Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve heard that toilet door story before 🤨 it sounds an awful lot like something that happened to Louise Pentland (I have no idea why I remember this) even down to the door slowly opening.. I assume LP posted it on Instagram which is why Babs hasn’t

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think I’ve heard that toilet door story before 🤨 it sounds an awful lot like something that happened to Louise Pentland (I have no idea why I remember this) even down to the door slowly opening.. I assume LP posted it on Instagram which is why Babs hasn’t
Wasn’t it a toilet in central london?

Reactions: 13
How did she break a nail she hasn’t got more than a millimetre growth on her toe fingers bloody liar 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The barrel has been scraped - again. How desperate and why does she think people need the details? She's disgusting and being so unfair to her kids with these tales of woe.

Reactions: 21
🥳 Celebrating ... it's my first ever thread title suggestion - and it came through! 🥳

Cheers 🐄👜's! Tonight, we've had a chow mein & prawn crackers from the takeaway & luckily I forgot to do I'm not pathetic enough to do a Prawn Cracker Dance™️ & I don't have any cocks in a can, so I'm celebrating with a nice, cold can of dark fruit cider instead 🥂😁

Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @SugarSnapBam
Hey, 🐄👜, you've put "Brunch Mummy" instead of Brummy Mummy in the thread title 😂😂😂 Are you able to change it so Tattlers can find it? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Fancy being so desperate for attention you make up some bullshit story about being caught changing your tampax!
Poor Erin in September - kids give the cruellest nicknames fir the slightest of reasons! This will be online forever. Shes disgusting!

Reactions: 23
I am surprised she hasn't broken a nail just to say SEE, SEE, IT DID HAPPEN!!!! I still cannot believe she said it on Facebook then decided to repeat it here. Her conway bubble needs bursting before she totally destroys her family.

Reactions: 11
🥳 Celebrating ... it's my first ever thread title suggestion - and it came through! 🥳

Cheers 🐄👜's! Tonight, we've had a chow mein & prawn crackers from the takeaway & luckily I forgot to do I'm not pathetic enough to do a Prawn Cracker Dance™️ & I don't have any cocks in a can, so I'm celebrating with a nice, cold can of dark fruit cider instead 🥂😁

Hey, 🐄👜, you've put "Brunch Mummy" instead of Brummy Mummy in the thread title 😂😂😂 Are you able to change it so Tattlers can find it? 😘
Brunch Mummy 🤣 Can’t believe I did that, I d blame the cocks, but I hadn’t had any #bitrude. Thankfully the Tattle Fairy noticed and has changed it. What a silly 🐄👛 I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So on Facebook she was changing her tampon when the door opened. On her Instagram stories she was in the middle of her business. So which is it? Oh yes! Neither! Because IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!

Tingo to whoever said on the last thread there’ll be a photo of the ‘kiddos’ and a post about them growing up too fast 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
The tampon changing, door opening story is utter bullshit for a few reasons.

1. To close the toilet door, you have to push one button. Then a voice over comes on and repeatedly tells you "toilet door unlocked" if you haven't locked the door. So IF the door hadn't been locked properly or was broken, that voice over would have come on.

2. There is also a lit up sign next to the buttons that says "toilet door unlocked" which is directly opposite where you sit to use the toilet. Had the doors malfunctioned and not been locked, this would have come on.

3. If the doors had malfunctioned, they would have stayed locked or opened automatically so there would have been no lady to barricade the door or to open the doors.

4. If (and I doubt it very much) this story is true then what has actually happened is she didn't lock the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
God she’s so disgusting and gross. Thinks she’s being relevant and funny but she’s not she’s just awful.
Totally made up bullshit story - must have an Ad upcoming do trying to increase engagement yet again.
I cannot understand why so many people appear to believe the constant barrage of lies she tells. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So by 7.45am we have
A bullshit story about her flashing her fanny in the toilet on the train
And some nauseating pictures of her children to try and get some elusive likes

Why does Erin look like she is grimacing in pain in every picture?
Why do they both wear crocs for a day of walking round London
Why does Relatable Babba the bleep wear a really expensive (hideous ) bag over her gunt in every picture
Why does she think 8 donuts is an acceptable snack

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So by 7.45am we have
A bullshit story about her flashing her fanny in the toilet on the train
And some nauseating pictures of her children to try and get some elusive likes

Why does Erin look like she is grimacing in pain in every picture?
Why do they both wear crocs for a day of walking round London
Why does Relatable Babba the bleep wear a really expensive (hideous ) bag over her gunt in every picture
Why does she think 8 donuts is an acceptable snack
I’ve just come on to say the same thing. Hate commenting on children, but surely that’s not Erin’s natural smile, not flattering at all.

Give it 12 months and I can see Erin telling her mother not to post photos of her online anymore.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.