Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Bab, your Dr will tell you to get your arse moving with some cardio, to naturally improve your lung capacity. Inhalers can help, but not if they're fighting against your awfully unhealthy lifestyle.

Pop on a fitness tracker and start doing 10k steps a day, not like you have anthing else to do all day 😜
A fitbit, the thing she was #ad paid to promote - a watch that I use as a daily motivator to hit my steps & exercise goal, not a wooden bikini/dress weight loss motivator but an incentive to me all the same [ I should be fancy & get a pink strap!] She needs to break her own unhealthy narrative, a lardarse, and stop belittling anyone who takes positive steps to better their lifestyle.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s almost embarrassed to try and lose weight even though she knows she needs to for her health because she’s made such a big deal of being ‘body positive’ and people would think she’s doing it for aesthetics rather than it being a bonus side effect of losing weight. So sad if that’s case, putting others opinions above your own health
I think this is the toxic side of body positivity. You have to love yourself and therefore can’t loose weight for your health. Lizzo faced backlash when she lots some weight for health reasons.
If she doesn’t want to diet she could at least try and maintain her weight. If she hurt her back again would be more difficult for her this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it so annoying that she says that she does a peace sign because she panicked - you are taking a photo of yourself you moron! Just delete it and take it again with out the twatty peace sign ffs!

Such a minor thing but hey im feeling petty today 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it so annoying that she says that she does a peace sign because she panicked - you are taking a photo of yourself you moron! Just delete it and take it again with out the twatty peace sign ffs!

Such a minor thing but hey im feeling petty today 😆
She also does that annoying "influencer" thing of looking at herself in the camera screen, rather than at the lense in the reflection.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
If her dress size and weight and the way she looks is the ‘smallest part of me’.
Then why does she feel the need to keep banging on about it day after day, morning, noon and night?!
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeees! She is the one that keeps banging on about dress size, even putting it into her bio! All the "Realistic" size 18 try ons she keeps doing, the constant harping back to when she was only 8 1/2 stone. It's her that keeps going on about it! Your size doesn't define you until you make it!! Get off the bandwagon along with your mate AP. I think the lady doth protest too much! 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha...her mate Taming Twins currently throwing shade at Bab on her stories about good skincare leading to good skin. Giving tips ,eg washing skin properly and using spf 50 and not roasting on the sun. Well played TT well played 👏👏👏.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the birthday cake cookies(2 packets that I could see) are for her. I'd be far more interested if it were cheaper/discounted cupboard staples that would help make a meal not a box full of snacks, and some shower gel. Most people to save money cut down on snacks or make their own but not Babs, she buys(or is paid to buy) a huge box full of snacks.

Reactions: 22
the fact that babs didn't share the results of her inane "are you a MONSTER" if you open a crisp packet upside down poll implies that far less than 80% of those who selected an option agreed with her, and the majority agreed with erin, in that it doesn't bleeping matter! if her poll had proven her correct, and she'd hit 80% of votes in support of HER opinion, she wouldn't be able to resist sharing the results and filming herself flaunting the fact that SHE'S BIG AND SHE’S RIGHT AND THERE'S NOTHING ERIN CAN DO ABOUT IT in her daughter's face, thus the conclusion that the overwhelming majority of people, just like erin, don't bleeping care how the crisp packet is opened, as long as it allows the crisps to be eaten! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Sales really isn't for her is it?

I wouldn’t have to understand a word she said but I can always tell from her tone and raised voice at the end that she’s trying to flog me some tit product.

Babs (one of many) shortcomings aside. It’s really creepy how she loves the narrative that her kids fight like cat and dog. Remember the absolute pure jealousy oozing out of her when they were holding hands at Disney or when she claimed her toddler tweens were experiencing the witching hour because they were having a secret in joke. You’re not right in the head Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well that ad says it all - a box that appeared to be mostly full of chocolate, biscuits and other junk food. Plus, as she explained, it'll probably be short dated so it will all need to be eaten up quickly.

Oh and if you're looking for decently priced food don't bother with the website she's recommended - it's mostly products that were already expensive already (two bags of pasta for £3.80 vs £1.50 Sainsbury's??) and/or highly processed stuff. You'd be better off going to Aldi.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those Poundland activities are for toddlers! Good luck with trying to palm your secondary school age kid off with that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loose Women are just talking about how most teachers just don't want or like the tat gifts parents buy them at the end of term,,,,,,,, especially Mugs & Chocolate 🤣🤣 made me think of Babs! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loose Women are just talking about how most teachers just don't want or like the tat gifts parents buy them at the end of term,,,,,,,, especially Mugs & Chocolate 🤣🤣 made me think of Babs! 🤦‍♀️
Oh I always appreciate the chocolate 🤣 and the wine, obvs. And some very thoughtful personal gifts I’ve had. But yeah - tat like candles, mugs, keyrings and ornaments usually end up in the school tombola! And that is not meant to sound ungrateful, no teacher I know ever expects anything and the gesture is very much appreciated and it’s very kind. But when you get 10/12 mugs……what are you supposed to do with them all?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I always appreciate the chocolate 🤣 and the wine, obvs. And some very thoughtful personal gifts I’ve had. But yeah - tat like candles, mugs, keyrings and ornaments usually end up in the school tombola! And that is not meant to sound ungrateful, no teacher I know ever expects anything and the gesture is very much appreciated and it’s very kind. But when you get 10/12 mugs……what are you supposed to do with them all?!?
Our staffroom is full of best teacher and TA mugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha...her mate Taming Twins currently throwing shade at Bab on her stories about good skincare leading to good skin. Giving tips ,eg washing skin properly and using spf 50 and not roasting on the sun. Well played TT well played 👏👏👏.
Just been catching up with her insta and I feel like I've learnt at least three useful new things in 5 minutes. They're like night and day.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.