Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the door open. Who uses the toilet with the door open?!
i appreciate we all know her stories are fabricated bullshit, given all the supposedly "candid" photos that steve has spontaneously taken of her in the bath and the shower - always featuring margot - babs regularly uses the bathroom with the door wide open! 🤦🏻‍♀️

the kids are no longer toddlers thus presumably don't interrupt her, so i assume she leaves the door open specifically so she can claim that the kids walking past the bathroom evidence the title of her book; that she will never pee alone again - even if it's a situation fully prepared and staged by babs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
The only time she shuts the door is when she is going to the loo on the train.....or did I dream that ever happened 🤔, talking of dreams I'm going to have a cry now 😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think "Slobby and Sulky" is more appropriate 👍
scuzzy and skanky.
scummy and selfish.
slovenly and shameless.
stroppy and stompy.
sweaty and stinky.
self-absorbed and smug.
scathing and slỵ.
snarky and shouty.
swollen and sallow.

since we all know she relies on tattle for. content - hi babs! 👋🏻 - here's a whole list of accurate descriptions for babs to choose from whenever she next has has the urge to brazenly label herself as "brave" simply for getting dressed each morning. an entire list of words which, if you them sought out in the dictionary, would simply have the word "babs" printed as an accurate definition. hope that helps. 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
scuzzy and skanky.
scummy and selfish.
slovenly and shameless.
stroppy and stompy.
sweaty and stinky.
self-absorbed and smug.
scathing and slỵ.
snarky and shouty.
swollen and sallow.

since we all know she relies on tattle for. content - hi babs! 👋🏻 - here's a whole list of accurate descriptions for babs to choose from whenever she next has has the urge to brazenly label herself as "brave" simply for getting dressed each morning. an entire list of words which, if you them sought out in the dictionary, would simply have the word "babs" printed as an accurate definition. hope that helps. 😘😘

Tell you what, never mind the seven dwarves, we can created a whole army of dwarves with Babs and her emotions! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My tween daughter would die of shame if id put photos of her clothes on the bathroom floor all over the internet…..she’s now a full blown teen and would’ve just ripped my head off and tit in it…..I don’t even think that was yesterday cos that’s the hideous mis matched outfit she wore when seeing grandad rog…..I know this cos I thought it was hideous last weekend when I saw the pics….I’m no fashion expert lol but that is a proper clash of patterns , I reckon she dresses like this now so no bugger ….. ie her mum …..will ever twin with her again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes!!! Why do Instagram people do this?? Where is your child’s PRIVACY??? I have 2 early teenage girls, they would DIE if I did this. And I would deserve worst parent of the year award to even do it - FGS give your kids some privacy. It’s all kinds of wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why does she do this
That and the fast forwards talking/shouting at the end of stories.

Instagram isn’t running out of stories, dipshit, just record another.

My tween daughter would die of shame if id put photos of her clothes on the bathroom floor all over the internet…..she’s now a full blown teen and would’ve just ripped my head off and tit in it…..I don’t even think that was yesterday cos that’s the hideous mis matched outfit she wore when seeing grandad rog…..I know this cos I thought it was hideous last weekend when I saw the pics….I’m no fashion expert lol but that is a proper clash of patterns , I reckon she dresses like this now so no bugger ….. ie her mum …..will ever twin with her again 😂😂

Let’s face it, it’s tit to do that to anyone. I wouldn’t want my discarded clothes shown to the world either.

Reactions: 21
So just looking at Emma’s grid and her last Ad was cadburys ice creams a month ago!
There’s butternut box but that’s like a part 2 to an earlier Ad so not counting that!
Not exactly raking in the Ads is she?
I just had Liza Prideaux come up on my suggested list and while I’m not a huge fan I saw her Ad for Weetabix and it was so professional compared to Emma’s pathetic attempts.
Liza wore an elegant dress, pretty breakfast table etc.
Emma is basically a car crash isn’t she? Emma and professional are not words you put in the same sentence.
I don’t think she’s making anywhere near the money she used to. You could see that on her Disney trip. All done on the cheap.
She really thinks she’s a celebrity though so no way will she give this gig up anytime soon.
She reeks of desperation. It’s really pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she thinks a pile of clothes on the floor is bad, wait until they've got their heads in buckets at 2am puking up 4 pints of Stella and a lamb rogan josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she thinks a pile of clothes on the floor is bad, wait until they've got their heads in buckets at 2am puking up 4 pints of Stella and a lamb rogan josh.
She’s 100% going to try be the cool mum who is totally fine with drinking and all sorts in a pathetic attempt to get her children to not despise her for flogging their lives.

Reactions: 13
Packed lunches the night before… that is like totally new information! 🙄
Not even the whole packed lunch. Steven does the sandwiches in the morning. Babs just puts the crisps and yoghurts in 😂

She buys fruit once a week? I’m buying it every 2/3 days for my lot & their packed lunches. We go through massive amounts of berries.

That leather bag is £385 & she has two of them, I’m actually appalled surely now her followers will see how unrelatable she is.
Right? God I'm in Tesco every other day virtually buying fruit for my daughter's lunchbox and I've only got the one child! I go through shed loads of berries!

Reactions: 14
I think "Slobby and Sulky" is more appropriate 👍
I've started calling her Mrs gobbyflobalot! 🤣
I find now,once I've braved her tales from the pit of doom in the morning, I look for accounts like HONY on IG as a sort of palate cleanser- the current one is so uplifting and truly represents a brave woman...not a skank getting her gunt out and calling herself ' brave'- twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so sick of that big eye filter.
What with this beauty actually it’s an improvement on her normal face

She’s 100% going to try be the cool mum who is totally fine with drinking and all sorts in a pathetic attempt to get her children to not despise her for flogging their lives.
See I get the other vibe with that post about Erin’s clothes on the floor, I think she is going to start making snide comments now Erin is nearly a teenager as let’s face it blabs is old and fat and Erin is young and slim and a constant reminder that blabs time is slipping away 🙂

Attachments

Reactions: 17
What with this beauty actually it’s an improvement on her normal face

See I get the other vibe with that post about Erin’s clothes on the floor, I think she is going to start making snide comments now Erin is nearly a teenager as let’s face it blabs is old and fat and Erin is young and slim and a constant reminder that blabs time is slipping away 🙂
Wouldn’t surprise me if the clothes were put there by Babs. She will eyeroll the duck out of the teenage years, expect more tales of young Babs & her teen adventures for comparison.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.