Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly that bothered she’s forgot to tell everyone there’s a Halloween haul on YouTube. Halloween at the beginning of July ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone on this thread said this last night didn't they?! I can't tell if this comment is genuine or trolling Babs 🤣

Screenshot_2022-07-06-09-27-28-562~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She put more care into her posts about biscuits. In fairness though she needed to get that post our ASAP in order to receive maximum praise. No time for checking how to spell believe or to get rid of ads about weight watchers and fabletics...which oddly are also mainly aimed at women. Although you can't blame her for not knowing that. Their packaging doesn't have wedding dresses, bikinis nor is it pink. Because you know, there are two sexes only and pink is for girls. Erin will have to wait. She's famous now. Also, no fruit day for the Conway household; The paps might catch her without her makeup. And all from the woman who likes to keep her page light and happy and not talk about current affairs or issues. You know, unless it will make her ~FaMoUs~

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is really insufferable this morning. What has pissed me off is the fact she's not storying from her pit of doom but from Erin's room , so the poor girl has heard her mother bigging herself up to strangers and revealing her daughter's feeling nervous - what a bleeping vile narc witch. Any other mother would have told their followers the previous evening they'd be off line till after the school run...but no Babster Rantzen...the consumer's champion.. had to bathe in her unwarranted glory. duck off Bab you self absorbed waste of skin !!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her preaching about being “body confident” is far more dangerous that a couple of tat signs that most people would walk past without noticing. She will influence so many overweight people into thinking that it’s ok to be overweight. These people will be influenced by her to think it’s ok to eat tit and not do any exercise.
The way she promotes her seriously unhealthy lifestyle is just as dangerous as someone telling people it’s ok to smoke cigarettes.

Makes me so angry that she uses the body confidence bullshit to promote such unhealthy habits. She would be first to shoot down and be shaking and and angry about someone saying it’s ok to smoke or take drugs. She is doing the exact same.

Why is it a acceptable to shame people for putting tobacco or drugs in their bodies (quite rightly so in order to show how dangerous it is) but ok for her to promote shovelling an awful and dangerous diet into her gob?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Blimey she’s been at the box dye again!!! Her hair is white this morning it looks bleeping terrible!!!!! Either that or it’s gone grey from all the shaking and drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is really insufferable this morning. What has pissed me off is the fact she's not storying from her pit of doom but from Erin's room , so the poor girl has heard her mother bigging herself up to strangers and revealing her daughter's feeling nervous - what a bleeping vile narc witch. Any other mother would have told their followers the previous evening they'd be off line till after the school run...but no Babster Rantzen...the consumer's champion.. had to bathe in her unwarranted glory. duck off Bab you self absorbed waste of skin !!!!
😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰💀💀💀

This has to go in the wiki 😂😂

Blimey she’s been at the box dye again!!! Her hair is white this morning it looks bleeping terrible!!!!! Either that or it’s gone grey from all the shaking and drama!
shes gonna be grey by the end of the day. grey hair to match her grey skin tone.

Reactions: 16
I think she may be regretting her tantrum to go viral 😂😂😂 as if she didn’t read the comments!! Pull the other one you disgusting heap of tit !!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we did good?? Took down...?? Why is her English so awful. Also put your none cracking rack away. Its making me nauseous.🤢

Reactions: 17
Tell you what will stop you living a fulfilling and lovely life…. Your unhealthy crappy lifestyle. When your health catches up to you because you’ve mocked exercise, shovelled down junk & beige food! When already in your early/mid 40’s are panting and out of breathe just walking around a theme park!
Hope getting the signs removed from the store makes you feel alittle better, eases the conscience slightly, helps justify to the fact your overweight, unhealthy and completely unwilling to change!
Keep preaching to your daft audience babs, let them send you messages validating your bad lifestyle choices….

The signs (be it abit tit and tacky) aren’t the problem here… it’s YOU! You are doing more damage telling people it’s ok and Good to live like you! Promoting poor choices, diet and telling people it’s ok (almost trying to make it funny with your Tikytok 🤮 reels) to live like it is DAMAGING!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s going all out to have Erin bullied even on her inset day isn’t she. It’s ok doing the cross thing but why the duck post it on social media

• Sad
Reactions: 26
We've become a nation that will find anything to moan about or be 'offended' by. I know it's been said here but if those weight loss boards are what is going to help someone improve their health and lifestyle then let them carry on. I don't understand how it's any different to Slimming World where you see the number written down on a chart every week or the certificates you get for losing a certain amount of weight

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We've become a nation that will find anything to moan about or be 'offended' by. I know it's been said here but if those weight loss boards are what is going to help someone improve their health and lifestyle then let them carry on. I don't understand how it's any different to Slimming World where you see the number written down on a chart every week or the certificates you get for losing a certain amount of weight
Fgs you’ve clearly not followed her. If babs says it’s bad it’s bad. She won’t slate ww or sw because ww at least have paid her mortgage more than once

That’s sarcasm btw I’m not actually having a go at you just the fact she’s hypocritical

Reactions: 21
On a train down to Great Ormond Street with my son. He’s watching a film, I’m watching Tattle & Twitter 😆 This is pure gold!
Not forgetting the irony that despite the ridiculous love note, she won’t be giving Erin a second thought. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What with Babs and the government self destructing l don’t know which way to look, or which feed to read first. Clearly one is more important than the other, and that’s not you Babs.

Feeling for Erin though (more than usual for having a twit of a mother), but today is never going to be about anyone other than Babs in the Conway household.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.