Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Can somebody explain to me how a realistic size 18 swimsuit real includes a size 20? Babs if it’s a realistic size 18 show us what the 18 looks like. Otherwise it’s just show and tell.

They all look shit. You’re welcome. HTH

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
View attachment 1419692

when watching Tv is your favourite family past time why buy a house where only 2 of you can do it comfortably. Every time I see their lounge I think the TV is in such a poor place. They could have it in the other corner but she has so much tat there
Isn’t room!
Imagine living in a house that cost over half a million pound and your curtains can't hang freely because the T.V doesn't fit 😳

• Haha

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
She’s UNHINGED I tell you! The woman is manic and needs help.
Also, secondary school kids do all of these things. My 13 year old loves to read with me and my 15th at old often comes for cuddles. She’s not normal. The change to secondary school really isn’t the big drama she’s making it out to be. You’d think Erin was leaving home the way she’s going on!
Eh? My daughter is almost 5 and I already marvel at her brilliance. She can count to 100, write her own name and is starting to randomly write other letters too, knew her alphabet before she turned 2, watches Bluey which will NEVER bore me to tears as it is AMAZING, has already been in 2 nativity plays (once as Mary) and she comes for cuddles. Whose toddlers aren't like this? Wanting cuddles and learning new things? I'm not sad my daughter is starting school and leaves her nursery this week forever. I'm sad for HER but I'm looking forward to it! Babs always projects her sadness and anxiety onto her kids. I bet Erin is really looking forward to going to secondary school but she's practically being forced to feel sad and anxious because that's how Bab's feels.

*Cue a massive grid post on Friday about Erin. The *one who made me a mother* and how proud she is of her whilst conveniently forgetting that she has a son.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Second it’s Claire, wet San seems like the grellow one unable to string a coherent sentence together. Where as Claire just seems bitter and the type to come on here slating her sister then defending her on other socials
Claire is definitely bitter and twisted, and would absolutely come on here, she's a writer after all 🤣🤣🤣
What's that old saying "there's many a true word said in jest" 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around it. “You think I’m one of you.” What does that achieve exactly?!? It’s a public forum so it’s not like she’s spying on behalf of people who can’t read it for themselves and reporting back to them?!? Just so odd. By all means read and disagree but you pretend to join in and think you’re winning?? It must be Babs, that’s just the sort of stooooopid thing she’d think was so clever of her 🤣

🥚 Everyone posting on here is one of us. Unless they only make one or two comments and then delete their account....which is pathetic, worse than sliding into DMs because they delete their account before we can respond. 🤣😆

😆🤣🥚

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
this comment on the BBC IG post absolutely wins the internet! pure gold! 🏆👌🏻🤣

View attachment 1399433
I may or may not have written that one. Also Babs blocked me on that burner account months ago but you can’t stop the wicked Babs - there is no rest for the wicked.

What’s not funny is Emma laughing at Stephen saying it’s hot. Because it’s just another illustration that these two really don’t have anything to discuss. They have the same rinse and repeat conversations that you would have with the postman.

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Sorry early morning rant

The school didn't say women couldn't be wise
It's the fucking nativity - three fucking wise men turned up.....

What next Ethan demanding to know why Mary is played by a girl and demanding the part

She tries so hard to be woke and feminist and fails to make a coherent point every time

Fuck you you pasty faced twat
the best part about that whole story is that she was an RE teacher. and not only that, the head of fucking RE! yet instead of simply explain to erin that women can be wise, and the school wasn't implying otherwise, but that the term "Wise Men" refers to the three Kings in the bible, her reaction was to stomp into the school and rant at the teachers about sexism. 🤦🏻‍♀️

not that i actually believe that even happened. it's yet another story from the book of Babanory - proved by the fact that, as with her all her fictional tales, the details differ each time she regurgitates it.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Why is Erin under a blanket watching TV? It's summer!!!!
Was just coming on here to comment. Sad to see the kids copying their idle parents under manky blankets in this heat watching TV 🤦. Now we've got nice weather our TV is mostly off...CBA to even look at the news it's that depressing. Why not all get into the postage stamp size garden and use the friggin tiki bar for snacks and a bit of entertainment. Surely they could find somewhere shady to walk the fugly mutt( Margot/ Bab- you chose!).

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
And here's the Inhaler update....

You don't need to increase your lungs Bab, you need to shrink your body mass.

Hope that helps.

powderpower

Chatty Member
I don’t get it am I missing something?? Even if there is a billion things going on at school you set them up for the day and drop them off by 9 latest so then what is she doing???
How much prep goes into giving them money for the ice cream van at school or sending them in PE lots for sports day and rocking up for two hours to watch.
I have 4 kids never have I struggled with mumin 🙄
Buying uniform isn’t that taxing why is she pretending everything is so hard

Oh and surely going to the shop to pick up a couple of punnets of fruit literally takes 30mins max I just don’t get it

• Heart

Puddypants

Chatty Member
I just can’t get my head round it - getting all that set up, changing out of clothes into those stupid get ups, posing for a few photos and videos then going back indoors, putting a dress back on and forgetting about it. And this is “work”. This means she can claim the cost of it all back. It’s absolutely bloody ridiculous.
I mean, if I told him it’d earn us a few grand then Mr BonBon would probably get involved (can’t imagine him in a Hawaiian shirt if I’m honest but he might if we were getting a holiday out of it 🤣) but he’d think I was absolutely mental and ridiculous for sure!
Mr Puddypants would wear a hawaiian shirt and possibly nothing else,in private for a laugh for just the two of us,but as easy going as he is,if I suggested putting a picture of him(obviously wearing bottoms)in said shirt,on social media,he would as politely as possible tell me to shove the idea up my chocolate wazoo

• Haha

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Babs, you can't plaster your body all over SM then complain when people comment.

As a plus size woman I feel I have to point out that the way you act lables us all fat and lazy good for nothing slobs with no self pride.

As for asking my husband if I'm attractive, we regularly bump uglies (#bitrude) so I'm guessing he finds me attractive and as I've been in a relationship with him for 25 years or so why would a give a rats arse what anyone other male thinks of me?

• Heart

choochie

It's still hot....

Women supporting women only applies in the instahun world if you can gain from it. It's such a toxic "career path" for most of them.
She hates men and women equally. According to the way margot looks recently, she hates animals too.

Awww you mean the FBI haven’t been trying to contact me about a money transfer and my Nigerian uncle hasn’t died? 😭 😂
Oh my god, sis? You got this message too? It's truly heartwarming to know dad fathered so many wonderful people. No wonder we both dislike babs, were kin!

Last edited:
  • Haha

WotsitG1

VIP Member
She’s actually talking about a glass of water….. WATER!!! Literally is there anything more dull….maybe a water poll coming up… what’s better Evian or smart water, tap unfiltered or filtered!!!

• Haha