Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The Womens Euros are on, just unearthed this
If Erin LOVES football as much as this advert claims why aren’t they all over it? Not even a mention. And pretty sure there’s never been any mention of Erin ever merely talking about football let alone forever dragging him out to play. She’ll have a job now seeing as the Tiki Bar has swallowed up half of the shoebox garden

MORE LIES FOR ££View attachment 1405842
Imagine moving to a house so small, your son has a bedroom you can’t swing a cat in & the garden is too small & landscaped to play football in. But yeah your not selfish are you Babs?

• Angry
Reactions: 24

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Not caught up yet as I’ve been at work but I had to highlight this out and out lie. Babs, you are not online to help others, it’s all for your own gratification.
8301F39F-AE6D-4D64-B297-0BC44D6030F5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around it. “You think I’m one of you.” What does that achieve exactly?!? It’s a public forum so it’s not like she’s spying on behalf of people who can’t read it for themselves and reporting back to them?!? Just so odd. By all means read and disagree but you pretend to join in and think you’re winning?? It must be Babs, that’s just the sort of stooooopid thing she’d think was so clever of her 🤣
Babs thinks some of *US* are babettes and actually interacts with us... what is this person's point? They haven't "infiltrated" tattle to actually defend the Kween, sooooo they're just here reading and... what?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I feel like she’s almost embarrassed to try and lose weight even though she knows she needs to for her health because she’s made such a big deal of being ‘body positive’ and people would think she’s doing it for aesthetics rather than it being a bonus side effect of losing weight. So sad if that’s case, putting others opinions above your own health
I think this is the toxic side of body positivity. You have to love yourself and therefore can’t loose weight for your health. Lizzo faced backlash when she lots some weight for health reasons.
If she doesn’t want to diet she could at least try and maintain her weight. If she hurt her back again would be more difficult for her this time.

• Heart

Maple5

If it is C then it’s a great way for her to say everything she really wants to say about her sister under the pretence of “helping” her out the “trolls”! Win win for C 🤣

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
So, in the summer holidays when the kids are fighting she will produce something fun to do (ie cheap tat from Poundland). Is that not rewarding kids for bad behaviour? If that is how wet San also parented then no wonder Babs turned out the way she has. Babs if they're fighting, tell them to stop not give them a reward

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220713-183248_Google.jpg

So she's referring to this!
The Corona (there were other brands) pop man!
It was a nationwide door to door pop selling service! Definitely not just in brum and pretty much EVERYONE who grew up in the 60's to 80's will remember this.
Why is she so thick? Why does she think its just her that remembers these things 🤦‍♀️🙄
Fucking hell!!!!!

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
I email out our school newsletter EVERY Friday and EVERY Monday a copy is in reception for those who "don't check emails" 🙄.

We brace ourselves for parents like her ..ringing up panicking who haven't yet ordered their leavers hoody....put their name down for leavers assembly. ..but 99% of these are parents like you and I who work wether that's full or part time..juggle the commute..school drop offs..afterschool clubs.

She fannies round doing hauls and edits videos....she's manically panicking now and she is ordering school uniform. Because everyone else is.....

Wow!!!! Manically Mumin right there!!!

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Jake Quickenden used to name and shame on his Instagram and he lost his account for a while and was shadow banned so let her crack on 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
No husband would ever tell his wife she isn’t attractive and Steve knows all too well the violence that comes with disagreeing with his wife.

• Angry
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Jesus, she's so boring. You would think she only had one child the way she's banging on about her primary years finishing.

How many body confident posts will be rolled out this week? Give it a rest Babs, pose normally, stop sucking everything in & show what your body looks like that would be confidence.

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
What about athletes who have asthma? David Beckham, Mo Farrah, Paula Radcliffe? Asthma hasn't stopped them running. Regardless of the fact what she did was hardly running, a bit of exercise would surely help with asthma. The way she is going on it's as if she has COPD!!

Brown one is preventer, blue one is reliever.
Asthma has stopped her running? Bull. Shit. My brother has asthma and has ran the London Marathon. My 4 year old has been given a fucking inhaler Babs. It's quite a common thing to be given when you have respiratory issues. She's so dramatic about EVERYTHING for sympathy and content. Asthma, Erin's neck, Steve's knee... she's an absolute liability.

Jennamm82

Why does she make herself look like a idiot, I'm not very good at grammar but even I know she didn't need to use most of the full stops if she pervious job hadnt been a teacher I might not mind so much but parents were trusting her to teacher there children no wonder she stopped doing it.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head round it - getting all that set up, changing out of clothes into those stupid get ups, posing for a few photos and videos then going back indoors, putting a dress back on and forgetting about it. And this is “work”. This means she can claim the cost of it all back. It’s absolutely bloody ridiculous.
I mean, if I told him it’d earn us a few grand then Mr BonBon would probably get involved (can’t imagine him in a Hawaiian shirt if I’m honest but he might if we were getting a holiday out of it 🤣) but he’d think I was absolutely mental and ridiculous for sure!

Booklover

VIP Member
I can't ever recall them being a family that spends any time in their garden, so what's the point of a Tiki Bar? She's always on the sofa watching telly!

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I can only assume the point of an infiltrator is to change our minds about Babs. You’d have to give me amnesia and her entire existence scrubbed from the internet for me to change my mind.

I don’t like the argument of us being anonymous or wouldn’t say this stuff to her face. I’d happily call her out constructively on my real account but she doesn’t allow freedom of speech so what’s the point?

Wonder if she’ll one day realise that her echo chamber of Babettes was her undoing to never bettering herself.
Totally agree. I would have no problem at all telling her to her face exactly how I feel about the way she exploits her children and ill parent. The same as she posted for sympathy when her Nan died. Shame she didn't visit her more regularly when she was alive! 😡

• Heart

WotsitG1

VIP Member
It’s Monday morning, does anyone give a toss/have time to worry about what a ice lolly is called! She’s really scrapping the barrel of content now if that’s all she’s come up with to post about this Monday morning!!