Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she equating getting older with becoming obese? Most people are capable of staying a healthy weight their whole life. She’s so close to having a decent take on this issue of being young and gorgeous is not the be all and end all… but she also then tries to flex eating entire packets of digestives, like that’s a healthier approach to food?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What annoys me most about this is people are applauding her saying they don't want their daughters to see signs like this. But they want their daughters to "be like Emma?" Are they bleeping serious??? I'd much rather my daughter was exposed to a tacky wooden weight loss sign than the influencer culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm living for the Twitter comments! Hilarious
this is my favourite! in response to someone sharing the article claiming that the range are telling women that they have to "loose" weight, this twitter hero highlights babs' hypocrisy, in that she's previously worked with weight watchers, and that huge grin on her face clearly shows she had no issue promoting products with encourage weight loss when it's earning her money. 👌🏻

but i'm assuming weight watchers is a totally acceptable company in babs' mind - she can casually overlook the fact that weight watchers encourages society to engage in unhealthy weight loss methods, and literally uses a system of rewards to motivate people to achieve their weight loss goals, but it's okay because the body shaking and pressure to lose weight doesn't exclude men, and the potential rewards of make-up is not sexist because babs is woke enough to understand that all genders can wear make-up, it's only dresses that are solely for women. obvs advertising weight watchers despite promoting body confidence and supposedly feeling comfortable in your own skin isn't a whole bleeping mess of contradictions and hypocrisy, and companies which plaster posters and ads which encourage weight loss absolutely everywhere definitely won't pose any kind of risk in terms of causing her daughter to feel pressurised into losing weight to fit society’s beauty ideals or engage in crash diets as she grows up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

calories supposedly don't count and diet culture is toxic, yet babs is all in favour of "healthy" meals under 400 calories! 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220706_141208.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously, this is getting to be every week for Babs now.

How long is she going to keep bleeping things up for a “job” for?

Reactions: 16
And here we have it 🐄🛍

The comment we've all been waiting for 🍿

View attachment 1396308
So glad it's been shared, as it's yet another article which perfectly highlights her hypocrisy! it's sexist to sell products encouraging weight loss which she has deemed are aimed solely at women - because only women wear dresses! - and publicly promote misandry - yet it's totally okay to joke about DV against men, and not at all sexist because obviously men are always the perpetrators and women the victims! she's a bleeping disgrace. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s getting more and more rattled as the day goes on.

Poor Erin.

This evening should be all about her, taking about the new school, what she did, who she met, what her teachers were like, making plans on what bits of uniform to buy and asking if she has any worries and discussing them. Generally making sure she feels positive and excited about the whole thing. That’s what we did with my son on his transition day.

Instead Babs will be having a meltdown.

Parenting at its best.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm working this evening so may miss the meltdown 🙁

But 2 things I've noticed today. 1 the anti men posts. Why is she like this? Is she scared of men? Or had knockbacks when she was younger so now revels in the fact that she can slag them off with her cheerleaders in the background? Because Pus is a wet lemon so she has him firmly under her podgy thumb.

And 2. Most of those comments were from woman who weren't bothered by the diet counter. So why not dox them? Is she playing safe so she's not seen turning against women? Because I get the vibe she is very jealous of slimmer, pretty and successful women. And that's why she bigs up herself...because she hates what she sees in the mirror. The lady doth protest too much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
exactly this! it's not the bleeping WIN babs is claiming if the range were already removing the product from their range and had no intention of restocking it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, all the comments left by eating disorder sufferers are irritating as duck - and that's coming from someone who struggles with anorexia. i fully understand how triggering that kind of product can be, in the sense that it reinforces diet culture - although obvs everyone has their own opinions on whether it's harmful or helpful - but it's not as though babs took a stand against the toxicity of diet culture with the intention of raising awareness of eating disorders and the damage they cause - she was "shaking" as a result of the products being aimed at women. her post had absolutely nothing to do with eating disorders, so priaisng and applauding her for getting the products removed from store, thus protecting vulnerable eating disorder sufferers from being triggered etc etc is entirely misdirected, and we all know she will be basking in the praise and adoration, and lapping up the attention from compliments about her taking a stand to highlight the potential damage such products can have on eating disorder sufferers, when her sole intention was to draw attention and awareness to herself, disguised as an attempt to take down the patriarchy! this is someone who mocks suicide and falsely labels herself with mental illness diagnoses for content - she doesn't give a single duck about eating disorders, unless she can use the illness as a way to. twist the narrative and make it all. about. HER. and her "woe is me, an ex-boyfriend once said my tummy was squishy and i only ate soup for tea". duck off, babs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220706_152323.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she make everything about her
Putting on a dress to pick up Golden Child
No one bleeping cares what you look like.
And for a women who twats on about body positivity and not mattering what you look like why is she caring what parents at Erin's new school will think
She is bleeping liability

Reactions: 20
exactly this! it's not the bleeping WIN babs is claiming if the range were already removing the product from their range and had no intention of restocking it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, all the comments left by eating disorder sufferers are irritating as duck - and that's coming from someone who struggles with anorexia. i fully understand how triggering that kind of product can be, in the sense that it reinforces diet culture - although obvs everyone has their own opinions on whether it's harmful or helpful - but it's not as though babs took a stand against the toxicity of diet culture with the intention of raising awareness of eating disorders and the damage they cause - she was "shaking" as a result of the products being aimed at women. her post had absolutely nothing to do with eating disorders, so priaisng and applauding her for getting the products removed from store, thus protecting vulnerable eating disorder sufferers from being triggered etc etc is entirely misdirected, and we all know she will be basking in the praise and adoration, and lapping up the attention from compliments about her taking a stand to highlight the potential damage such products can have on eating disorder sufferers, when her sole intention was to draw attention and awareness to herself, disguised as an attempt to take down the patriarchy! this is someone who mocks suicide and falsely labels herself with mental illness diagnoses for content - she doesn't give a single duck about eating disorders, unless she can use the illness as a way to. twist the narrative and make it all. about. HER. and her "woe is me, an ex-boyfriend once said my tummy was squishy and i only ate soup for tea". duck off, babs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1396571
I don' t get what the win is either ?? For the proportion of people that these products prove helpful for, now don't get the choice to buy them. And let;s be honest is there anything stopping a man using one - really ? My husband might want to lose weight before a holiday (like we all do!) and I might buy one for him as a bit of a joke and he'd probably use it! God what is going to happen to her when something really awful or serious happens in her life if she can't cope with stuff like this ??

Reactions: 13
I don' t get what the win is either ?? For the proportion of people that these products prove helpful for, now don't get the choice to buy them. And let;s be honest is there anything stopping a man using one - really ? My husband might want to lose weight before a holiday (like we all do!) and I might buy one for him as a bit of a joke and he'd probably use it! God what is going to happen to her when something really awful or serious happens in her life if she can't cope with stuff like this ??
That's the problem I have with it. Whether she likes it or not a lot of people do want to lose weight and would find something like this motivating - I know I would!

Reactions: 13
i'm not surprised she's panicking about turning up at "big school" to collect erin, and having to face the other parents, after her puffer-fish pout was splashed all over the BBC, accompanied by endless links highlighting her blatant hypocrisy and jokes about DV - in addition to drawing even more attention to her IG account! she should be absolutely mortified that my her daughter had her trial day at secondary school, and not only did she manage to focus all attention on HER, she also drew everyone's attention to her embarrassing content. if her new classmates and their parents weren't already aware of babs' content, they will be now - perfect timing for erin's classmates to collect ammunition to use against when she starts year seven.

i certainly wouldn't be under the deluded impression that dressing in a shapeless frock was going to boost my confidence amongst a playground filled with parents whispering about me and sniggering behind my back - especially knowing that they've all seen photos of her in her grubby underwear! the time for "making a good impression" has 🐮long passed! 🤣

erin is the only one i feel sorry for in this situation. as if it wasn't bad enough that he r other has crude photos of her crocth and her gunt splashed all over SM, the last thing she needed was attention drawn towards babs on her big day. i missed this earlier, but definitely calling a tingo on the drawning kisses on wrists thing, as i predicted babs wod be standing at the front door armed with a sharpie demanding sh ebe allowed to scrawl on erin's arm - hopefully the poor kid had hand sanitiser in her bag to swiftly remove it, but ofc babs couldn't resist sharing it all over SM, so all her classmates will be aware of her and mummy's matching kisses - like, i get a child being nervous about starting secondary school, but not only does that seem a more appropriate tactic for infants starting at primary school, even if erin did find it helpful - although we all know damn well it's babs feeling anxious and wanting reassurance, not erin - the last thing she needs is to know that all the kids in school are aware of it - and the bleeping lunchbox love note. as if humiliating her online is going to reduce her anxiety. jfc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.