Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can claim she doesn’t care about her weight etc all she wants, fact is her posts say very differently. She is obsessed with her weight, she is constantly referencing her size and weight and trying to make herself feel better about it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wheeling out Rog for content as per! But why are your not wearing your bikini Bab? The pool was out and it was hot enough, but you're in a long dress Bab. Why's that? #notasize18 #bodypositivefraud

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wheeling out Rog for content as per! But why are your not wearing your bikini Bab? The pool was out and it was hot enough, but you're in a long dress Bab. Why's that? #notasize18 #bodypositivefraud
Obligatory pose
Side on
Half hidden behind Wet Claire
Hand on fake hip to create a waste that doesn't exist!

Come on Bab!
Get your Bikini on your Bikini body and show us a full on shot from the front, not taken by Kenny standing on the roof with you hiding behind anyone or anything!?

I dare you!

• Haha
Jesus, she's so boring. You would think she only had one child the way she's banging on about her primary years finishing.

How many body confident posts will be rolled out this week? Give it a rest Babs, pose normally, stop sucking everything in & show what your body looks like that would be confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s UNHINGED I tell you! The woman is manic and needs help.
Also, secondary school kids do all of these things. My 13 year old loves to read with me and my 15th at old often comes for cuddles. She’s not normal. The change to secondary school really isn’t the big drama she’s making it out to be. You’d think Erin was leaving home the way she’s going on!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
“We drank mocktails” eh looks like full fat coke and diluting orange to me. Could she try and hide her size “18” body that she’s so proud of, any more in those photos?

Reactions: 15
She’s UNHINGED I tell you! The woman is manic and needs help.
Also, secondary school kids do all of these things. My 13 year old loves to read with me and my 15th at old often comes for cuddles. She’s not normal. The change to secondary school really isn’t the big drama she’s making it out to be. You’d think Erin was leaving home the way she’s going on!
Eh? My daughter is almost 5 and I already marvel at her brilliance. She can count to 100, write her own name and is starting to randomly write other letters too, knew her alphabet before she turned 2, watches Bluey which will NEVER bore me to tears as it is AMAZING, has already been in 2 nativity plays (once as Mary) and she comes for cuddles. Whose toddlers aren't like this? Wanting cuddles and learning new things? I'm not sad my daughter is starting school and leaves her nursery this week forever. I'm sad for HER but I'm looking forward to it! Babs always projects her sadness and anxiety onto her kids. I bet Erin is really looking forward to going to secondary school but she's practically being forced to feel sad and anxious because that's how Bab's feels.

*Cue a massive grid post on Friday about Erin. The *one who made me a mother* and how proud she is of her whilst conveniently forgetting that she has a son.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OK so point 7

"they become amazing munchy lovely humans"

Don't we as parents think that anyway? I am my kids advocate and biggest cheerleader even on the hard days.

Reactions: 14
Jesus wept Stepladder Steve jumping into that paddling pool. That man has lost all his dignity the great big streak of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A thrilling Sunday at the tropical paradise that is Casa Conway. Jumping into an ankle deep paddling pool, squash “mocktails” (I mean put a bit of effort in and at least make some actual mocktails - she’s never done being out of costco), photos or it didn’t happen and Emma more dressed up in her day to day garb whilst everyone else embraces her garish tiki theme. Why didn’t she wear her 4773 year old primark dress yday to fit in with her “vibe.”
And not even starting on that drivel about leavers - honestly makes the biggest deal out of nothing.

can you tell she’s really annoyed me today😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And that’s fantastic for you! We should all be able to make our own choices about what we wear.

It’s the constant message of what we SHOULD be doing that gets me down. We should be wearing a bikini to make the most of life. That’s what gets me down. The assumption that I am not making the most of my life for the sake of what I am wearing.

For me, it’s not what other people would say or if they would look. That’s never even a thought for me because I genuinely never even register what other people wear. I am so wrapped up in my own problems that I never notice, and I honestly think most other people are the same way.

It’s how I feel. I wouldn’t feel comfortable. Not because of other peoples perceptions but because of how I feel about my body. I don’t like the way I’ve let myself look so I am continuing to do something about it. Wearing a bikini would make me feel worse about it, so I chose not to.

My SIL was off on one yesterday which made me annoyed about the whole thing. Telling me it was a shame that I wasn’t enjoying my time at a splash park with my toddler - becuase I didn’t want to wear swim wear.

In fact, I was having a perfectly lovely time in a t shirt dress, getting splashed and wet, I didn’t care. What I was wearing was an after thought, but it was obviously a problem for her.

ETA it started to piss my husband off too. He ended up saying to his sister “i’m in a t shirt and shorts, why aren’t you looking sad and telling me I am not having fun because i’m not wearing speedos?” 😂😂😂

In any case, Emma parading round in ill fitting swimwear will never make me change my mind 😀

THIS 👏👏👏

Size 12/14 here (14 on bottom, got a big booty from running 🤣) and as someone who was near anorexic pre children and still has body dysmorphia, it grinds my gears when people say "oh just wear a bikini, you'll regret it". duck off.
I've only started braving a one piece swimsuit in the last couple of years and wearing shorts in the summer, because my self esteem is that low about my appearance.

My SIL is funny with me as well, before I managed to wear shorts out she'd always scoff and say "why you not wearing shorts, it's hot, get over yourself".

Similarly so, I'm sick of people like Babs forcing onto women "oh no one is looking at your body, it's just a body ". Proof they have no clue about what a mental health battle it is with self esteem/body image issues!

• Heart
Eh? My daughter is almost 5 and I already marvel at her brilliance. She can count to 100, write her own name and is starting to randomly write other letters too, knew her alphabet before she turned 2, watches Bluey which will NEVER bore me to tears as it is AMAZING, has already been in 2 nativity plays (once as Mary) and she comes for cuddles. Whose toddlers aren't like this? Wanting cuddles and learning new things? I'm not sad my daughter is starting school and leaves her nursery this week forever. I'm sad for HER but I'm looking forward to it! Babs always projects her sadness and anxiety onto her kids. I bet Erin is really looking forward to going to secondary school but she's practically being forced to feel sad and anxious because that's how Bab's feels.

*Cue a massive grid post on Friday about Erin. The *one who made me a mother* and how proud she is of her whilst conveniently forgetting that she has a son.
And the grid post will be shared to stories with that bleeping annoying ABBA song all over it. AGAIN. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Babs no I did not immensely enjoy Rogs outfit because I don’t see him as a prop. He’s a grown man that despite fathering a female Damion I have respect for him.

Just thankful he has his own social media now so that she can’t slyly take photos of him now to drum up sympathy and engagement.

Don’t even get me started on the pineapple bullshit. She’s such a bizarre sexually frustrated creature.

And how is that lanky streak of piss stepping from one paddling pool into another content? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.