Brummy Mummy #113 You don’t know me, my heart or my soul; though my flaps, gunt & rack are always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Acorncollecter
You don’t know me, know my heart or my soul though my flaps, gunt and rack are always on show.

A very brief recap of the last thread-

Babs was invited (last minute) to the primere of the new Disney Lightyear film. She was incredibly excited as it had been a childhood dream of hers to go to a premiere. Apparently ‘actual Disney’ emailed asking if she’d like to go and she emailed straight back and asked if she could have an extra ticket.

Babs was right called out for not taking one of her children to the premiere. This caused her to get all stroppy and shouty. She didn’t know she could take children to a child’s film. But even if she had known she couldn’t have picked between the two of them and she if she could pick she wouldn’t take them out of school. She said anyone that thinks she could pick a child should stop watching her as ‘You don’t know me, know my heart or my soul’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
perhaps it's just me, but babs' rabid excitement about Eurovision potentially being hosted by the UK next years seems particularly crass - kinda like how she made a huge deal about how the UK won Eurovision this year, before crashing drunkenly into bed, and didn't once acknowledge that it was actually Ukraine who won.

ffs, the reason Ukraine can't host the contest is because there's a literal war - and while i'm aware babs doesn't mention scary, grown-up, real world news events like war, because it supposedly goes directly against her light-hearted, twattish, acring-like-a-bellend-to-make-people-smile content, it still seems pretty vile to be so bleeping delighted that the UK may host Eurovision because a ravaged, war-torn country isn't able to.

people are dying, being tortured, being separated from their families and having to flee their homes ffs - it's an utterly abhorrent situation, and the news i want to see is that the war is over - not that the UK is hosting bleeping eurovision. ffs babs, read the room and have some bleeping respect. surely there are people who will find her overly joyful reaction both hurtful a nd offensive. 😡

Screenshot_20220617_150145.jpg

• Heart
I'm sure this was discussed in the last thread but I can't be arsed to go read the last few pages. Babs, NO ONE said they liked your make-up, NO ONE. And if by a very slim chance they did then they need to go spec savers asap😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Great thread title. 👏
Why, on the hottest day of the year would you wear even more make up than usual. 🤡🥵 Just use a tinted SPF and an eyeshadow stick FFS and a bit of lippy, 'cos that brown eye shadow is just awful. Then she teams it with a pale Bo Peep dress and the shitwaters!! bleeping hell Bab what were you thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awfully quiet at her work thing today…….she must’ve melted
Hopefully she’s been told off for being completely boring, aggressive, crap, repetitive and obsessed with Tattle! So is currently knee deep in empty cans of “cock”tails and magnum wrappers, drowning her sorrows - which of course is entirely calorie free!

Reactions: 18
She’s been at a Disney event 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why do they invite her? duck off with your crush on Buzz, it’s creepy.

Reactions: 23
How does her dress match Buzz??? Am I missing something? Also the people in the background seem to be dressed very casually ie jeans

Reactions: 21
I just got in from work to a new thread. Anyone clocked that in her ad she said her Emma mattress means she doesn’t get sweaty in the night but she frequently posts topless because she took her top off in the night cos she was hot!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
incredibly on brand that babs has done an #ad a mattress company since she spends the majority of her time in bed - even more so that the brand is very aptly named Emma, after the kween of sloth herself! 👌🏻

i bet she leapt at the opportunity to work with them - and i use the term "leapt" very loosely, as we all know it's not physically possible for babs to leap - because owning a mattress with her name emblazened on the side is perfect for her! we all know babs never earns herself any tat reward box treats for her sharing skills, and now she has a mattress which she won't ever have to share, because it's HERS - and she didn't even have to use her label machine to claim it! further proof that steve doesn't share a bed with babs, because i don't see his name on the mattress! 🤣

df5b376d-19e5-431e-bfc0-be3f9582fe04_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot_20220617_172824_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220617_172847_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220617_172904_com.instagram.android.jpg

Where to start ?🤦the dress and 🤡 are completely wrong for this event. She just cannot get it right !! Linen crop trousers and a linen top would have been so much cooler and less formal. Oh and for the love of God Bab - please stop holding out your frock like a 4 year old at a Xmas party!! It does not hide the fact you not an 18!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s been at a Disney event 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why do they invite her? duck off with your crush on Buzz, it’s creepy.
Isn’t this an event that would’ve been better to take kids too? I know they’d have been at school but why not have it at a weekend.
Kids would get more out of it than idiotic influencers 🙄

Has she removed her eye shadow on those photos? It doesn’t look as extreme 😬 her make up is still god awful though, I am presuming she doesn’t have a mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Space based fun without kids ?

She's doing it again... holding the skirt out like she's a Disney princess.

Oh and a crush on a fictional character.

You need help , sack your therapist and get a new one bab.

• Haha
  • Sick
Space based fun without kids ?

She's doing it again... holding the skirt out like she's a Disney princess.

Oh and a crush on a fictional character.

You need help , sack your therapist and get a new one bab.
what is the deal with babs, a forty-four year old woman having "crushes" on animated disney characters?! she fancies Flynn - to the point where she was RABID to meet a teenage boy in a Flynn costume who was undoubtedly bleeping terrified - Gaston, and now Buzz?! grow the duck up, babs. it's just weird. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and that dress! in what way does it "match" Buzz?! plus the holding-her-skirt-out disney princess pose is one she copied from LP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.