Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs this is all we are going to geat about today, the comments on twitter are so funny no one agreeing with her on there, she can't delete and block those comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s going to explode 🤯 torn between TTs day at big school and reading the twitter comments!! She’ll need a lie down!! And fruit day? What fruit day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You know she will be doom scrolling and therefore completely ignoring Erin and her needs this morning. She should be in a positive frame of mind so that her kid feels calm and safe and gets the confidence that comes with that security.

I actually bleeping ate her. I think it's because my kid is doing the same as Erin today and we're having a really positive morning. I feel so sorry for Erin.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker, hello!

Just a heads up that she's getting pasted on the Angry People in Local Papers Facebook page.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
FFS. Babs use a spell check - it’s believe, not what you’ve typed. Also it’s taken, not took.

But hat tip to the BBC for consistently using this spelling:
“known on social media as Brummie Mummy of 2

Though I also suspect that they have been scouring the depths for any story to draw the spotlight from the Boris shitshow, heck they didn’t even interrupt coverage of the tennis yesterday when the government looked as if it might be collapsing.

DBD9DC7D-7B47-4EED-BA6A-23C1CC4C6666.jpeg

I’m sure Erin will be more triggered seeing that sign that seeing her mum flash her body parts across the internet. Get a grip Emma. No doubt she’ll be prancing about tbe range today posing with an empty shelf

Now let’s get back to your other content babs, a poll about …….. crisps. Yeah a health advocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shaking. Now sobbing. When really she’s rubbing her hands in glee thinking of all that extra £ she will get from the extra publicity to waste on yet another Disney holiday

does the article mention she previously promoted WEIGHT WATCHERS MEALS??????
Sees so transparent.

She was out of breath in her stories with excitement about engagement and the hopes of new followers.

tit all to do with anything else.

Enjoy, Babs. Becuase you know something will be along this afternoon that will duck it all up for you, you always do something.

ETA - oops, just read about twitter. House of cards falling already.

Just don’t let this duck up Erin’s day, you self absorbed dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A modification to my previous thread title suggestion….

She’s a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki twit, triggered by a sign because she’s fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I find it interesting to note that she says it was “healthy discussion” in her comments about it but “we won” - it’s only ever healthy discussion when Emma gets her own way, otherwise it’s vicious, nasty trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure Erin will be more triggered seeing that sign that seeing her mum flash her body parts across the internet. Get a grip Emma. No doubt she’ll be prancing about tbe range today posing with an empty shelf

Now let’s get back to your other content babs, a poll about …….. crisps. Yeah a health advocate.
Yeah she’s timed that well with the poor kid going to new school today mortifying

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Bab is a bleeping idiot.

She's now going to spend the day crying because of the 'trolling' comments (aka the truth), then poor Erin will get home from a big day for her, to her pathetic mother making it all about herself.

Ste, get your balls out of Babs' ugly handbag, take the kids and run for the hills.

Reactions: 22
Fk it I dislike her and what she’s doing for attention. Poor Erin is going to go through hell .. I haven’t twitter so thanks for showing these comments.. keep em going cowbags 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Pls let someone say about her preaching eat tit and also about the DV when again she made headlines . Let’s hope!!

Reactions: 16
I hope Ste is home to make sure Erin’s morning was calm and relaxing and getting her ready for what is an overwhelming day and detracting from the manic babs

Reactions: 19
You see the thing is today was about Erin and it’s now about Babs and the BBC! I do wonder if the BBC realised she bodyshops her pictures, uses filters, gets PAID to advertise weight watchers and flablethics? I bet if the Range offered to pay her to advertise she wouldn’t have a problem.
ALSo insta is the most damaging platform for ED not tat you buy in the Range.
I’ve just been reading the Twitter comments and I’m dead. The bbc realise she advertises weight watchers now it’s been posted

• Haha
1657093365420.png
A babette has commented this on her Facebook. A lovely sentiment to justify being overweight or leading an unhealthy lifestyle but sadly your heart very much will not thank you for shoving in beige food like there’s no tomorrow.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.