Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad today I’m on a late but equally pissed I will inevitably miss the meltdown later

This is gonna top the lightyear rant isn’t it - she can’t regulate Twitter or the bbc site and I can’t wait for Birmingham Live to pick it up, their followers are brutal and they will rip into her including about her spelling of Brummy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry, does this deluded prick think Babs is desperatly searching for the cure for cancer?

View attachment 1395809A babette has commented this on her Facebook. A lovely sentiment to justify being overweight or leading an unhealthy lifestyle but sadly your heart very much will not thank you for shoving in beige food like there’s no tomorrow.
What makes you ill can’t be seen either. Like a fatty liver or impending type two diabetes #justsaying

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Country is in an absolute mess but no so long as a cheap tat shop isn’t selling cheap tat, all is good yeah?
duck off you giant fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she actually deluded that she thinks she's done something... they was in the bargain bins anyway because they had been discontinued anyway hahaha. They just fobbing her off with saying mow discontinued they were from 3 years ago in the range and been on sale for ages now to get rid of last stock.
She's pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Day off for me - no night shift worked the previous night and no night shift pending tonight to nap for... What a treat! 😁🍿
Well jel. I’m doing all the housework whilst frantically refreshing Twitter/tattle/fb for the comments then getting ready to go to my shift and furious I may even leave shaking that I’m going to miss the best bits

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You see the thing is today was about Erin and it’s now about Babs and the BBC! I do wonder if the BBC realised she bodyshops her pictures, uses filters, gets PAID to advertise weight watchers and flablethics? I bet if the Range offered to pay her to advertise she wouldn’t have a problem.
ALSo insta is the most damaging platform for ED not tat you buy in the Range.
BBC is completely centred on Emma as well let's face it..

BBC - Big Brummy C*nt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The comments people have posted from Twitter are gold. Babs head will explode when she reads them 🤣🤯 wonder if she will count these comments as a healthy discussion or is it only people agreeing with her that make a healthy discussion?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The comments people have posted from Twitter are gold. Babs head will explode when she reads them 🤣🤯 wonder if she will count these comments as a healthy discussion or is it only people agreeing with her that make a healthy discussion?!!
I’m sorry you can see it can’t you. Ste Ste get the police files I need to add those twitterers (is that what they’re called) to it look look they’re being mean to me and using the fact I’m a hypocritical twunt against me Ste Ste I don’t care it’s triple threats day I am the most important one today. Please lie on me in the shower to calm me down

Gotta be honest I’m surprised no one has bought up the joking about dv/suicide mocking yet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Saw this on the BBC and knew instantly there would be a thread on here 🤣 off to do some retrospective tattling

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She says she’s not gonna read the comments.
We all know she’s going to have her nose so balls deep in them all. Like it’s an empty bag of crisps and she’s on the search for the last one
Well get the popcorn ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interestingly that all the overweight woman who are sticking up for Babs on the fb BBC news page, are ripping into other people's looks and calling men gammons if they dare to see losing weight as a positive.

Reactions: 21
Oh she hates being older dosent she if anyone calls her old she has to defend herself and how wonderful her life is, you can tell she hates all the comments she can't delete she wouldn't come on and Starr defending herself otherwise

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.