Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they had a whole day out in London, the have ‘play dates’🤢🙈 and some days out this week.
my kids are home, enjoying not rushing around with me and their dad working, will hopefully get a day out Saturday and they each have a friend coming over to keep them company this week. Why do they have to have every single day planned? With the cost of living /fuel etc most parents will struggle in half term and feel bad when they watch her stories and can’t do all the things with their own kids, I feel she loves to gloat!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What’s the point in a reel showing old clothes that she has shown 1000 times already? I genuinely don’t get it. Who wants to see someone showing old clothes off in their pokey, over crowded bedroom? It’s not remotely helpful to anyone. And they all look tit anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s the point in a reel showing old clothes that she has shown 1000 times already? I genuinely don’t get it. Who wants to see someone showing old clothes off in their pokey, over crowded bedroom? It’s not remotely helpful to anyone. And they all look tit anyway.
It’s ridiculous! She’s an idiot

Reactions: 19
C21DF122-C201-431A-B267-2C5F29B15BD5.jpeg

Bloody hell babs thanks for clearing that up. I was so confused thinking you’d changed careers from a tit insta hun to a fashion model!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not going away this half term Babs? Oh dear, what on Earth will you do all week for content?

Please, for the love of god, stop with the ‘Realistic’ clothing try-ons. There’s nothing realistic about size 18 clothes being shown on a size 18-22 body exclusively filmed from the front with the camera angled down from the ceiling! Show the 360 degree view, show it with the camera at a normal angle and height. Oh, it’s not flattering like that you say? Well that’s realistic isn’t it!

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1304584
Bloody hell babs thanks for clearing that up. I was so confused thinking you’d changed careers from a tit insta hun to a fashion model!
probably someone has messaged her saying no one wants to see her tit show

I don’t believe for one minute she does it so that some dimwit goes “oooh she’s like meeee

and how bloody juvenile does she sound “I’m on my own fashion shoot” sometimes I think Erin’s more like a 44 year old and gormless is the 11 year old

Having watched Louise’s stories and Emily Norris’s you can bet Emma is seething. Not a fan of Louise or Emily but their Disney co tent is a 1000 times better than Emma’s.
Emma’s Disney co tent is all about HER! Whether it’s flashing her gunt or stuffing her face it’s all me me me! Guess what …..Louise and Emily’s children managed to stay up for the fireworks! Imagine that!
That reel is just attention seeking tit yet again. Good friends of mine were actually AT Buckingham Palace last week for a garden party and met William & Kate. Not one person wore stupid heart sunglasses funnily enough and everyone looked very smart and elegant unlike Emma who just looks like a fat sausage squeezed into a piece of cheap flammable material with her tits hanging by her stomach🤢

We have a street party for jubilee on Sunday in our (tiny) village with live music etc. Hubby is not a fan of royalty but we will probably go along for a bit. Everyone brings a plate of cakes or something to share.
Can you imagine Emma EVER getting involved with a community event unless she was paid or use it for content?!!
If it can’t be about HER she’s not interested!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder how blabs is this morning upon waking and seeing the brilliant Disney content LP has been sharing…..you know that episode of the simpsons when Ralph wiggum says he loves Lisa and his heart breaks I bet that’s the sound recreating in the Conway hobbit house this morning…..and I deffo agree with an earlier post that LP was throwing shade on blabs choice of Disney footwear 😂😂😂😂
And the fact that her actual toddler stayed up for the fireworks you mean when keBabba the CONwsy children were too “tired”

I have never met anyone whose skin tone is the off nude colour used for shoes. Like someone else said I didn’t even realise she was wearing shoes until she tagged them. And what a dog of her at wdw with her gunt being flashed in the nylon net sweaty jail to show off her heart glasses.
Which I had a pair of in the late 90s for V fest wouldn’t be seen dead in them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s so detached from the real world, like a lot of her fellow instahuns. She doesn’t have a clue about juggling parenting with work and the guilt that goes with it. Despite the throwaway afterthought comment on her stories “let me know what you’re doing”.
Like she gives a tit 🙄

• Heart
Sometimes I feel my life can be a little mundane , same ol same ol kinda stuff but my gosh it’s certainly not when I see the life babs has.. how miserable is it?? Mine is jam packed compared to hers, she really does me good cos it kicks me in the ass and makes me realise how lucky I am for my life cos hers is tit!!
ETA .. if she wasn’t such a horrible person I’d almost feel sorry for her.. but it’s her own doing!

Reactions: 22
A very passive aggressive response to Taming Twins compared to KDIL. So much jealously there eh Babs?
Flashes a bit of boob. Was there really any need fto mention that ?. I absolutely now think that TT keeps her distance , her husband doesn’t feature on anything because he’s very private , wouldn’t surprise me if he’s asked ( not told) TT to keep contact to a minimum. Doesn’t want that trailer trash around his gorgeous home flashing her tits and lifting her skirt , and yes says love ya to an equally trashy Knee deep but not to Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Realistic try on , my arse!! 😡 as usual filmed from above and leaning forward. She wants to take a page out of jessontheplusside for a realistic try on . She always looks fab , shows the outfits from all angles and doesn’t try to hide her size or do the fake expressions.

Also even the poor dirty scruffy mut has no privacy with Babs mentioning her foof 🤢 why, just why does she have to be so vulgar. I really don’t want to know about her dog’s smelly genitals 🤢🤢🤢

edited to add - ‘play dates’???? am I missing something being a southerner ?aren’t they what you have when your kids are babies / toddlers to keep the kids occupied 🤔 …. confused

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just can’t get over the term ‘gateway yoghurt!’ 😂 😂😂 I mean WTF!!!! And then she says ‘if they manage to eat these’ manage to eat them?!!! It’s a sodding yoghurt not a hot dog eating contest!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.