Brummy Mummy #113 You don’t know me, my heart or my soul; though my flaps, gunt & rack are always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she begged Disney for the Stitch merch, it's rather a coincidence it's all Erin's favourites!!!🤨
Disney geek alert!
The stitch merch is because Sunday was 06/26 (in American dates) which is stitch day as he is experiment number 626. Have seen other Disney bloggers gifted similar.
Why they have deemed it appropriate to gift to Babs I don’t know.

Reactions: 25
So the Stitch bag is a Loungefly bag which are everywhere in the Disney parks and they're extortionate! That Stitch one is new and will probably be over £70 on Shop Disney!!!!! She knows Erin won't be seen dead with it here but she'll use it on their "many planned Disney trips" 🙄🤬🤬
she will undoubtedly attempt to bully erin into using it as her school bag when she starts secondary school, complete with the Stich water bottle. the poor girl is going to be absolutely torn to shreds. 😔

obvs there are loads of eleven/twelve year olds who love Disney and undoubtedly have favourite films/characters and the odd plushie in their room at home, but that's very different to parading around secondary school wearing Disney rucksack with your classmates fully aware of all the Disney themed clothes and teddies and the endless stash of mickey ears in your bedroom and wardrobe, because your mother regularly shares the inside of your bedroom with the world. kids are cruel - as babs, the ex-teacher, undoubtedly knows all too well - and sadly, she's still choosing to set her daughter up to learn that the hard way. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
she will undoubtedly attempt to bully erin into using it as her school bag when she starts secondary school, complete with the Stich water bottle. the poor girl is going to be absolutely torn to shreds. 😔

obvs there are loads of eleven/twelve year olds who love Disney and undoubtedly have favourite films/characters and the odd plushie in their room at home, but that's very different to parading around secondary school wearing Disney rucksack with your classmates fully aware of all the Disney themed clothes and teddies and the endless stash of mickey ears in your bedroom and wardrobe, because your mother regularly shares the inside of your bedroom with the world. kids are cruel - as babs, the ex-teacher, undoubtedly knows all too well - and sadly, she's still choosing to set her daughter up to learn that the hard way. 😔
Luckily the bag is way too small to use for school!

Reactions: 12

If they've seen her bedroom then they've also seen Erins underwear as her mother is very keen on showing off pants, both her own and her poor childrens.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So she was offered vaginal rejuvenation 🙄 Babs everyone knows your a complete fanny anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Ethan, maybe he will strike lucky again with a sleep at a premier Inn (every little boys dream 😕) on a trip to a place for TT to enjoy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I know something’s different, but I can’t quite put my finger on it...….
Is her hair more yellow in one than the other?
Got it. It’s the dress isn’t it? 🤣
babs can joke about it all she likes, but she really should have leapt at the opportunity to have those yellow gnashers sorted out! 🤣

• Haha
She’s very quiet about the announcement of Hocus Pocus 2 … what with her being the biggest Disney and Hallowe’en fan I thought she would have on this straight away!!
In 3,2,1 …….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s very quiet about the announcement of Hocus Pocus 2 … what with her being the biggest Disney and Hallowe’en fan I thought she would have on this straight away!!
In 3,2,1 …….
She did share it earlier. But didn’t say what it was so unless you’ve seen the trailer you wouldn’t know what she’s on about. So no change for her there 🤣🙄🤣
24E50A2D-21B9-4235-BA12-619EFE01100F.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.