Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, every time she does a reel, does she look like she is doing a haka? The face pulling, gesticulating, the stomping. In fact she is built like a prop forward! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does she not know how to cook? I have been cooking since I was 11. I do have a bit of an advantage as I worked as a chef since I left school and then a baker but before that I had no experience other than what I taught myself. I had no parental figure guiding me as mine were...not great. However, I figured it out. It's not rocket science and there are recipes readily available on the Internet these days too! For free!
uhm, i think you'll find that babs stated very clearly in that vlog that she does know how to cook! a total contradiction of what she's said previously, but i assume that if you count shoving a tray of beige food in the oven, and whacking her jus roll buns in the oven, in babs' mind that covers both cooking and baking, thus she is very adept at both. 🤷🏻‍♂️

her claim that steve is a brilliant cook is also hilarious, despite her crowning him "king of the roasts" with his ability to sufficiently oven frozen roasties, whip up some smash and stir boiling water into gravy mix! 🤣

guaranteed this whole "learn to cook a new meal every week" goal will last two weeks at the very most, much like all her other intentions - and i very much doubt the slow cooker will be dragged out of its dusty corner! i love how she specifically asked for recommendations for cooking vlogs to watch, despite her supposedly being "besties" with TT, who regularly shares slow cooker recipes! i guess that proves that TT has cut all ties with the grellow one! perhaps that's why babs has suddenly been inspired to try cooking - partly to win back TT's adoration, but predominantly because she's been "inspired" by TT and now sees cooking as a way to increase her subscribers - in the same way that has attempted to copy KDIL to increase engagement, she's now seemingly changed tactic and emulating TT is her new angle! so no doubt there will be a few reels of her hilariously attempting to follow recipes thrown into her current mishmash of plus size "fashion", faux body confidence bullshit, gifted day trips with the toddler-tweens, erin-appreciation posts and images of her gunt/crotch/"cracking rack". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Surprised she hasn't tried vinted or depop aside from ebay. Also surprised she's never been to newlife by the West Midlands outlet, its a massive charity shop that sells all different new/slightly damaged clothes for charity from big high street names. I'll await my tingo ;):sneaky:
To be fair new life doesn’t usually have many plus sized bargains 😔

Reactions: 7
Another 2-week wonder 😃
i swear she mentioned it in her stories this morning - a reminder to the babettes that Wednesday is "fruit day" - but yeah, as with last week, we didn't actually see any evidence of the fruit she supposedly bought - in fact, last week she claimed she went out to buy fruit, and accompanied her story with a photo of those cola flavoured jammie dodgers! i imagine she stuck with her fruit-buying resolution for one week, but it seems that she'll likely continue to mention fruity wednesday for a few more weeks at least, but it's all just words, as she actually only bothered to physically buy any fruit that one time! probably didn't realise she needed to peel the kiwis she supposedly bought, took a bite, spat it out and confirmed her belief that fruit is only for rodents. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bag is rather big for something called a "mini" 🤣🤣 And I'm loving that she says Margot is a lot bigger than they thought she was going to be

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i swear she mentioned it in her stories this morning - a reminder to the babettes that Wednesday is "fruit day" - but yeah, as with last week, we didn't actually see any evidence of the fruit she supposedly bought - in fact, last week she claimed she went out to buy fruit, and accompanied her story with a photo of those cola flavoured jammie dodgers! i imagine she stuck with her fruit-buying resolution for one week, but it seems that she'll likely continue to mention fruity wednesday for a few more weeks at least, but it's all just words, as she actually only bothered to physically buy any fruit that one time! probably didn't realise she needed to peel the kiwis she supposedly bought, took a bite, spat it out and confirmed her belief that fruit is only for rodents. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She buys fruit once a week? I’m buying it every 2/3 days for my lot & their packed lunches. We go through massive amounts of berries.

That leather bag is £385 & she has two of them, I’m actually appalled surely now her followers will see how unrelatable she is.

Reactions: 21
Fruit day TODAY. ✅
Walking there 'coz it's healthy. ✅
Showing the bag size against the mutt. ✅
You're making it too easy for us now Bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many bleeping times are we going to have a story about her massively overpriced bag. It may be expensive but it's tit and tacky. Basically paying to advertise the brand as its plastered all over the side of the bag
Also in the current climate who can afford that kind of tit
And why advertise she bought it from Very - high interest and weekly monthly payments is she trying to get her followers in debt

And really...really..... if she looks at ebay that's it for the day? No other jobs ie buying fruit can be done. She really is a waste of air what is the bleeping point of her.

Could just imagine my boss asking me about some work and me telling him that no more work could be done as earlier in the day I looked at ebay and that's me done for the day now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Pleased Babs has given us a show round that bag, it’s really made me want to buy one. So professional and full of information. Marc Jacobs will definitely be on the phone showering her with products to advertise after that 😂

• Haha
Packed lunches the night before… that is like totally new information! 🙄
Wow, thanks for the half termly reminder. Somedays I wonder how I manage to do life and get sh#t done 🙃
And as the the Marc Jacobs bag, it's full of all the things a woman could need...insightful. On par with the Disney travel vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, thanks for clearing that up Babs - and for the tingo, it is getting ever so easy!

Given the greyness of your pallor I’d suggest going off schedule and actually eating the fruit more than once a week. Is the ‘healthy eating, healthy walking’ something else you picked up from here (finally), or was that what the doctor advised?

3DC06D36-A7EF-4208-8CAB-2797128F45F9.jpeg

Well, thanks for clearing that up Babs - and for the tingo, it is getting ever so easy!

Given the greyness of your pallor I’d suggest going off schedule and actually eating the fruit more than once a week. Is the ‘healthy eating, healthy walking’ something else you picked up from here (finally), or was that what the doctor advised?

View attachment 1329738
I'm going to guess the doctor advised some lifestyle changes. Also, as someone else said, I shop for fruit 2-3 times a week, plus I eat some at my workplace. How has she only just started shopping for fruit and only once a week for a family of four.

View attachment 1329738
She just looks so GREY 😬 I'd be so worried if I was her!

She buys fruit once a week? I’m buying it every 2/3 days for my lot & their packed lunches. We go through massive amounts of berries.
duck it, i'm gonna take a tingo on the fact that she just admitted she didn't buy any fruit yesterday! i don't care if she buys any today or not - all this "healthy walking and healthy eating" bullshit from the "queen" who mocks exercise, exists solely on beige carbs and proudly mainlines sugar, there is definitely something going on health-wise - it was obvious she didn't buy any yesterday, or she wouldn't have able to resist sharing photos of it all in her labelled tupperware! why lie, babs?! 🤥

and who the hell justifies not being able to pop out the house to but a bag of apples on the fact that they placed a bid on a dress on ebay, thus they were busy for the entire day! she has absolutely no grasp on reality! and quite obviously, the real reason she couldn't go buy fruit is because she didn't win the dress, had a full-on tantrum and spent the day sulking and downing sugar and cocks. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i will celebrate my tingo with some grapes and a huge slice of melon! 🎉🍉

Screenshot_20220609_085223.jpg

Reactions: 17
And really...really..... if she looks at ebay that's it for the day? No other jobs ie buying fruit can be done. She really is a waste of air what is the bleeping point of her.
No no, she had EMAILS to deal with too!! There’s no way she could possibly have fitted in a trip to the shop on top of all that!!

Honestly, I think if she saw what most people got done in a day it would blow her mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.