Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day she's showing off her pigs hooves to some sado and the next she's berating a whole gender for disagreeing with her .

Pick a lane Emma

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m howling that’s such an ugly photo of her plastered in the BBC. You’ve won nothing Emma it was already being discontinued and you’ve now further exposed yourself and in turn your kids to so many more people and therefore opened it up to more people knowing you’re the Es mum and further ammunition for bullying. Well done Emma, I hope you’re proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #115 - Emma Louise Conway. Shaking like a leaf. Changing the world. One. Snowflake. At. A. Time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You see the thing is today was about Erin and it’s now about Babs and the BBC! I do wonder if the BBC realised she bodyshops her pictures, uses filters, gets PAID to advertise weight watchers and flablethics? I bet if the Range offered to pay her to advertise she wouldn’t have a problem.
ALSo insta is the most damaging platform for ED not tat you buy in the Range.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In this mornings ramblings it must have killed her to say “ you did this you” when we all know she’s thinking “ I did it me me meeeeeeeeeeeeee”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably been said but if they were in the bargain bin for 99p and 1.29 respectively chances are they weren’t being continued anyway

Reactions: 20
The thread about this on twitter is making my morning, someone literally replied to bbc that babs wasn’t a size 18 😂 come on own up which one of you was it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s extremely easy to complain on the BBC website about bias reporting. Like how they’ve made a huge deal about someone who has previously advertised Weight Watchers being unhappy at something that could be seen as competition to WW… nevermind giving someone who had to make public apologies for “jokes” on spousal abuse and suicide. I give it until lunch time before that story is pulled.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Most of the comments on BBC news Twitter are brilliant!
Hardly any supporting this .

*The most Karen thing on the internet today*

* She thinks theres only two genders *

* Typical lazy fat person wanting others to remain fat so she can feel better about herself*

*She's not an 18*

Someone called this the Gollom stare

**You can't see my twitter name can you?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I see tit like this ALL the time in her other haunts such as B&M, Poundland etc
She’s going to go on a crusade now to single handedly tackle obsesity in children
One tit sign at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Typical narc behaviour she is gonna dine on this big time today when any other parent with a child going to secondary school today would be focusing on her, bad day for this to be on national news website , she’s setting Erin up for a fall before she even gets to the school gate ….bleep

Fucks sake …..they are all as deluded as she is
This is literally the worst thing that can have happened for Erin today, her mother with her smug face plastered all over the internet. People who don't even know her will see her at the drop off and the parents meeting and be sending the article to WhatsApp groups and pissing themselves they met a Karen in the wild.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
My partner sent me this article this morning because I have complained about her in the past. His words “she’s pathetic”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.