Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably is in pain from her mum making her traipse around London in crocs! Those poor kids feet.
i swear LP is throwing shade at Babs with her story about the importance of wearing practical footwear while at Disney, highlighting how strappy sandals aren't appropriate, for her or her daughters - wearing far more sensible sketchers trainers and converse. it's not like babs can't afford to buy them appropriate footwear - hell, both erin and ethan were recently gifted a pair of trainers each - yet they walk around Disney and London all day wearing crocs and babs was parading round with her swollen trotters squeezed into shitwater sandals and flip-flops! 🤦🏻‍♀️

even if the kids don't find wearing crocs painful, they certainly aren't going to support their feet when they're walking for miles - if babs isn't careful, the poor kids will end up with misshapen feet like hers. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1302815
Bet she is fuming she wasn't invited to Disney as they are stopping at Animal Kingdom, where Babs was meant to stop
I’m glad she isn’t going, a quick look at that absolute tit show of a holiday blog would make anyone associated with Disney realise she is:

a) bleeping useless
b) she actually hates Disney
c) she’s a PR disaster

🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not at all but we know she doesn't concern herself with the news ...just like covid...so if there is a call to quarantine from pets it'll be the hamsters fault not the rats and she will spin the narrative to suit herself.
i mean, she says she doesn't keep track of the news, but based on her quick response to the tragic school shooting the other day, we know damn well that she follows news stories that she can twist and exploit and make all about her. 😡

she may be awarenof the monkey pox situation, but i doubt she has any grasp on it - she will see the fact that rodents are vulnerable to the illness but not fully appreciate that means she should be careful - thus if she ends up contracting money pox, she will undoubtedly blame it on the hamster, failing to understand that's not how it works. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
i mean, she says she doesn't keep track of the news, but based on her quick response to the tragic school shooting the other day, we know damn well that she follows news stories that she can twist and exploit and make all about her. 😡

she may be awarenof the monkey pox situation, but i doubt she has any grasp on it - she will see the fact that rodents are vulnerable to the illness but not fully appreciate that means she should be careful - thus if she ends up contracting money pox, she will undoubtedly blame it on the hamster, failing to understand that's not how it works. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Most of UK cases so far have been sexually transmitted at the moment so she is pretty safe! May change of course…..

The fact that she can’t do a whole day in a park means she’s not great don’t doing advertising for Disney I think!

Reactions: 20
Ha I've just read on the BBc news online that owners of small pets- eg hamsters and rats should avoid handling them if they have monkeypox infection so it doesn't cross from species to species. I hope la'sop is keeping up with the news and informs Bab in a timely manner so she can jump on another bandwagon and make it all about her!!!
Or do you think monkeypox will be like COVID - "the thing we will not name?"

Also, whoever said about Babs slipping on a chicken nugget as she so claims (bullshit) I'm surprised it wasn't a banana skin so she could justify her hate of fruit and vegetables 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the CONSTANT mention of Tweens that grates on me. 🙄
she's finally accepted her kids aren't infants, so can no longer refer to them as "the toddlers", yet tweens and kiddos are both gratingly annoying. she initiated her "career" pushing the mother of toddlers and tantrum expert angle, so i assume that she's now trying to alter it to "tween mum" content, to suit her audience - alongside the "fashion" reels where she parades around in her underwear before showing off her clashing patterned toddler outfits and screaming "add a belt" interspersed with fabricated stories and crude imagery of herself.

just wait, she'll soon be altering her bio to "mummy of TWEENS" alongside the "body confident KWEEN, rEaLiStiC size 18, fashion influenza" bullshit. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Just caught up on all that... bloody hell, she's an absolute bleeping prick.
My disdain for her grows on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Or do you think monkeypox will be like COVID - "the thing we will not name?"

Also, whoever said about Babs slipping on a chicken nugget as she so claims (bullshit) I'm surprised it wasn't a banana skin so she could justify her hate of fruit and vegetables 😂
she'll definitely have a code name for it. anything more serious than allergies, and babs cannot utter the words as it would tarnish her reputation as someone whose account exists just to make people smile - y'know, unless she can manipulate a mass shooting of children to focus on HER. 😡

and - just like covid - she'll undoubtedly manage to avoid it, although in the case of monkey pox it will be as a result of the fact that it is currently transmitted sexually via close content, so she's pretty safe! 🤣

in terms of the "slipped on a chicken nugget in superdrug" story, i have so many questions. why was there a stray chicken nugget on the floor of a pharmacy? was it a chicken nugget babs dropped while shovelling the kids' leftover happy meals into her mouth while parading thru the aisles? how did she slip on a nugget? it's a nugget, ffs - they're not exactly known for their slipperiness! and since when did she need medical attention as a result of this supposed chicken nugget accident? because last time was the first time i've heard that story with the additional "medical attention" added to the end. just desperately trying to make the story more dramatic, babs - or did you actually demand TT call an ambulance, in the midst. of a pandemic, to heave you off the floor?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just watched yesterday's vlog on double speed, and i cannot get over the way she's labelling muller corners as a "gateway yoghurt" to test if the kids are ready to cope with "adult" yoghurts, instead of their usual petit filous! seriously?! they're nine and eleven years old, yet until this week, they have been deemed "too young" for muller corner yoghurts? and more importantly, what the hell does babs deem an "adult" yoghurt?! a pot which Contin as more than one spoonful of yoghurt? a yoghurt with fruit chunks? or does babs tend to eat yoghurt flooded with baileys, and this is the kids' gateway step...!

interesting how babs was raving about frubes in the ad she did for them recently, all about how they are great because they're suitable for her toddlers as there is less chance of spillage, and because they are naturally coloured, naturally flavoured and with no added sugar - essentially, all the information babs doesn't care about, yet was forced to include in her ad, yet despite ethan. supposedly enjoying them on his woodland walk, it's yet another product babs is happy to be paid to advertise, but never actually buys herself!

Reactions: 19
I’m late to the party and just catching up but who in her house is still eating a bleeping happy meal, it certainly ain’t babs. My children are the same ages as hers and stopped having happy meals when they were 4 😳 I bet Erin gets a big meal and Ethan is made to have a happy meal :(

• Sad
babs pretending those kinder bueno are for the kids for "picnics and playdates" when she's also bought those smaller kinder chocolate bars for kids, thus those buenos will undoubtedly be scarfed down by babs. plus she's established thrhey aren't toddlers, yet still insists on buying them cartons of juice for "day trips'. ffs, babs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for those "crodots" - which, since babs couldn't be bothered to put the effort in, i good and they are apparently frosted cronuts, so cronuts with even more sugar! - but the fact she's labelled them as "perfect for breakfast"! in florida, she was making a huge deal. about how she would never, ever buy lucky charms cereal as it's far too sugary, and not a food you would find on the shelves on the hobbit house - the kids eating marshmallows at breakfast is a step too far for health-conscious babs, but donuts? the perfect breakfast choice! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

and the claim she was going to pack some raspberries and a selection of fruit from her Wednesday fruit haul to take with them on their trip to London, when in a actuality. she ended up taking eight donuts, malteasers, cola jammie dodgers and then spent the day gorging on sugary snacks!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how blabs is this morning upon waking and seeing the brilliant Disney content LP has been sharing…..you know that episode of the simpsons when Ralph wiggum says he loves Lisa and his heart breaks I bet that’s the sound recreating in the Conway hobbit house this morning…..and I deffo agree with an earlier post that LP was throwing shade on blabs choice of Disney footwear 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m late to the party and just catching up but who in her house is still eating a bleeping happy meal, it certainly ain’t babs. My children are the same ages as hers and stopped having happy meals when they were 4 😳 I bet Erin gets a big meal and Ethan is made to have a happy meal :(
I’m thinking she had the happy meal as a little starter. Bet the staff at McDonald’s said she ‘deserved a treat‘ and should snack on the happy meal on the way home before tucking in to her Big Mac 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder how blabs is this morning upon waking and seeing the brilliant Disney content LP has been sharing…..you know that episode of the simpsons when Ralph wiggum says he loves Lisa and his heart breaks I bet that’s the sound recreating in the Conway hobbit house this morning…..and I deffo agree with an earlier post that LP was throwing shade on blabs choice of Disney footwear 😂😂😂😂
Agree. It’s nice to get a decent look at the parks without having to hear about someone’s sweaty bits or perving over young men dressed up as an animated character
It makes Babs look like she does vlogging as a hobby. Can’t quite believe she’s paid to do it. Utterly dreadful desperate housewife type content she “creates” Creates indeed - all her made up stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So just had a peek at Louise P and Co who are on that Disney trip. Wow. Just wow. They actually give proper content about the parks etc. It's not just a fat face talking non stop about themselves. No wonder Babs never gets this gig.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ahhhh Babs thank you so much for realistic size 18 jubilee outfits I’m sure you have helped people up and down the country dress themselves….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg, imagine turning up to a garden party with Will and Kate there and wearing those god awful heart sunglasses 😂😂😂😂 Oh Babs you do make me laugh 😂😂😂
Editing to add I didn't even realise she was wearing shoes before she said 😂😂 they are the same colour as her legs/tights(?) 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.