Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BLAH76

Chatty Member
I hate how she does this. Either specifically name her Dad's illness to raise awareness and help other people (with his permission of course) or shut the fuck up. Its like those knobheads who 'check in' at A&E on Facebook and reply with 'I'll inbox you hun' to all the concerned comments 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Baboff

I hate that reel more than anything else she has done
I'm not fat I'm thin. Too thin I have an eating disorder but my weight does not define me. My appearance does not define me.

Having a partner does not define me
We are not living in the days of Pride and Prejudice where all women had to do was hunt down a husband
I am enough
I don't need to look a certain way
I don't need to tell others how they should look
I don't need to constantly tell a certain group of people (ie thin people if you are babs) that it's good to be fat
And I don't need a man to complete me

I have love from within
I have love from my friends

Yes I have a husband but he doesn't love me for they way I look or the size I am.

She has no bloody idea what body confidence is

To add
She shares that reel to make her fucking toad like self feel better about being dog rough not to make any babette feel better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hi cow bags from Walt Disney World 🤣🙌
If I see LP I'll be sure to ask her why her and Babs fell out 🤣🤣 watch this space.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs parody... Partly inspired by @Good Egg partly by how this conversation has been going!

"Size 18 will do" - parody of "Any dream will do" from Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat* 😁

** I know Babs was after a dress and one of the lines is "coat" and not dress but it just seemed to fit better!

🎶I stopped shopping
At Next and Roman
To join for certain
The eBay bid crew

Far far away
My mum tum was seeping (ahh)
Out the dress I've squeezed in (ahh)
Size 18 will do

I saw that coat
With crappy lining (aahhh)
Tacky sequins shining (ahhh)
Better than Boohoo

And in the north east
I sat here quaking (ahhh)
The cowbags were waiting (ahhh)
Size 18 will do

I'm sat in a grump!
I sulk and cry!
My dress of dreams
Flew out of sight

The outbid sent me into darkness
I went on insta to moan!

May I return (may I return)
To the days of twinning (aahhh)
My mind is dimming (aahh)
And the "career" is too

My content is dry (so full of lies)
I am still faking (ahh)
Still fabricating (ahhh)
That I'm an 18 too

An 18 will do
An 18 will do.. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Missymoo92

VIP Member
In reference to my last post..

Thread title suggestion

"Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mrswafte

That fridge pic is like the ones they use to advertise a fridge 😆 No normal people have fridges like that, well not ones that cook actual meals anyway.

What adults eat mild cheese ? It literally tastes of nothing 😆 or is it a gateway cheese 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bakingmad

I've never commented on her before but I was sick and tired of hearing her go on about not having caffeine so I messaged her to say that chocolate has caffeine in and this is what she replied.
Screenshot_20220530-184431_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

shazbev

VIP Member
Afternoon 🐄 bags, I'm currently visiting my daughter and SIL down south and was treated to a trip to their local Primark. DD picks up a floaty , black linen midi dress and so help me God I uttered the words " you could add a belt ,!! " 😵😵😱😱. When. I . Tell. You ...I was shooketh. I had to be led to a nearby pub for a large G & T whilst I looked for the marbles I appear to have lost . Please don't kick me off the thread...I swear I won't do it again 🤭😊😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BonBon27

VIP Member
1.I hate this trend of taking food out of the perfectly good packaging it’s already in and putting it in a jar or box. What a waste of time.
2.I hate that everything has to be labelled when it’s in a see through container. If you can’t see that it’s pasta or fruit or rice then you should be in some kind of supervised care and not left to your own devices in the world.
3.Don’t share this crap if you don’t want to have people’s opinions about it shoved in your face. Anyone who has ever been on any social media of any kind knows full well that meals, food, fridge organisation, how you store washing powder etc etc will get loads of comments and everyone does it differently but thinks their way is the best way. It’s the world we live in. She knows that, hence why she’s trying to pretend they eat healthily, but she still can’t hack it.
4.And this is the absolute worst thing she’s done…..STRAWBS and BLUBES?? Fuck off. And when you get there, fuck off a bit more. Absolute twat.
I heard on the radio people talking about someone calling the jubilee the “Platty Jubes” 🤢🤮 and I just know Babs is going to jump on that. Because she’s a grade A twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No no, she had EMAILS to deal with too!! There’s no way she could possibly have fitted in a trip to the shop on top of all that!!

Honestly, I think if she saw what most people got done in a day it would blow her mind.
haha yesterday I went to the shop (yes I bought fruit, it's pretty much an every other day thing in our house), did emails, did spreadsheets, did meetings, made packed lunches, did washing (2 loads mind, not just one), cleaned a house, made dinner, got kids showered, read with a kid and put kids to bed. We also walked to and from school, 20 min walk - so 40 mins round trip for me x 2

I also managed to read, shower, scroll the internet and paint my nails (which to be fair happened during a meeting and a cleverly angled camera showing only my head!)

Meanwhile Babs *checks notes* didn't buy something on Ebay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
One of my pet hates is people who have an opinion on how other people eat cream teas! Like literally mind your own business, I'll layer the things in the order that suits my personal preference, there is no right or wrong way. It's food and it's a privilege to be able to afford it, don't start applying fucking rules and saying you'll stop being friends with people over it!

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Her “so much has been going on behind the scenes” like fuck has it and if it has she’s clearly not been bothered by it because if it was my dad and my mom was the only one allowed to visit, I’d be round their house every day after work cooking for her, tidying or doing her shopping not swanning off to London or Drayton manor or making reels with my “mates” or worse still on my own.
man’s the reason she’s written the stories isn’t because she gets her words mixed up it’s because she gets caught out lying

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I just can’t get over the term ‘gateway yoghurt!’ 😂 😂😂 I mean WTF!!!! And then she says ‘if they manage to eat these’ manage to eat them?!!! It’s a sodding yoghurt not a hot dog eating contest!!!!!!!

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
So on Facebook she was changing her tampon when the door opened. On her Instagram stories she was in the middle of her business. So which is it? Oh yes! Neither! Because IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!

Tingo to whoever said on the last thread there’ll be a photo of the ‘kiddos’ and a post about them growing up too fast 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
She is not brave.
Malala Yousafzai is brave.
Deborah James is brave.
Katie Piper is brave.

There are many fabulous women who are brave for for numerous reason.

Broadcasting yourself in ill fitting clothes and flashing your underwear on social media is not brave.

It's quite frankly ridiculous.

I'm embarrassed as a fat woman that other women might judge me by her standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Good Egg

VIP Member
What in god's name is that? It's like some warped version of Joseph's technicolour dreamcoat 🤣
Thread title suggestion: A flash of gunt, it’s scares and frights, Babs dignity was out of sight. The colours faded into darkness, Babs was left alone...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

flowercrownx

new account
Longgggg time observer xo

new thread title: Can I have a free holiday to WDW please? No Bab love stick to your caffeine free cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 35