Brummy Mummy #113 You don’t know me, my heart or my soul; though my flaps, gunt & rack are always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when the Buzz Light-year gifts were sent were they been divided out between both kids (when they were clearly more geared for Ethan), but the Lilo and Stitch stiff is all for "my girl"!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She couldn't possibly choose which child to take to the Lightyear Premiere but she can quite easily "CHOOSE" to give all of that Stitch stuff to the golden brat girl child! 🤬🤬🤬

Vile nasty witch!!

Thread suggestion

Brummy Mummy #114 "I can't possibly choose which child to treat, unless it's something Erin likes"!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
“The girl” is way too old for a toddler backpack and lunchbox. My son is the same age and the girls in his class would be way too mature for that.

Reactions: 27
Just been reading some of the comments on the photo of the two of them last night, am I just being mean but why the hell have people committed.. you both have smile that would light up a city , awww just beautiful… this photo has made me smile this morning… Are people saying this just for interaction ? I’m 45 , I’d ❤A nice photo or if it was someone I knew or family I’d comment something nice but really … oh you’ve made my day , just fabulous , is all a bit much or am I just not seeing what they see ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Educating children VS flogging dog good on insta. Tough career choices eh!?

What a life you live Bab!
i mean, i think you may be giving her a little too much credit assuming she actually taught the teens in her classroom anything more than talking loudly meant she would impose a five, four, three, two, one countdown, and then simply walk out the room if they weren't silent - supposedly to prevent her throwing a tantrum and screaming at them to duck off - that she would cry if they called her fat, and that they could earn themselves a "well done" sticker from Mrs Conway or treat from the plastic tat reward box of dreams if they do "good listening". sure, she was a teacher by occupation, but her seemingly dire knowledge of RE implies that in terms of actually educating kids, she was about as "great" a teacher as she is a "great" mum.

and yes, in classic babs' style, she genuinely states that she is a "great teacher" in her blog! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, she really is a massive bleep. She couldn’t make her favouritism of Erin more obvious if she tried. For the love of god Ethan - get away from her as soon as you possibly can😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think they already have....
You're right ... and it kinda breaks my heart. You can tell the previous owners had the back garden professionally landscaped. Babs comes in and decides to turn it into shambles by saying 'It's not to our taste'

I was looking at the public planning website and it appears the previous owner (who was a Dr.) requested to change the windows. I don't believe it was approved - since the windows are still old? It makes me wonder how the addition request will turn out??

• Wow
Reactions: 17
such a dilemma trying to decide between which of the kids she would take to the Lightyear premiere with her, because she only demanded two tickets and couldn't pick a "chosen child" - yet when a bag of #gifted Disney goodies arrives, babs' first thought is the golden child and how much she will love every single item! no issues deciding who will receive every single item from that bag of Stitch stuff - solely on the basis that Stitch is erin's favourite - yet despite being fully aware that ethan would have loved the Lightyear movie and supposedly loves toy story so much, he has a toy story themed bedroom, he was not only left at home to miss the movie premiere, but all the #gifted Lightyear toys - which erin clearly would have no interest in - had to be shared out between both kids! 😔

but sure babs, you definitely don't have a favourite child! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I think I've finally got to the point where I dislike her now, I was just finding her very annoying but i have finally snapped....she is the most selfish person I know apart from someone in my family. The lightyear stuff was sent for ethan and she said she was going to share it with Erin but we didn't even see her give any of it to ethan, now stitch suff gets sent for Erin she dosent have to share but babs is going to make it look like she got it not that it was gifted. I had this growing up and it really affected me I feel so sorry for Ethan he is such a lovely boy and he is left at the bottom of the pile all the time unless it's for content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
wild idea babs, but if you bothered to properly remove the make-up from around your eyes before you went to bed, you wouldn't need to layer concealer under your eyes the next day to cover up the remnants of mascara and eyeliner caked around your eyes. hope that helps. 😘😘

i'm not saying babs doesn't have huge, dark, under-eye bags or that her waxy face doesn't need concealer - but equally, those grungy, sunken eyes are hugely emphasised by the fact that she still has loads of black make-up smudged all around her eyes, which she obvs has no intention of removing, and simply plans to cover with concealer! definitely the woman to look to for make-up tips and advice: don't even bother removing your make-up, simply reapply an even thicker layer the next morning! 👌🏻

New thread title suggestion: A bit Niche but Babs is a golden wondered prize idiot stick that in you poll!

What’s with the Gloucester services- nothing special about it? The loos still stink of tit? Overpriced food in the foodhall. She is an IDIOT! It’s not too far from me to be honest. It has a butchers and the like. (Put that pin on your police file map Babs!) but yeah, nothing special about it at all.

Reactions: 22
So she wore the see through dress to her daughter’s confirmation - can’t make this tit up you’d think she saw her dress was see through and why in gods name is the long strip of piss wearing a canvas belt with suit trousers that matches NOTHING
I call 🐄 💩 on this. She ALWAYS wears cub rub shorts with dresses. So you wouldn’t see pants. She is quite happy to show those off anyway.

• Haha
“The girl” is way too old for a toddler backpack and lunchbox. My son is the same age and the girls in his class would be way too mature for that.
I did think that too … and giving it to her on the last day of term. I really hope Erin won’t be using it for secondary school.

Genuinely feel for the girl. If Shade of Butter won’t stop doing her content then she needs to fade out the filming of Erin.

Bab, your blatant favoritism of your daughter is vile. It makes you a very tit Mother.

Also, wherever the duck you keep buying all those ugly shoes from, please stop.

Reactions: 26
Just been reading some of the comments on the photo of the two of them last night, am I just being mean but why the hell have people committed.. you both have smile that would light up a city , awww just beautiful… this photo has made me smile this morning… Are people saying this just for interaction ? I’m 45 , I’d ❤A nice photo or if it was someone I knew or family I’d comment something nice but really … oh you’ve made my day , just fabulous , is all a bit much or am I just not seeing what they see ?
You’ve got it spot on
I don’t know why they say this sickly over the top stuff about extremely average pictures and posts
perhaps old followers of blabs who are on here could enlighten us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread title suggestion: A bit Niche but Babs is a golden wondered prize idiot stick that in you poll!

What’s with the Gloucester services- nothing special about it? The loos still stink of tit? Overpriced food in the foodhall. She is an IDIOT! It’s not too far from me to be honest. It has a butchers and the like. (Put that pin on your police file map Babs!) but yeah, nothing special about it at all.
She's trying to be niche and a foodie jumping on the Gloucester band wagon. We all know a Welcome break with Starbs is more her vibe 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.