Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not brave.
Malala Yousafzai is brave.
Deborah James is brave.
Katie Piper is brave.

There are many fabulous women who are brave for for numerous reason.

Broadcasting yourself in ill fitting clothes and flashing your underwear on social media is not brave.

It's quite frankly ridiculous.

I'm embarrassed as a fat woman that other women might judge me by her standards.
bravery - "having or showing mental or moral strength to face danger, fear, or difficulty". a definition which absolutely does not describe babs dragging herself out of bed and posing in a bleeping dress. 😡

the sole time i remember any of the babettes complimenting babs on her supposed "bravery" was the time she made a huge deal about how she'd "sized up" and bought an item of clothing that actually fit her, thus was larger than a size 18 - but it had taken her a while to come to terms with having the number 20 printed into the label that she wrote an entire post dedicated to "admitting" she'd bought clothes larger than a size 18, as though it was a shameful secret - essentially begging the babettes for validation and reassurance - because she's so confident in her size and appearance!

babs is so body confident, she simply wakes up and puts a dress on - but not without taking a photo of herself in it, and ensuring she share it to her stories with a specific mention that she's wearing a size 18, because she's so confident that she defines herself by her clothes size, and needs daily compliments on her outfit and appearance to feel "brave" enough to wear it.

she's so body confident that she regularly reminds the babettes that she's - in her own words - at the "smallest end" of plus sized, and would rather lie about how she "invented" a trend of buying jackets that are too small to do up rather than simply buying jackets that actually fit her #NOTasize18 body.

she's so body confident that she goes out of her way to purposefully conceal her gunt because she's so insecure about it, and actively hands out tips, encouraging the babettes to do the same - despite labbeling herself as a body confidence role model, thus accepting of her body, regardless of size and shape.

she's so body confident that she feels threatened by anyone who is thinner than her, or whose figure/body shape is not a mirror image of her own - thus she openly criticises and body shames other women because they don't have prominent stomachs, yet dare to work as plus sized models - because their images don't perfectly reflect babs' unhealthy, grellow bulk.

she's so body confident that she write an entire post dedicated to how she never uses filters or edits photos of herself because she wants to product her daughter from growing up with unrealistic beauty ideals reinforced by filtered photos shared on social media, yet regularly uses filters which alter her appearance, and prioritises contorting her body into ridiculous poses to look as small as possible in photographs, while demanding her husband take every photo from as high an angle as possible, without a single concern as to how her attitude and insecurity towards her body will impact their own self esteem and self worth, the importance they place on their clothes size and the potential that they could develop body image issues as they grow up.

she's is so body confident she can't get through a single day without reminding the world how body confident she truly is! 👌🏻

she's specifically labelled herself as not being "brave" in the caption because she knows damn well that the babettes will jump to contradict her, and flood their kween with reassurance about how brave she is and how much she inspires them with her brightly-coloured #size18style, which is so different and daring to any outfit that they ever see any woman over the age of forty being "brave" enough to wear.

and are the babettes so deluded that they think babs with her face covered in layers of caked-on clown make-up is her natural look! 🤡🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220609_181235.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just been catching up Cow-bags and I'm bleeping screaming at the dress drama, brilliant!

Nice to see she's still an insufferable prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today's rambling stories about 'just existing' and body confidence...if anyone listens to Laura Adlington's Go Love Yourself podcast, she interviewed Louise Pentland a few weeks ago on that and Babs has just literally word for word repeated everything Louise said on that. Not an original thought it her body. Entire monologue almost exactly the same script.

Also she is 'othering' bigger people and making out like it's a big deal to be 'like her' and doing things, actually leaves you feeling worse about yourself than better. Like a snide 'go you fatty.'

Even the 'down with the patriarchy' bit is in the podcast. Laura says she had a lot on anger and thoughts about the patriarchy. It couldn't be more obvious she had just ripped off their content and passed it off as her thoughts
Was coming on here to say this! I love Laura, she’s very honest about things and gives real feedback on how clothes fit. The moment Babs said about “just existing” I thought she was about to rip her off 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so bleeping sick of her positive body shite. Every bleeping day is the same crap over and over.
duck knows what she’s doing with her hair. Looking like a teenager that has just discovered my chemical romance.
I think it's supposed to be ~sexy~ and ~sultry~ 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do yourself a favour and crawl back up to your loft.

The only thing mini is her Narc Jacobs bag. She can shove off with her bragging & I am brave. Brave people dont brag and boast, or take selfies from high in the sky, or show 12 months ago slimmer pictures, or shame those who are slimmer. Babs, you do not deal with difference well at all, neither are you confident, stop spinning the sh#t. Brave people don't need validation, constantly. Brave you are not. Let's not forget Therapy Thursday eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is not brave.
Deborah James is brave.
Katie Piper is brave.

Broadcasting yourself in ill fitting clothes and flashing your underwear on social media is not brave.

I'm embarrassed as a fat woman that other women might judge me by her standards.
☝☝☝
This! No more to say!

Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness her big fat head it going to explode if her followers carry on .. she is loving all this attention

Reactions: 15
She is not brave.
Deborah James is brave.
Katie Piper is brave.

She should be bloody embarrassed. Brave my arse.
Anyone who thinks that flashing your body on instagram is “brave” should take a look at those women you’ve mentioned and give their heads a wobble, they would really see brave then.

Reactions: 22
Erin isn't going to be golden child anymore if she leaves her clothes on the floor, babs your in for a shock when Erin becomes a teen they are messy and leave everything everywhere.
That's clearly been taken when she's been sitting on the toilet 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do they only have one bathroom and it’s downstairs? Is there no separate loo or upstairs shower room?

Reactions: 6
Erin isn't going to be golden child anymore if she leaves her clothes on the floor, babs your in for a shock when Erin becomes a teen they are messy and leave everything everywhere.
Yeah but this is Bab ..wouldn't put it past her to stage that scene so she could jump on the 'messy teeenager' bandwagon. Either way ...it's more ammo for the bullies when E starts her new school in September! 🤬

Reactions: 12
Can you report spam accounts now I’ve just tried and it doesn’t give the option 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.