

Reactions: 17
Where's your chair then Bab? How are you gonna make memories from taking pictures while lying on the bed just watching them then? Why are you not playing cards with them? Thought you made memories with your MUM and dad playing cards.
You've gotta have a good memory to be a good liar.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Turn the sound down yourself you lazy cow. Or better yet turn it off BEFORE you start recording - but I really wouldn’t worry Emma as no one expects much from your content anyway so a bit of tv noise is neither here nor there.

This family are quite pathetic that they can’t go without the tv for long even to watch something Babs actively avoids (The News)

And Emma I thought you were queen of the weather app so really you should know it was going to be grey. Or do you think the weather app only works in Birmingham?
A quick google says the weather is mostly cloudy all day with highs of 26. Still warm enough for a pool day but instead she wants to shop for willy key rings and sweets.

Sad little fucker

Now be fair … Babs will need to stock up the tuck shop before tonight’s excuse to stay in 😂😂

Thread suggestion - Went to Lanzarote to shower on the balcony, yet another holiday packed with monotony

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The canaries can get so cloudy at times. We went and the whole week was overcast and grey. No rain but temps never dropped below 35.

The only problem was the grey sky was depressing as I like a bit of sun to brighten the place up but we saw loads of people burnt to a crisp as they didnt realise you could still burn and didnt bother applying spf.

People still use the beach and pools as it's still hot
People seem to forget about the UV index! Even though it’s cloudy there’s still UV, I bet it’s still nice and warm over there just get to the pool and have fun babs.
Also she’s going on as though florida is never cloudy or has torrential rainfall and storms, don’t hear her moaning there!

Ah c’mon now don’t you know Islam was her specialty for RE? It’s not like she doesn’t tell us at every opportunity but forget Eid until she reads about it here
She was also Head of Department! Estimated number of teachers:1.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does she mean “no one is looking at me” in her post, why would they be if they’re playing a game with their dad? Why does she have to be constant centre of attention

Reactions: 26
We all saw it in Florida and we’re seeing it again now. Emma Jong-un making up the rules to suit her own whims. Husband and kids missing out. Why’s Ste being such a wet lettuce about it, just say “actually the children and I will still be going to the pool, see you later when you get back”. What’s she gonna do? Maybe she should re watch her own tutorial of how to get in the pool.

It’s not like they’re there for weeks on end with plenty of spare days to waste either. Now on their third day and yet again it’s a no from Emma to doing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.