Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She couldn't possibly choose which child to take to the Lightyear Premiere but she can quite easily "CHOOSE" to give all of that Stitch stuff to the golden brat girl child! 🤬🤬🤬

Vile nasty bitch!!

Thread suggestion

Brummy Mummy #114 "I can't possibly choose which child to treat, unless it's something Erin likes"!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh, fuck the little people.

Harry Styles will spy Emma in the audience. He will
stop. The. show. He will silence the musicians. He will say, “you there! In the sequin jacket and tit belt! You are the most beautiful women I have ever gazed upon! Are you a size 18? You go girl! Yasss Queeeeeen! Oh, and I love your make up!”

Yeah, that will happen. Just like every other compliment happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Oh good god I’ve gone in and started watching the vlog. Four minutes in, and she’s showing how she decants her fruit into her various labelled plastic boxes for the fridge. But she’s having a problem, she needs the babettes help- her raspberries are going mushy, she’s tried lining the containers with kitchen roll, she’s tried leaving the lid on the container, taking the lid off the container but no luck. What on earth should she do? Here’s an idea…. LEAVE THE FUCKING RASPBERRIES IN THE BOX THEY COME IN THAT IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO KEEP THEM FRESH FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE YOU STUPID BLOODY BINT!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

hattie20

VIP Member
WE HAVE A PUS IN THE BED!!!!
I feel like we need Sir David Attenborough to do one of his “rare sighting” voice overs.

“And here, in the rancid sweat pit of Babatha the Grellow, we see for the first time, Step Ladder Ste, tentatively resting next to Margo the Mange. As the lanky streak of piss lays in gormless silence lest he disturb Babatha from addressing her huns, we see him getting restless at the thought of retreating to his understair nest to spend an evening surfing grinder before he wakes at dawn to begin his daily ritual of attending to the whims of Babatha and their young.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anyone else sometimes get closet lesbian vibes from Babs?

I feel like she over compensates being a thirsty bitch over celebrities and .. male cartoons. Yet this is completely overriden by the fact she’s such a prude over “private parts action” and happy to be a marriage where her husband doesn’t touch her.
I think I can speak on behalf of all lesbians here...we don't want her 😬

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Happy Fruitmas Eve! I’ve left out a can of cock and a Bourbon biscuit for Father Fruitmas.

sorry I think I’ve lost the plot slightly 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

syd81

That's reel about not looking at sizes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣She's the one that constantly bangs on l she's #size18... Is she finally realising she can't get away with it anymore... What a hypocritic, she's such a walking talking contradiction!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Rachybat

Hey guys, guess what I did something really niche today, you lot probably won’t understand this because you’re all over ‘Fruit Day’ but I’ve gone a bit crazy and decided to embed ‘Fruit Day’ in with my normal ‘Weekly Shop’. I know, I know, I’ve lost my mind, I’m so crazy, niche, ahead of my time. Have I actually invented the term ‘Weekly Shop’? You might be wondering what I mean by a weekly shop, well it’s where you go to a supermarket and buy your food for the week INCLUDING FRUIT. Then mid-week when the family have eaten their 5 fruit and veg a day, you can pop back in if needed for a couple of fresh items.
I know I sound crazy, hey I’m so niche. Want to join my niche club? 😜🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Helmac79

Chatty Member
So, clothes that stretch and fit are 14, 16 and 18.
Clothes that do not stretch and fit are 20-22
🤔I wonder what this all means?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Babs wouldn’t know where to start cutting up a mango or a melon.

She would end up sobbing in the shower, fully clothed hacking at a honeydew melon with a spoon, screaming, “you’ve won! you’ve won!”

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
If I ever get excited, or even speak about putting wet clothes on a washing line, I’d like to be shot and put out of my misery, please. For that would be the day that I’ve lost all hope and interest in life.

It’s fucking washing. Stick it outside. Stick it in the drier. No one else on earth gives a fuck.

And it’s not sexy, you repressed dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread title suggestion -

Brummy Mummy #114 - Gifted box from Disney full of Stitch, All given to Golden Child because Babs is a Bitch!!

ETA - My rage on behalf of Ethan came out there, the woman is a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Bab has influenced me. I took one look at her this morning , got my fat ass out of bed, jumped in the shower, drank a pint of water and took the dog out for an early walk .

Thanks to babs negative influence I'm 21lb down, drinking water and listening to my doctors advice.

Honestly Emma, take it from me , you're fooling no one with your " I'm happy fat" pretence.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
As an ex dog groomer there’s only one reason that dog got sheared to within an inch of her life mtf (matted to fuck). She’s been brushed with a spoon.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

kizzy

VIP Member
That woman is not the loving mother that she chooses to portray, in the space of a week she was invited to a Disney film premier that her son (the boy) would have adored and she went to a concert that her daughter (the girl) would have loved to attend, did she take her children ? did she bollox. she is just too bloody selfish, ME,ME.ME, that's all she's interested in. I don't normally hate people but I make an exception for her.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Emma, here's an idea for your kids Inset day,,,,,,, take them to see "Lightyear" at the cinema - you know, the Disney Pixar film you selfishly went to the premiere of without them! Especially with 'the boy' being such a fan of Toy Story! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
It's probably Gary talking about his shagging days in TT and how to avoid paying tax.
Gary Barlow is the least dangerous, most boring man I can imagine having a crush on.

I'm a horny bastard and I wouldn't even shag him. You'd probably both fall asleep during. And be better off for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37