Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrop

She's going to spend the whole summer thrusting baggy and saggy in our faces. Great stuff :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

B-E-M

I FUCKING HATE THE WORD TWEEN.

And it’s *feed. Do you never proof read your posts you moron? It infuriates me these people do this for a job yet constantly post things that don’t make sense because they don’t check them.

Frankie75

VIP Member
I’m a bit late to the party, but ref Babs pity post attempt at poetry yesterday. She knows she’s safe posting on her own page, because she knows her adoring, loyal Babettes will only leave gushy, sickening comments, where as over on the BBC page, she hasn’t got that the control to block and delete anybody who so much as remotely disagrees with her.

I truly don’t think she is happy in her own skin, if she was truly body confident, then she’d be just that, instead of constantly bringing it up day in, day out. And the reason that Babs and the likes of her insta pal, AP, are so anti diet is because deep down it reminds them of their own failed attempts at dieting, and other peoples weight loss becomes a symbol of their inability to accomplish it.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
They're in bed at 9.30 on a Saturday night 🙄 I literally do not know ANY adults as dull and as boring as this pair of twats!

Jennamm82

So she will promote knee deep in life's book but won't sat a thing about her friend TT and her getting to 200,000 followers, are they not friends anymore or is babs just jealous. If its not free, an ad or gifted she won't promote or saying anything about it.

• Wow

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh God, is the content for end of term teachers gifts incoming? Hasn’t she already started that by now?

Naff poundland mug, tube of sweets, pencil.

I just get the teacher a Costa gift card. You can’t go wrong with that, they can use it themselves for a drink and a cake or gift it on to a friend if Costa isn’t their thing. No tat, no waste.

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab was so ill in Iceland??? Was it because she had to do a lot of walking around instead of laying under her manky blanket on the sofa all day.

Its called being active Bab

BonBon27

VIP Member
So many people commenting about building a bar - but that’s not what they’ve done is it? They’ve put up a rickety shop bought frame that won’t survive a rain storm. They haven’t built an actual structure that will last for years. It’s just cheap tat, like everything she has or does. Why can’t her followers see the difference?!? They all must be as drunk as she is 🤣

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I've just read today's grid post! Wow! Just wow!!!!! She really cannot take ANY kind of criticism can she!? She makes out like she's some damaged delicate little girl that has been caused by people prying into her life!
Emma, you put yourself online in the most gross ugly disgusting ways and then you cry when people with half decent eye sight point out the truth!!!
You earn an absolute fucking fortune from this sick twisted world of Social Media so suck it up, grow up, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I always find when I read your posts, I love how eloquently @Lady Doodle uses the word fuck 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
In the Montessori we show and encourage the 3 year olds to reapply suncream. Obviously the back needs assistance but if a 3 year old can be taught how to apply it on the face, neck, arms and legs the a 9 year old and 11 year old should be well capable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It boggles my mind that they're not allowed to do such a simple thing as put on sun cream, an act of self care for their health.
Also that they have to ask for snack or drinks at their age, I've never in my life known anyone who had to ask permission for a snack, it's shocking to me.

Erin won't know what's hit her in the next few months, Babs will be public enemy number one if she keeps this shit up.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Sorry is she seriously saying as a child she never had a glass of water? Quality parenting from the wets if that’s the case.

Booklover

VIP Member
She just loves it so much guyz that she hasn't put her phone done for the last hour!! You can see the timeline of her responding to comments from the pathetic babettes.

• Haha
She doesn’t have asthma, she has atrocious lifestyle disease. If her size wasn’t a relevant factor then she would be the first to tell us that being a size 18 22 has nothing to do with her illness. She has never said that, so clearly the GP has said that a healthier lifestyle will help.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
She can’t do that as Taming Twins shared recently, so as a friend she’d need to share that post surely…

… but supporting a friend with more followers (and actual content) - not Babs’ style. Women supporting women and all that …
Women supporting women only applies in the instahun world if you can gain from it. It's such a toxic "career path" for most of them.

• Heart