Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck, she has been parading round in that minging dress all day and is now going to try on swimwear, most of which will be sent back. Hope those items are thoroughly steam cleaned before they’re sent onto someone else!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is Erin under a blanket watching TV? It's summer!!!!
Was just coming on here to comment. Sad to see the kids copying their idle parents under manky blankets in this heat watching TV 🤦. Now we've got nice weather our TV is mostly off...CBA to even look at the news it's that depressing. Why not all get into the postage stamp size garden and use the friggin tiki bar for snacks and a bit of entertainment. Surely they could find somewhere shady to walk the fugly mutt( Margot/ Bab- you chose!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, in the summer holidays when the kids are fighting she will produce something fun to do (ie cheap tat from Poundland). Is that not rewarding kids for bad behaviour? If that is how wet San also parented then no wonder Babs turned out the way she has. Babs if they're fighting, tell them to stop not give them a reward
that "some may call them bribes" when she was talking about buying summer tat rewards for the toddlers earlier was a definite nod to tattle! hi babs! 👋🏻

what she totally fails to realise is that handing out treats to stop for the kids from bickering is not only rewarding bad behaviour, but also that they are fully aware that if they squabble - or equally if they display "good" behaviours that babs wishes to encourage, like tying their own shoelaces or agreeing to have a shower or doing "good sharing" - they earn themselves a treat, which they are obviously going to manipulate to their own advantage! making a huge drama each morning about brushing their teeth, knowing damn well that if they kick up enough of a fuss, babs will bribe them into competing basic tasks/acceptable behaviour that they should have been taught as toddlers! they know perfectly well how to behave appropriately and how to hang up their coats ffs, they're just not stupid, so they're gonna exploit the way babs hands out daily rewards! and good for them, if master's babs is stupid enough not to see it! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

i genuinely respect Ez for the way she demands babs pay her cash to clean out her own rodents' cage, while still snapping up her weekly tat reward for good behaviour - especially as this undoubtedly means the kids are totally taking advantage on other occasions too, and demanding financial rewards to complete menial household tasks, y'know, standard everyday chores, like emptying the dishwasher, hanging out the washing rice on the line, serving as her personal photographer when stepladder steve is at work, helping her wriggle out of her sweaty pleather leggings, or hand-delivering sugary snacks to her in her mummy corner when she doesn't want to put the effort into dragging herself away from netflix! 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220715_121100_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 16
TTw also mentioning today the benefits exercise has had on her mental health and keeping IG mostly ad free! Such a healthier take on life all round... take note Babs.

Anyone think Disney had her close her shop down as the later products were borderline infringement of copyright
I reported her to Disney for copyright infringement, so I hope so 👍🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
🐮🛍 - I've been away this week so just catching up, THE WAY she spoke to her family over the crisps, my god she enraged me.

She talks to them like they're tit on her shoe, I bet as well if they dared speak to her like that they'd get it in the neck from her.
The other thing that struck me was how bleeping grey she is, her face was bordering on a blue colour... she also appeared pissed if you ask me.

Reactions: 22
40+ year old woman names inanimate object……..wow the creativity of this content creator is soul destroying
Eddison, obvs, because it begins with the letter E, just like Emma, Erin and Ethan. babs proving tattle right in the fact that she chose her kids names not because she likes them but specifically because they begin with the letter E, which makes steve the conway outcast. tbh, i am genuinely surprised she didn't demand Erin be called Emma Jnr, and name her boy Emerson - to highlight that he belongs to HER, a mere extention of babs herself, who owes his entire existence to HER. 🤷🏻‍♂️

but then again, she doesn't even refer to him as "my boy" when she can dismiss him as "THE boy", so maybe she didn't want to connect herself to a future man. i wonder if steve was allowed any imput in naming the children? i doubt it, with babs' utter narcissism. wet san and rog picked the perfect name for their daughter - after all, you can't spell Emma without "ME". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
878E67A0-5672-4F8E-91AB-8723CD8C3729.png

when watching Tv is your favourite family past time why buy a house where only 2 of you can do it comfortably. Every time I see their lounge I think the TV is in such a poor place. They could have it in the other corner but she has so much tat there
Isn’t room!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
that "some may call them bribes" when she was talking about buying summer tat rewards for the toddlers earlier was a definite nod to tattle! hi babs! 👋🏻

what she totally fails to realise is that handing out treats to stop for the kids from bickering is not only rewarding bad behaviour, but also that they are fully aware that if they squabble - or equally if they display "good" behaviours that babs wishes to encourage, like tying their own shoelaces or agreeing to have a shower or doing "good sharing" - they earn themselves a treat, which they are obviously going to manipulate to their own advantage! making a huge drama each morning about brushing their teeth, knowing damn well that if they kick up enough of a fuss, babs will bribe them into competing basic tasks/acceptable behaviour that they should have been taught as toddlers! they know perfectly well how to behave appropriately and how to hang up their coats ffs, they're just not stupid, so they're gonna exploit the way babs hands out daily rewards! and good for them, if master's babs is stupid enough not to see it! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

i genuinely respect Ez for the way she demands babs pay her cash to clean out her own rodents' cage, while still snapping up her weekly tat reward for good behaviour - especially as this undoubtedly means the kids are totally taking advantage on other occasions too, and demanding financial rewards to complete menial household tasks, y'know, standard everyday chores, like emptying the dishwasher, hanging out the washing rice on the line, serving as her personal photographer when stepladder steve is at work, helping her wriggle out of her sweaty pleather leggings, or hand-delivering sugary snacks to her in her mummy corner when she doesn't want to put the effort into dragging herself away from netflix! 👌🏻

View attachment 1419483
You mean they're not still toddlers????😮😮😮:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our staffroom is full of best teacher and TA mugs.
Same here, I don’t know anyone that takes them home! Our Head brings them out at parents’ evenings and places them purposefully on the tables in front of us to let them know we are the ‘best’ 🤣 I wonder if Bab’s old boss would have ever thought she was a great teacher, they probably sighed with relief when she resigned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow the original photo on the left would look like a photo shopped skinny one today if she posted it next to a recent pic.
i tried to find a recent swimsuit photo to do a comparison 🤢🤢 but it's impossible to accurately compare because in every swimming costume photo she's posted this year, she's made damn sure that she's posing specifically, leaning forward to conceal her gunt and appear as slim as possible - always a body confident role model! 🤣

however, these two photos show a fairly dramatic change - no photoshop necessary!although she's trying her best to use the kids both to conceal her true size, and conveniently give the appearance that she has a wais- it's actually ethan's shoulder creating that illusion! in the original swimsuit photo, she was obvs feeling far more comfortable in her body, and you can see where her waist line is, whereas in the recent photo, her body has become almost rectangular with absolutely no definition between the multiple chins, stumpy neck, floppy boobs, gunt and swollen thighs which seemlessly merge into trotters. just a big slab of babs. she isn't even wearing a swimming costume and the difference is noticeable - her bikini reel tomorrow will be an interesting comparison, although i predict lots of stupid poses, angles and holding random items in front of her gunt.

note how she specified her highest and lowest weight, again - which for someone who promotes body confidence it seems strange to mention those numbers so bleeping regularly, when weight is nothing but a reflection of your relationship with gravity - yet hasn't clarified that she's been a size 10 and a size 22, presumably because she knows damn well people would read it and assume she is currently a size 22, and at her highest weight. because she is. but she's gotta keep convincing the babettes that she's a size 18, because she's based her entire sense of self worth on her weight/clothes size. if she truly believed she was "SO MUCH MORE THAN MY WEIGHT", why store the precious number of your lowest weight in your head to mention at every opportunity? of all the supposedly "body confident" accounts on SM, i haven't seen any others which highlight their lowest weight - ever, let alone as often as babs. since, y'know, that defeats the whole point of body positivity. 🤦🏻‍♀️

says a hell of a lot about what her own little girl has been conditioned to think about body image/weight/the ideal body, as a result of ehr own behaviour. and her little boy too, but we all know that men don't suffer from body image issues or pressure from society to look a certain way!

Screenshot_20220715_193856.jpg

Reactions: 11
Can anyone explain why the idle grey walloper is panicking over the oncoming heatwave ....SHE DOES duck ALL hot or cold weather.. she'll be in her jamas, bed socks on and under the manky blanky ringing up wet San and asking her ' is it hot? ' in her pass/agg way !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope this grim witch realizes you're not supposed to (never used to be allowed to, unsure if the rules changed) try on swimsuits, that little sticker thing in the gusset used to say for hygiene purposes (a radical new concept to babs) not to try it on and it used to be non refundable if you bought it, just imagine if you bought one that had been TRIED ON... bleeping rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I hope this grim witch realizes you're not supposed to (never used to be allowed to, unsure if the rules changed) try on swimsuits, that little sticker thing in the gusset used to say for hygiene purposes (a radical new concept to babs) not to try it on and it used to be non refundable if you bought it, just imagine if you bought one that had been TRIED ON... bleeping rank!
Oh those gusset stickers always made me feel ill 🤮🤣🤣 I doubt she sends anything back, probably gets shoved in her wardrobe and forgotten about

Reactions: 16
OK I've just looked on Google and there are articles about all the nasty stuff you can catch trying on swimsuits, I'm now put off trying anything on 🤢🤢🤮, advice never read Google 😂😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You mean they're not still toddlers????😮😮😮:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's an easy mistake to make! especially when her eleven year old has to ask when she wants a glass of water, and presumably is given her drinks in a sippy cup to avoid spillages and breakages - as babs has previously highlighted that's the reason they are served their meals on plastic plates. y'know, all those "tween" toddler tantrums! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1419692

when watching Tv is your favourite family past time why buy a house where only 2 of you can do it comfortably. Every time I see their lounge I think the TV is in such a poor place. They could have it in the other corner but she has so much tat there
Isn’t room!
Imagine living in a house that cost over half a million pound and your curtains can't hang freely because the T.V doesn't fit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the birthday cake cookies(2 packets that I could see) are for her. I'd be far more interested if it were cheaper/discounted cupboard staples that would help make a meal not a box full of snacks, and some shower gel. Most people to save money cut down on snacks or make their own but not Babs, she buys(or is paid to buy) a huge box full of snacks.
babs seems very aware that her GP is going to prescribe her a dose of bleeping exercise - and likely take back the tentative "asthma" diagnosis and the inhaler once he's seen the state of her face-to-face, and how obviously unhealthy she is - especially when he witnesses her struggle with breathlessness simply walking from the waiting room and into his office. as a result, she'll undoubtedly spend the weekend ensuring she does even less than usual, lazing around in front of netflix, downing all the sugary snacks that arrived in that delivery. it won't just be the birthday cake cookies - she will also have claimed those entire packets of jammie dodgers and the chocolate buttons - probably to the point that she's printed out bleeping labels with her name on them to emphasise the fact that she will not be sharing. she'll justify a weekend of binging claiming she needs to rest her body and boost her energy levels in preparation for when she's advised to start swimming. it will seem totally logical to babs to use all the time before her appointment to destroy her health even further - in the same all-or-nothing way that people often approach a crash diet, eating all the biscuits/choocolate/sweets in their house before beginning a diet at the beginning of the week.

it's entirely counterproductive but, as has been said, babs ain't gonna take the initiative and bother to change her poor diet or lack of exercise unless she is specifically told to by a doctor. she isn't going to willingly choose to swim or walk or run, or generally improve her health, unless she is medically advised to - one, because she's lazy as duck; two, because she priorities downing sugar wayyy above any concern for her health; and three, because if it's been advised by her GP, she can use it as content - i predict an. upcoming "woe is me" post, with a fabricated story about how the GP "fat shamed" her and told her that she needs to lose weight/generally improve her health, attempting to garner sympathy and encouraging comments from hthe babettes when she winges about being exhausted after a weekly swim - after all, she doesn't have her old man park cheerleader anymore, so she's gonna be relying on engagement from the babettes to motivate her!

she is fully exploiting the whole "body positivity" movement to her full advantage - while actively placing others at risk of harm in the process by implying that her lifestyle is one to emulate! the body positivity bandwagon has totally justified her never losing weight, never exercising and never addressing her obvious health issues, under the guise that she loves herself and is fully confident in her appearance regardless of size, which is not only an obvious lie, but she's actually taking it to the next level by actually gaining weight, hauling in #gifted deliveries of snacks and buying endless sugary snacks each time she is forced to visit B&M/costco/poundland/home bargains for "week to film a haul!

hell, she ditched fruit day after a few weeks, and only actually managed to stick with it once! that was obvs initiated by her speaking to the GP, so any exercise she's encouraged to engage in will be very short-lived. " swimming day" will be proposed - clarifies as "the day that babs swims" to avoid any confusion 🤦🏻‍♀️ - and she'll endure it once or twice, predominantly using it as content for swimsuit selfies and fabricated stories of compliments in the changing rooms, rather than focusing on actually swimming. she will inevitably then have to impose her postpone/cancel boundaries, because of her hectic life and all the "mummin" she has scheduled. justttt long enough to be able to tell the doctor that she tried exercise and it didn't improve her breathing - in the same way that she can claim she tried eating fruit, as though three bleeping kiwis was going to improve her health! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.