Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got washing on her radiator? Surely the rads aren’t on this time of year so it will sit against a cold hard surface and take even longer to dry! (And put even more moisture into that house) Shove it on the line or on an airer and let the air get to it!!

Reactions: 20
So she's gone to that God awful tit food chain, without the kids, to film a tit reel. Mother of the year.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So fruit day consisted of filming a tit reel in Tim Norton’s & necking Baileys hot chocolate (refuse to call it cock as it’s bleeping not choc yes cock no)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
imagine having a life so dull and meaningless that going to the shop to buy fruit is such a major event in the week that you actually refer to it as "fruit day", because it's your sole priority that day! for anyone
else, fruit is simply a food you chuck in the trolley when you're shopping, or pop into a shop to grab when you run out - not a bleeping weekly highlight that you base your entire day around! nor is purchasing fruit such a novelty - because people generally have fruit readily available in their house! it just goes to show how deprived the conway kids have been of fresh, nutritious food when their mother gets so rabidly excited about buying kiwis! no wonder erin was so excited to be treated to corn on the cob when they were at disney! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's obvs been spoken to by the doctor, reprimanded about her weight, general state of poor health and lack of concern for her physical wellbeing, so she has briefly commited to buying fruit on a weekly basis - an intention which will soon be ditched, as with every other of her plans. the fact that she was distracted from buying fruit by a sequined frock on ebay shows her dedication - the novelty will soon wear off, as will her bothering to lug herself to the shop on foot. she'll soon be demanding steve cycle off on the fruit run, and after that, the fruit supply in the conway household will dwindle and peter out to nothing but grapes for the rats! and the fact that she hasn't actually shown her fruit haul in her stories makes me doubt whether she actually returned home with fruit, or whether she was distracted by that tub of white hot cock powder - just like last week, when she went out on a fruit run and ended up with a packet of biscuits! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No one asked about fruit day or hot cocks.

She even said only 2 people asked about her ugly bag. Two brain dead people that could have gone on YouTube and typed in Marc Jacob’s tote to see reviews that are 1937373% better then what babs churned out.

She exaggerates everything. I got told I had a nice bag by the hairdresser yesterday - In Babs world that would have required a three hour story involving all the other hairdressers turning around and gasping at my bags beauty, asking me to perform a runway show for them, Then as I left a customer gives me a handwritten postcode saying how I made her day, my confidence has inspired her and my fashion sense is just “chefs kiss”.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's so unproductive it's unreal!

"The eBay drama" was enough for one day?

Seriously it's not even midday and so far I've dropped the kids to school, done a top up food shop - as like others have mentioned I have to buy fruit every couple of days for my lot - packed the shopping away, hoovered, washed up from breakfast, folded some laundry, made myself brunch. Admittedly I will now be sleeping until it's time for pick ups but that's because I'm working my real job tonight and won't need to much sleep after work because I have to drop my kids to school then want to get a workout in and get more tit done around the house so I can enjoy the weekend off 😂

She gets lazier by the day 🦥

And before Babs reads this and makes some tattle aimed remark about blood tests and a supposed condition she thinks she has, I have a chronic pain condition and still get this done 🤷 (I appreciate others may not because they have more severe conditions, but I'm certain they are nothing like Babs a person).
Same here
she is pathetic and the majority of her followers must mindlessly tick ‘like’ without even watching her stuff, a bit like i do with some posts of people I follow. She’s just beyond hope. she’s realised that she can get by with minimal effort, there are always dingbats commenting on her posts, people who must be absolutely thick as mince thinking she is great and inspiring, the only conclusion I get from their comments is that they are deluded and easily pleased by rehashed boring content from someone who is taking the piss on a daily basis

Reactions: 17
So I'm assuming she either lied about walking to get fruit or is just advertising where she lives as we know babs don't walk far as I live down the road from there and aldi and Tim Horton are a 3 min walk from each other...if I had known I could have seen her in the wild, I'm going to be on the loom out now 😂

• Haha
Babs.

Stop trying to make fruit day happen.

She’s addressing tattle more and more. Maybe just stop reading here? It’s clearly making you very unhappy.

And Tim Hortons is absolute tit. Sugary, overpriced crap.

So I'm assuming she either lied about walking to get fruit or is just advertising where she lives as we know babs don't walk far as I live down the road from there and aldi and Tim Horton are a 3 min walk from each other...if I had known I could have seen her in the wild, I'm going to be on the loom out now 😂
I’m 5 mins away too - hello tattle Neigbour - she’s in Harborne though so she’s def driven. Can’t see her walking from there?

I’m 5 mins away too - hello tattle Neigbour - she’s in Harborne though so she’s def driven. Can’t see her walking from there?
Hi neighbour, no way would she I walked to work in harborne everyday until I went on maternity leave no way would she it would take her hours.

Reactions: 11
Hi neighbour, no way would she I walked to work in harborne everyday until I went on maternity leave no way would she it would take her hours.
Whaaaaat, she could have spent ALL day on the fruit purchase & walk task 😆 would that have left time for donuts though?! 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More sugar ? 🤦🤦? Wtaf...is she aiming for an early death - her sisters diabetic and I read in today's Daily Fail 1in 5 obese adults suffer with non alcoholic fatty liver syndrome. Bab should take her health very seriously... obviously we don't know Rog's diagnosis ( quite right too) but seeing him looking jaundiced in the pictures she's uploaded to SM , she definitely could fall into that demographic.

Halloween talk in June... Think that's a new low 🙄
we know babs lives in the future, but the fact she's already fast-forwarded straight through the summer and the autumn, and is undoubtedly preparing to film her rehashed vlog about boxing up her standard mug collection display and replacing it for her halloween mug collection, while mentally planning which halloween sweets she's going to display on her halloween hot cock stand is somewhat disturbing....! 🦇

Reactions: 14
I just looked on her tik tok and she posted the wedding outfit reel yesterday but by her self not with bethany I wonder why, does she not want to be called old again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow I'm going to have a water day. It's a day where I drink a glass of water. Just the one though, wouldn't want to over do it.

Also, did I just invent the word water?!? Or maybe it's a Brummie thing

Bab you're such an idiot.
just make sure that you don't get distracted by any sparkly dresses on ebay, because the few seconds it takes to place a bid will be such a drama and so emotionally exhausting that you won't have the energy to even turn on the tap! 🤣

i fully imagine babs' fruit-buying outing was postponed because she had to take a nap after all the ebay hype/angst/rage/sulking! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
almost like she bought a cute, instaworthy puppy solely for content without bothering to do even the most basic research into the breed! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

imagine buying a puppy and not realising it will grow into a full-sized dog! y'know, like having toddlers, and not considering the fact that they will grow into actual children! 🤣
I rescued a 6 month old pup without realising how big he was gonna get 🤷🏼‍♀️ My friend has a female of the breed and she’s cute a manageable size for the large breed of dog they are. My beast is the size of a Shetland pony 😂😂😂 and it doesn’t matter a joy because he’s my baby and I didn’t get him for content 🙄😝

Isn’t it “therapy Thursday” or does that only happen when she needs more attention from the scabettes?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god! Another pants post. Ad incoming. And yes you are brave babs as I would NOT post myself online in my underwear to 140k plus people!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Baileys’s 🙄
be fair now- it's not just any Baileys, it's eton mess Baileys! it has strawberry and raspberry flavouring, which in babs' mind definitely counts as fruit! y'know, like orange fanta and scones with raspberry jam! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh god! Another pants post. Ad incoming. And yes you are brave babs as I would NOT post myself online in my underwear to 140k plus people!!!!!
Using a photo from an ad from 15 months ago before she put on ANOTHER stone (at least) so confident. So, so confident. Take the photo now Emma and post it. I dare you. If you are confident it won’t be an issue

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.