Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that these little 'storytime' tales of the unexpected are going towards a new book proposal!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Babanory’s story has changed within the space of an Instagram story (take a shot every time I use the word story). First her skirt ripped off her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤥 then it was ripped down.

How?? Was it in a Bucks Fizz Eurovision style or did it just never happen Bab? Were you wearing a skirt fastened with velcro? Or did it just never happen? Was this before the years of only wearing black trousers or after? Or did it just never happen? Liar liar, 🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a feeling that these little 'storytime' tales of the unexpected are going towards a new book proposal!
I don't think her writing a book is a good idea. She can barely string a sentence together and she doesn't have the imagination to come up with something that hasn't already been done. To think I enjoyed her content until a few days ago 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha I've just read on the BBc news online that owners of small pets- eg hamsters and rats should avoid handling them if they have monkeypox infection so it doesn't cross from species to species. I hope la'sop is keeping up with the news and informs Bab in a timely manner so she can jump on another bandwagon and make it all about her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha I've just read on the BBc news online that owners of small pets- eg hamsters and rats should avoid handling them if they have monkeypox infection so it doesn't cross from species to species. I hope la'sop is keeping up with the news and informs Bab in a timely manner so she can jump on another bandwagon and make it all about her!!!
Are you suggesting Babs has monkeypox?

Probably is in pain from her mum making her traipse around London in crocs! Those poor kids feet.
Crocs are a terrible choice for London as there are so many escalators, especially if they have been on the tube. Crocs and escalators are a bad combination.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she Is wearing a happy meal box on her head? Is it a thing ?
How is that content
did babs, the oversized toddler, have a kids' happy meal for lunch?! 🤣

imagine being so jealous that your eleven year old daughter is at the birthday party of a friend who isn't the daughter of your own "bestie" so you can't attend, to the point that you demand she focus on messaging you with regular updates and photos from the party, rather than allowing her to actually enjoy the time with her friends! babs is so over-controlling it's beyond ridiculous. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and the whole "erin may be having fun with her friends - but is she as cool as ME, sitting all alone on my sofa with a takeaway box on my head, gurning at the camera because i'm so desperate for attention". seriously?! it's not a competition, emma. erin is allowed to have fun without you. grow the duck up and stop being so pathetic. perhaps consider spending time with your son while the golden child isn't at home, rather than prioritising posing for peace sign selfies. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her 9 year old is still eating Happy Meals?! It’s not Emma because she’s a big fat heifer who would not be satisfied with a Happy Meal!
Honestly I’m sure Ethan wants more to eat than 4 nuggets and chips or a tiny burger!
She’s so bleeping tight unless it’s stuff for HER!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Not at all but we know she doesn't concern herself with the news ...just like covid...so if there is a call to quarantine from pets it'll be the hamsters fault not the rats and she will spin the narrative to suit herself.

Reactions: 11
Not at all but we know she doesn't concern herself with the news ...just like covid...so if there is a call to quarantine from pets it'll be the hamsters fault not the rats and she will spin the narrative to suit herself.
She doesn’t watch/read the news unless she can make it all about her narc self.

… watch this space…

Reactions: 13
I’m really mean… but does anyone else see that when Erin does her fake Insta smile so looks a bit like one of her rats? 🐀
#freeerin #freeethan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think her writing a book is a good idea. She can barely string a sentence together and she doesn't have the imagination to come up with something that hasn't already been done. To think I enjoyed her content until a few days ago 🤦‍♀️
Her previous book was SHOCKING

Reactions: 12
I’ve just come on to say the same thing. Hate commenting on children, but surely that’s not Erin’s natural smile, not flattering at all.

Give it 12 months and I can see Erin telling her mother not to post photos of her online anymore.
I agree! Doesn’t look natural at all. Maybe she’s just had enough of mum and her endless photos!

Is it too far to say that I think none of her family like her? I don’t doubt her children and husband ‘love’ her as she’s their mother/wife but surely no one on this planet can stand her? She’s the most unbearable, vile, self centred person I have ever seen. Everything out of her mouth is either incorrect dribble or about her. She doesn’t even seem to know what she’s saying half the time. Her family never answer her in her videos and whatever interaction they do seem to have is the most limited response it can be. The mind baffles. I’ve never seen a family dynamic like it, she’s so strange

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220529-133007_Instagram.jpg

Bet she is fuming she wasn't invited to Disney as they are stopping at Animal Kingdom, where Babs was meant to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if she knew Mamareid was going too? I can see her being able to console herself about Emily Norris and Louise but Ash is a different story as has far fewer followers. I wonder if this is partly the reason for all the ‘tween’ chat. The others have younger children so she can tell herself that’s why she wasn’t picked.

Wonder if she knew Mamareid was going too? I can see her being able to console herself about Emily Norris and Louise but Ash is a different story as has far fewer followers. I wonder if this is partly the reason for all the ‘tween’ chat. The others have younger children so she can tell herself that’s why she wasn’t picked.
If she thinks that she’s more of an idiot than we think. Instatwunts with no children we’re gifted trips about 3/4 weeks ago and stayed at boardwalk which is another lush hotel. Certainly not the budget one the CONways paid for

Reactions: 14
And her ‘friend’ Charlotte Ruff who works for actual Disney has also gone for the week too - I wonder if she was part of the group who left yesterday? That will also smart with our Babs as I think she occasionally meets up with CR as a fellow Brum! 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.