Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a train down to Great Ormond Street with my son. He’s watching a film, I’m watching Tattle & Twitter 😆 This is pure gold!
Not forgetting the irony that despite the ridiculous love note, she won’t be giving Erin a second thought. twit.
Hope you took the slow train 🤣 and please be careful if you need a wee 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Emma
I'm older than you.
I'm the same size as you (22 but happily working on getting smaller)
I still think you're a self-serving idiot.
You're welcome.

While we're at it I'm the mother of two teenage boys, the pressure to conform and look a certain way is felt just as much by them as any other gender.

So back the duck off .

Ps you also have a son incase you've forgotten

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you think she knew BBC news were going to post this so she quickly pinned her 3 reels yesterday to get more views?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
My favourite quote from the FB post- too much effort for Babs though:
“Instead of ruining what might be good motivation for some women, go out and make some for men... problem solved!”

She can’t even remember what
It is she’s outraged about! Is it “the narrative that women need to be smaller, to drop a dress size” or that there wasn’t one for men? Very different points Babs, you might want to get them straight in your head!

Reactions: 20
Not reading comments but goes through them to find some to overlay onto a picture of her 😂😂😂😂

babs just stop, your not edgy.It’s actually cringe.

Poor Erin dealing with school transitions and she’s doing that online. Lord help the poor girl.

Reactions: 34
Thought you weren’t reading the comments you big fat liar.
She’s so patronising of you don’t agree with her. The worst kind of person. Belittles anyone not agreeing with her to try and big up herself. Absolute bully behaviour. 😡😡

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220706_101713_com.instagram.android.jpg

Oi Bab...whilst we're on the subject of being honest with ourselves. Do yourself a favour and get your bleeping Barnet sorted ....it's looking as neglected as your body/ mind /conscience and family!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s giddy with excitement at going viral, Twitter is ripping her a new hole - happy days. I’m just going to sit in my manky blanket, cock in hand (bit rude) mainlining sugar all day watching housewives of whocares.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So jealous and desperate to be higher than Taming Twins again. This was all pre planned. Last ditched attempt by Btec Paul to get her noticed.

Reactions: 22
On her daughter's big day, she plasters herself on social media in a swimming costume. How can she be so insensitive and set her up for bullying before she's even started ??

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Anyone see Louise P’s Q and A ? Skips or quavers 😂 definite shade at brummy mummy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s so patronising of you don’t agree with her. The worst kind of person. Belittles anyone not agreeing with her to try and big up herself. Absolute bully behaviour. 😡😡
Yes she blocked me the other week when I dared to suggest scented candles and perfume plug in type things can trigger asthma, oh and she should invest in her future health by eating and exercising better

Reactions: 21
Oh my god!! Please let this happen 😂
Jeremy Vine has just been on the Ken Bruce Show on BBC Radio 2 and said this is going to be discussed on the show between 12:00 - 14:00.. no mention though if they’ll be chatting to Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.