Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Socks in bed tonight - Jesus Christ.
I’d take my skin off at this point if I could.
Loving la sops pool dive too 😂😂😂 - he’s as big a fanny as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
It’s just as crap as we all knew it would be 😂, well done Babs & good luck clearing that away the first storm we get 😂

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
My god, can that bikini top get any lower? Babs it does not fit. Just imagine being her neighbour and looking out your window to be greeted by that😱🤮🤣 if I'm in the garden I wear a vest top and shorts or a t-shirt and loose trousers, I've never worn a bikini in my garden. And if I go in the paddling pool I put on my swimming costume that fits and supports my cracking rack and a t-shirt over the top.
a) she thinks her saggy tits are gorgeous because some old bloke wanking into a tissue said they were

b) she does this shit to annoy people

• Haha
  • Sick

Nemodory

Bloody Alison Perry must sit refreshing Bab’s Instagram all day so she can be one of the 1st to comment! They’re both so annoying and as bad as each other!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
E has always struck me as a sensible, knowledgeable child. If Babs doesn’t know when something is happening…ask her, I am sure E will know.
E probably didn’t want her to know! Didn’t want her turning up at sports day in a toddler outfit and shrieking from the sidelines and comparing chub rub shorts with the other mums.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
So she will happily accept a comment from a man saying her “tits are tip top” but will dox any man who tells her she’s unhealthy and dangerously overweight?

a man clearly taking the piss and commenting on her fat tits is ok because she takes that as a compliment . Funny how she gets to pick and choose when these awful men are harassing her and when they are giving her a compliment.

• Angry
  • Heart

justplaintired

Chatty Member
As for the “spy” on here, what a load of bollox , if there is a loyal babette or family member on here as a spy , they sure don’t give a shit about babs or the kids.. some friend. Why don’t they speak to her about her disgusting behaviour that will certainly affect her children? If they cared about her they would tell her gtfo sm before she does more damage to those poor children then she has already done! So stfu pretend friend.

• Haha
  • Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Cowbags, oh what fun if E is the mystery tattler 🤣

Also whilst Babs sorts her extension, here is one for Steve's shed!!!

Screenshot_20220707-165628_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Bumfluff80

What a lazy cow! She hasn’t even unboxed the Tiki bar, let alone attempt to put it together. Surely if she wanted it that much she’d have made an effort (albeit woeful) to get things started. I mean, it’s not like she has a proper job or anything, and yes I know there’s RHOwherever to be watched! 🤷‍♀️
thats because it’s a man job. She couldn’t be expected to smash the patriarchy by making her own tiki bar! sh

• Haha
  • Heart
What a time for me to actually have something to do in real life lol……just read back…..she’s gonna regret big time her rant at the range…..hopefully the tiki bar of dreams is being built as we speak so she can get shitfaced and block out us nasty cowbags……me thinks bigger margarita glasses will have had to be panic bought….but hopefully not from the range 😂😂

Also these people saying on that page there’s a spy on here , well there’s more of us on babs social media accounts than the one fly in the tattle ointment on here …..allegedly 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
She’s obviously not friends with any of the mums. Even if she had missed the newsletter (I’ve missed bits off my sons school newsletter before! But I do have a proper job and a busy life!) but one of the other mums I’m friends with has mentioned ‘oh did you see’ or someone posts on the year group closed Facebook group. You always find out one way or another. Which leads me to believe she isn’t friends with any of the other mums.

• Heart

Lou123

878E67A0-5672-4F8E-91AB-8723CD8C3729.png

when watching Tv is your favourite family past time why buy a house where only 2 of you can do it comfortably. Every time I see their lounge I think the TV is in such a poor place. They could have it in the other corner but she has so much tat there
Isn’t room!

• Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
I mean we all knew she'd buy that Tiki bar but they are the least 'sit out in the garden' type of a couple, NEVER have any friends over or even stay up late. Totally fucking braggy, pointless and will be a wrecked in the first rain shower. Wasted and tasteless in the current climate we're in.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
So I've suffered the first 10 minutes of the weekly flog ( on double speed) and from what I did pick up ( cos I was teetering on the edge of a coma she's soooo boring 😴😴😴) was that E is in a play which Babby Norman ( for those who remember Baz in the 70s), Pus ,his mum and Wet San are going to watch cos she could only have 4 tickets. She then went on to explain that Rog couldn't have a ticket cos he'd be on his own and was wheelchair bound 🥺. WTAF! I mean we know Rog is seriously poorly so surely to God he'd be a priority to get to the play. Not wishing to be morbid but, God forbid he may not see another one!!! Bab is truly the most awful human being that walks this planet- she is on a par with Putin at the moment ( bit extreme I know but Bab is really fucking irritating me at the mo).

• Sad
  • Wow
She said last night that she wears ‘fresh bed socks’. There is no way that these socks are fresh, unless she has the dirtiest house in the world. Which could be true!
CAC1D4FC-26C9-4DA6-ABFC-1E8AAFA40955.png

• Sick

Booklover

VIP Member
Wheeling out Rog for content as per! But why are your not wearing your bikini Bab? The pool was out and it was hot enough, but you're in a long dress Bab. Why's that? #notasize18 #bodypositivefraud

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
So the eyes flying about and the over exaggeration of words must indicate her lying about Iceland. She wasn't happy because they had the wrong clothes and rough weather.