Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she make everything about her
Putting on a dress to pick up Golden Child
No one bleeping cares what you look like.
And for a women who twats on about body positivity and not mattering what you look like why is she caring what parents at Erin's new school will think
She is bleeping liability
I was going to say why does she give a tit.. they've all seen her in her underwear already! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i'm not surprised she's panicking about turning up at "big school" to collect erin, and having to face the other parents, after her puffer-fish pout was splashed all over the BBC, accompanied by endless links highlighting her blatant hypocrisy and jokes about DV - in addition to drawing even more attention to her IG account! she should be absolutely mortified that my her daughter had her trial day at secondary school, and not only did she manage to focus all attention on HER, she also drew everyone's attention to her embarrassing content. if her new classmates and their parents weren't already aware of babs' content, they will be now - perfect timing for erin's classmates to collect ammunition to use against when she starts year seven.

i certainly wouldn't be under the deluded impression that dressing in a shapeless frock was going to boost my confidence amongst a playground filled with parents whispering about me and sniggering behind my back!

erin is the only one i feel sorry for in this situation. as if it wasn't bad enough that he r other has crude photos of her crocth and her gunt splashed all over SM, the last thing she needed was attention drawn towards babs on her big day. i missed this earlier, but definitely calling a tingo on the drawning kisses on wrists thing, as i predicted babs wod be standing at the front door armed with a sharpie demanding sh ebe allowed to scrawl on erin's arm - hopefully the poor kid had hand sanitiser in her bag to swiftly remove it, but ofc babs couldn't resist sharing it all over SM, so all her classmates will be aware of her and mummy's matching kisses - like, i get a child being nervous about starting secondary school, but not only does that seem a more appropriate tactic for infants starting at primary school, even if erin did find it helpful - although we all know damn well it's babs feeling anxious and wanting reassurance, not erin - the last thing she needs is to know that all the kids in school are aware of it - and the bleeping lunchbox love note. as if humiliating her online is going to reduce her anxiety. jfc. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I notice this time she only shared a photo of her own wrist, usually she shows hers and the kids with the crosses on. Maybe Erin actually refused and Babs is just saying that Erin also has a cross on her wrist?! Well we can hope Erin is starting to say no to Babs

Twitter is buzzing with it , mostly disagreeing with the Kween . A selection for you …. The funniest circled in yellow re her hair 🤣🤣🤣

You court the controversy and you deal with the consequences !!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s doxxing people now is she? Now now Babs that’s something a troll might do not a digital creator 🙄

• Angry
Aside from just noticing that it’s no longer front and centre on the BBC website (at least on my phone), I’ve just realised that this was all done on Monday 4th July. The same day she filmed her latest vlog.

Same outfit as she has on in the Insta compo face pics, and she says at the start of the vlog about Independence Day.

So babs was so shaken and distraught at The Range that she toddled around Homesense and then filmed all the tat she had bought there, and didn’t once think this sign in The Range was worthy of inclusion in the vlog? And she still felt ok to vlog the rest of the day once she was back home with her hoard? Whilst on Insta stories she was too shooketh for life?

Just admit it babs, BTEC Paul instructed you to go to The Range and be outrages because you need the numbers. You knew the story was coming out as the BBC had to contact for permission to use your pics and your first action was to pin “body confidence” reels to your home page. Plus you’d got out of bed because you’d planned to be up and ready for when the story broke (7am in Erin’s room vs normally watching Real Housewives in bed).

Everything about this was staged, which obviously 🐄🛍 can see but the number of comments pointing out your hypocrisy wasn’t part of the plan was it?

And that’s before I even start to think about the audience alienation!

Fantastic job as ever Emma and BTEC Paul 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Oh I hope piers Morgan gets involved. Can’t stand him but that’ll be hilarious!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is really insufferable this morning. What has pissed me off is the fact she's not storying from her pit of doom but from Erin's room , so the poor girl has heard her mother bigging herself up to strangers and revealing her daughter's feeling nervous - what a bleeping vile narc witch. Any other mother would have told their followers the previous evening they'd be off line till after the school run...but no Babster Rantzen...the consumer's champion.. had to bathe in her unwarranted glory. duck off Bab you self absorbed waste of skin !!!!
Oh please someone add Babster Rantzen (and this entire farcical episode) to the Wiki!!

• Haha
Why wasn't she outraged by this earlier? The Range have had these signs for YEARS and she's been in there hundreds of times to my knowledge to buy Tat.

The Home Bargains near me sells pyjamas with pictures of beer on just for men. So do only men drink beer? How shockingly stereotypical. Come on Babs, fight the cause! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why wasn't she outraged by this earlier? The Range have had these signs for YEARS and she's been in there hundreds of times to my knowledge to buy Tat.

The Home Bargains near me sells pyjamas with pictures of beer on just for men. So do only men drink beer? How shockingly stereotypical. Come on Babs, fight the cause! 🤦‍♀️
It’s almost as if it was contrived wasn’t it?

Reactions: 19
Aside from just noticing that it’s no longer front and centre on the BBC website (at least on my phone), I’ve just realised that this was all done on Monday 4th July. The same day she filmed her latest vlog.

Same outfit as she has on in the Insta compo face pics, and she says at the start of the vlog about Independence Day.

So babs was so shaken and distraught at The Range that she toddled around Homesense and then filmed all the tat she had bought there, and didn’t once think this sign in The Range was worthy of inclusion in the vlog? And she still felt ok to vlog the rest of the day once she was back home with her hoard? Whilst on Insta stories she was too shooketh for life?

Just admit it babs, BTEC Paul instructed you to go to The Range and be outrages because you need the numbers. You knew the story was coming out as the BBC had to contact for permission to use your pics and your first action was to pin “body confidence” reels to your home page. Plus you’d got out of bed because you’d planned to be up and ready for when the story broke (7am in Erin’s room vs normally watching Real Housewives in bed).

Everything about this was staged, which obviously 🐄🛍 can see but the number of comments pointing out your hypocrisy wasn’t part of the plan was it?

I believe she saw those signs online and deliberately went to the range to get the pics. She has seen AP's posts about weight loss and wanted a bit of the action.
So predictable Bab. You weren't expecting all the backlash though were you? 🙄🙄

Only it didn’t go to plan, did it?

She was so excited this morning because she thought this was her big chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emma could not give a flying 💩 about the toxicity of diet culture or any of these issues she is just desperate to go viral and she has found a bandwagon to jump on. Go away Emma and maybe give yourself a pound every time you eat a vegetable you should have a fiver by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Emma could not give a flying 💩 about the toxicity of diet culture or any of these issues she is just desperate to go viral and she has found a bandwagon to jump on. Go away Emma and maybe give yourself a pound every time you eat a vegetable you should have a fiver by the end of the year.
That's a very generous estimate!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.