Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeremy Vine has just been on the Ken Bruce Show on BBC Radio 2 and said this is going to be discussed on the show between 12:00 - 14:00.. no mention though if they’ll be chatting to Babs
Will tune for a bit. Its not all in favour though of the article discussed. And you can text in too.

Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned in the fb page about her looking for her 15 mins of fame, that she would do anything including hitting a newspaper article mocking dv. If it was one of you guys good on you even including the article!! Pls post on twitter too 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 21
The article calls her MS Conway!!!!!
jfc, i was scrolling thru the BBC news app checking for updates on the government resignations and cabinet reshuffle and nearly choked on my coffee when i saw Babs' face! i was SHAKING. she is going to be utterly unbearable, relishing in the attention and lapping up the praise, complimenting her on her "achievement", using it to further push her faux #size18 "body confidence" narrative - content for endless reels, YT vlogs and a "sobbing" rehashed yearly post dedicated to the day she ended up in the news - for reasons other than her threats of DV. steve is undoubtedly so proud to see babs' puffer-fish face in the news that he's designing her an excel certificate as we speak, to hang up in top top along with all her other "awards".

pretty ironic that Ms Conway is featured in an article about "sexist" body shaming, when she is the KWEEN of body shaming other women! but only those who are slimmer than her and don't fit her plus size body ideals - so it's justified, because tearing other women down out of jealousy fuelled by your own #NOTasize18 body insecurities is totally okay! 👌🏻😡

they've even horrifically quoted her directly from her IG post - with every single. excessive. and unnecessary. full stop. included. and referring to her as "Brummie" Mummy of 2! - at least the BBC have a better understanding of colloquialisms than babs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and the article being coincidentally published on a Wednesday is ideal for babs - the perfect excuse to postpone fruit day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The Range also sell a square weight loss board. Babs hasn't objected to that one though. Just think, she could use the pounds from her change jar 👍

Reactions: 16
"We did it guys! YOU DID IT!"

essentially, all babs has achieved is pushing The Range to sell the bikini body and wedding dress plaques at a reduced price, so the women who purchase them - because, despite her wokeness, babs has entirely overlooked the fact dresses aren't gender specific - now have an extra £1 to "body shame" themselves into losing weight! 🤦🏻‍♀️

but yeah, well done babs! you're changing the world, one SM tantrum and puffer-fish pout at a time! 👏🏻👏🏻

Screenshot_20220706_115621.jpg

Screenshot_20220706_115727.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i can't beleive babs has managed to restrain herself from enforcing her usual block/delete boundaries, and is referring to the clashing opinions shared on her post as a "healthy discussion"! she can fully cope with people having opposing opinions when it lands her in the news and boosts engagement! i wonder the BBC reporter would have to say about her deciding to her block/delete boundaries now only apply to men - she's opposed to "sexist" body shaking, but "sexist" comment censorship, and deleting comments based solely on a person’s gender, is totally okay! only women have the right to slate and criticise KWEEN babs - men will immediately be blocked! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh good god, what a day for me to be in back to back staffing meetings.

I'll be back Cowbags, hold my drink,,,,,,, 🤣🙉🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she is on the radio....how long can she stick to the topic before making it about herself?

Hooting at some of the comments on the Angry people in local newspaper FB page. This one in particular had me howling 🤣🤣.
Thanks for informing me about this page.. 2 minutes into scrolling the comments and I laughed so hard at this particular one I farted 🤣🙈

Screenshot_2022-07-06-12-36-28-901~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Aaaaah I’m at work with no phone signal! Have come out for a lunchtime walk purely to catch up 🤣 What. A. Day.
I love it when Babs desperately tries to persuade everyone how much she loves her life and how happy she is in her skin. There wouldn’t be so many threads on here if that were true now, would there?!?
Also - I hate when people on Insta share names of people who have commented. Doxxing at its finest 🙄
Poor Erin. Poor poor Erin.

Reactions: 25
Oh Emma. I’d feel sorry for you if you weren’t such an hole.

This backfired, didn’t it?

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Your “agent” is tit. He should have seen this coming before hawking it out to everyone he could think of to pick up the ‘story’.

Just noticed in the Twitter comments, someone has tagged the actor Charlie Lawson in their reply. I truly hope that somehow, Corrie's Jim McDonald now gets involved in this too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.