Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine popping round to see her and she's sat there wearing a happy meal box on her head and filming herself doing it.
And if she has any real life friends what are they going to think seeing that kind of tit on her insta stories.
It's embarrassing 😳
Shes such a twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she's seeing Emily Norris and Louise P being whisked off to Disney Florida, Brogan Tate advertising bath and body works for next and Taming Twins smashing it on the 'tickytoky' and thinks 'what am I doing wrong!?'

Obviously not, or she wouldn't be sat in her PJ's with a happy meal box on her head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1300871
Ooh the narc is strong in this witch today. Is she actually jealous of her own daughter? Fancy TT having an activity not including our Bab and enjoying herself!! Just a taster Bab of what's to come...and I canna wait 😃🍿🍿🍿.
Not only that but she’s looks bloody horrendous! How is that photo not wake up call to look after yourself a bit better 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
To be fair (tho her hands, and feet! Are weird) my daughter got the jubilee badge at brownies, it's pretty big 🤣
But I mean look at the size of her thumb next to her hand. My thumb comes up past the top of my palm when I hold my hand flat like this. Her digits are small!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s jealous of her daughter at a birthday present how jealous must she be of ex pal Louise P flying off for a paid for trip to Babs ‘home’. It’s ok babs you keep indulging away the pain - maybe one day Disney will pay for you to go (in your dreams).

Reactions: 18
How much venom is coming out of her today because her daughter is actually growing up and having fun without her?

It's unbelievably ugly.

Reactions: 28
OH MY GOD
What is the compulsive lying all about? As if she got a skirt caught in chairs when she was a teacher. We have heard every story, she repeats every single thing to the point we can predict her every move, and she expects us to believe this is a story we’ve never heard? Heavens to Betsy she is on one right now, absolutely manic. It’s genuinely worrying - that intervention we’ve been saying she needs for the last 100 threads can not happen soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OH MY GOD
What is the compulsive lying all about? As if she got a skirt caught in chairs when she was a teacher. We have heard every story, she repeats every single thing to the point we can predict her every move, and she expects us to believe this is a story we’ve never heard? Heavens to Betsy she is on one right now, absolutely manic. It’s genuinely worrying - that intervention we’ve been saying she needs for the last 100 threads can not happen soon enough.
There must be an ex pupil on here that can dismiss her ludicrous story. Sheer lunacy!

Reactions: 13
She is spiralling!! The stories today about the toilet and skirt are clearly lies …. We are in for a cracking week whilst her Insta ‘friends’ are living their best lives 🤪

Reactions: 24
I’m sure she’s changed her Instagram story from last night. She captioned a picture saying they hit the tube to ‘Covent Gardens’ it’s been corrected now. She also had some issues with bought/brought on the same story and she’s deleted that caption entirely because she’s too thick and lazy to work out the correct one to use.
She always has issues with bought and brought 😂😂 but she’s got a masters don’t you know !!

what’s with the latest story? It’s 8:30 pm, it’s light outside, it’s a weekend and she’s in bed in her pyjamas once again living in the past . She’s genuinely such a narcissist she now thinks we are so invested in her and so interested in every little slip up or embarrassing moment she can remember fabricate 🤥🤥🤥🤥 and will spend the next few days recapping them all. Ffs get. A. Life !!!! Spend time with your husband and children and stop being so self obsessed!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The smell of desperation is strong around the hobbit house.

No content
No friends
No likes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.