Brummy Mummy #113 You don’t know me, my heart or my soul; though my flaps, gunt & rack are always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not donate all that Disney stuff to the hospital she is so so grateful to. I’m sure the children their would hugely appreciate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's been swallowed up by the humungous tits in a ill fitted bra! 🤢
I was going to say, her not cracking rack has eaten the belt!

Don't get me started on the favouritism with the Disney Sitch gifted stuff either 🙄

P.S Babs - my youngest who is 5 wouldn't have that toddler backpack so I suggest you think before you try and humiliate your 11 year old even further - she's in for a rough ride at high school thanks to your selfish antics already.

Reactions: 20
The word took is having my life. Why is she so thick? It's taken you absolute twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the Stitch bag is a Loungefly bag which are everywhere in the Disney parks and they're extortionate! That Stitch one is new and will probably be over £70 on Shop Disney!!!!! She knows Erin won't be seen dead with it here but she'll use it on their "many planned Disney trips" 🙄🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why when the Buzz Light-year gifts were sent were they been divided out between both kids (when they were clearly more geared for Ethan), but the Lilo and Stitch stiff is all for "my girl"!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
when babs mentioned that it is imperative she immediately rush to home bargains to buy activities to keep the toddlers occupied during the five weeks she is left "alone" with them during the impending summer holidays - which she absolutely did not "forget" about, as she recently mentioned how much she's dreading having to parent the kids all by herself and potentially having to spend time with them 🙄🙄 - the real reason is so she can spend a few quid buying ethan some pointless plastic tat to justify giving erin a lougefly bag and a load of other disney goodies on her last day of term, while shoving a crappy toddler surprise toy and colouring book at ethan, and ensure that she cannot be accused of favouritism. 👌🏻

she's so incredibly heartless and cruel to that little boy. he could have attended the Lightyear premiere - especially as babs is taking erin to that inappropriate Barlow concert - and would have undoubtedly been delighted to recieve a bunch of buzz lightyear toys, which would have balanced with erin receiving a load of Stitch accessories. it makes perfect sense, since each kid wod then end up with toys/accessories based on their own likes/interests. but it wouldn't cross babs' mind to treat her kids equally or fairly! it always has to be about the golden child. sure, erin may have felt disappointed if ethan had attended the premiere and she didn't, - but she would have got over it, especially as she isn't a huge buzz lightyear fan - thus ethan can't go because it wouldn't be "fair" if perceived her brother as "the chosen child" on that one single occasion - but duck ethan, and how he feels always been treated as an inconvenience and an afterthought, and being left at home while babs takes erin on holidays and to concerts and theatre trips while he misses out. 😔

i often get the impression that babs treats the kids as though they are replicas of her - thus the assumption that erin would be rabid with jealousy and unable to cope if ethan was taken somewhere or received a gift he would absolutely adore, simply because that is how she would feel/react in a situation if her own sister had received a gift and she hadn't - hence why she ensures each kid always receives a gift on the other child's birthday, because she would have thrown a massive tantrum if all attention had been placed on Claire for an entire day - and doesn't seem to consider that her own kids aren't attention-seeking narcissists who may actually be pleased for their sibling if they had the opportunity to do something so incredible - not filled with rage and jealousy, and scrawling plans of sabotage in gel pen in their notebook. 🤦🏻‍♀️

anyone else remember the time babs bought precious erin an expensive Disney-themed loungefly bag, and then when they next went to Disney, she made a point of sharing that she'd bought ethan a loungefly "inspired" knock-off loungefly Mickey bag from primark/poundland/home bargains, which admittedly he absolutely adored, but the fact remains that she wouldn't ever have bought ethan a genuine loungefly bag while erin was bought a cheaper imitation! only the best for the golden child. and sure, in reality cost isn't everything, and ethan was clearly delighted with his bag, but it is to babs, and that's entirely the point. babs uses money to buy her kids love, and simultaneously, it seems to be the sole way she knows how to express love - in her mind she interprets gift the gifts she receives and their quality/price as a measure of how loved and adored she is - hence her utter disgust when steve had the audacity to buy her candles from sainsbos for her birthday, instead of genuine wankee candles! - and in that respect, the contrast displayed in the amount she spends on gifts/trips for erin compared to ethan, she is clearly showing that she favours erin, and values her daughter way above her little boy. and sure, at this age, ethan won't realise that, but as he grows up and begins to understand that to babs, the gifts you receive signify her love, it will bleeping hurt. 💔😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Thread title suggestion -

Brummy Mummy #114 - Gifted box from Disney full of Stitch, All given to Golden Child because Babs is a witch!!

ETA - My rage on behalf of Ethan came out there, the woman is a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She is horrific in her favourism . And as for giving E the bag on her last day - that is just a control thing so that Babs is not left out of what should be a day all about Erin and her friends. I just imagine E not giving a sh*T about the bag - she’d surely rather be in the moment with her friends.

Reactions: 19
I can't believe she doesn't realise now blatant her favouritism is. And I cannot wait for those kids to go to senior school, their world to get bigger, and Emma to start losing her grip on them both. If we think she's unravelling now, i think the worst is to come. Even more, I hope they are slightly rebellious and have loads of ideas and opinions that conflict with Emma's boring, narrow, stereotyped view of the world. And I really hope that one of them tells her that they think Disney is tit, and so is she.

• Heart
I did think that too … and giving it to her on the last day of term. I really hope Erin won’t be using it for secondary school.

Genuinely feel for the girl. If Shade of Butter won’t stop doing her content then she needs to fade out the filming of Erin.
"Shade of Butter!" 🤣🤣

although tbh, based on babs' rehashed "are you a monster" flora content, i think you mean 50 Shades of Marg! 🧈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, just went to check out her stories to see this Disney stuff she's been gifted. Can't believe she shared out the free Toy Story toys between both kids, yet the latest bunch of stuff is all going to the girl. That loungefly bag alone is worth £70+ why oh why has she even been gifted this stuff?
Blatant favouritism towards her daughter as always.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why not donate all that Disney stuff to the hospital she is so so grateful to. I’m sure the children their would hugely appreciate it!
exactly this! that hoard of Lightyear toys she was gifted totalled over £150, and the Disney stuff from earlier must be over £100. a children's hospital - or children whose parents are currently struggling to afford basic food and heating - would absolutely love those toys, and truly appreciate them - yet babs decided that she'd share the Lightyear toys out between her own children - despite the fact that the ones she gives to erin will never be played with - and shove the rest in her bribery/reward box, while all the Disney accessories are given to the golden child, obvs. she's so damn privileged and she can essentially afford to buy her kids whatever they want - toys, games, treats, holidays, clothes, shoes, pets, food, etc - yet she doesn't once stop to consider that she could donate some of the endless products and items she receives as freebies to people less privileged than her, who would truly benefit from them! she's so appallingly selfish and what's worse is that she proudly flaunts all these gifted toys etc on SM, rubbing her "luck" in people's faces - despite most of the stuff she recieves being things that will never be used, and will simply be added to her tat hoard. but sure babs, it makes so much more sense for an entire toy aisle of gifted goodies to sit up in top top unused, unwanted and collecting dust than be given to kids who would love them! as always, no tat rewards for babs for "good sharing". 🤦🏻‍♀️

babs is perfectly happy to lap up all the praise and take full credit for any donations made to the children's hospital by the babettes, but won't even consider donating a penny of her own cash - or even gifted bleeping toys - to a hospital that is supposedly so important to her! i still can't get over the fact that she's so stingy and selfish she purposefully over-prices her mugs4mugs so that she can donate a mere £1 per sale to the hospital and relish in the adoring praise for her supposed kindness and generosity, while still ensuring she doesn't miss out on a single penny of profit.😡

• Heart
I can't believe she doesn't realise now blatant her favouritism is. And I cannot wait for those kids to go to senior school, their world to get bigger, and Emma to start losing her grip on them both. If we think she's unravelling now, i think the worst is to come. Even more, I hope they are slightly rebellious and have loads of ideas and opinions that conflict with Emma's boring, narrow, stereotyped view of the world. And I really hope that one of them tells her that they think Disney is tit, and so is she.
Oh she realises, she just doesn't care. Every so often, just for perceived balance, we get a "how cute was the boy" post!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Do we think she begged Disney for the Stitch merch, it's rather a coincidence it's all Erin's favourites!!!🤨

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.