Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, if she was actually confident she wouldn’t have all those ‘am I too much?’ thoughts - she’s SUCH A KNOB! Confident people don’t doubt themselves because they have CONFIDENCE.
She’s the exact opposite. Also, confident people also don’t feel the need to tell everyone everything about themselves & constantly brag - again, because they have confidence. duck off Emma, the only people you’re fooling are your stupid followers who are equally lacking in self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine GCSEs / A-Levels. Those poor poor kids aren’t going to have a safe supportive loving home they’re going to have the control freak on their case making their stress and anxiety worse.
The irony is, she will suffocate golden girl and increase g.girl's stress and anxiety during GCSE's & A levels, which will impact her results and affect her mental health.

Ethan, however, won't receive the same (s)mothering, so will in all likelihood do very well academically and in turn be the most successful. Babs puts all her eggs in g.girl's basket, which is foolish, as Ethan shines in my opinion. He's a very engaging child who's bursting with personality (and he CAN sing very well!), whereas g.girl is annoying and inserts herself into Babs' recordings frequently, pulling daft expressions - just like her mum.

Babs is creating a mini-me monster.

OK so from her questions she asked herself, she hates the fact ste leaves at 7 so she has to do school run and he was forced into proposing to her, and don't tell me she is going to disney again for Halloween.
She's so desperate in ALL areas of her life. Why would ANYBODY marry someone who had to be "forced" into proposing? A marriage proposal should be organic, borne out of love. No wonder he looks like a hostage in all her photo's & video's, he's stuck in a Hell of his own making, the pleb 😑

In the vlog she said "My boy absolutely loves Harry Potter. Don't we all". I vividly remember her saying she wasn't bothered about Harry Potter and up until recently, refused to let her eleven year old child read the books.

I personally refuse to buy, read or watch anything by J.K.Rowling after her disgusting attitude towards the transgender community but you do you Babs.
I agree with you 100% on everything you said 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She has blatantly written every one of those questions herself in that Q&A!
Either addressing Tattle or forcing her narrative on people AGAIN! She's vile. I despise her more each day! 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She worries about saying to much to people and over sharing but has absolutely no qualms about flashing her underwear, being photographed in the bath, and all sorts of vulgarity which are on the internet FOREVER

And yes blabs we do think you are a total bellend
a big bleeping vain, crude, attention seeking bellend

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She worries about saying to much to people and over sharing but has absolutely no qualms about flashing her underwear, being photographed in the bath, and all sorts of vulgarity which are on the internet FOREVER

And yes blabs we do think you are a total bellend
a big bleeping vain, crude, attention seeking bellend
Gross 🤮 She must wear those with no pants on underneath - you can see her labia majora (fanny lips) through those Snag chub rubs, as they're opaque, like tights 🤢🤢🤢😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesterday's Vlog,,,,,,,
The only 25 minute vlog of Universal Studios Orlando on YouTube to NOT show ANY of Universal Studios Orlando 🙄🤦‍♀️😴😴😴😴

Jesus wept!!!!! By the end of their second day there they've not even been on a single ride 🤣😳🤦‍♀️. This woman gets worse & worse! I bet ATD are thrilled they've paid her to show the inside of a bleeping fridge, the bathroom sinks, her breakfast cereal, several close ups of her sweaty greasy face and some Doughnuts! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Here's a question for you Babs...which psychiatrist did your therapist refer you to for your PTSD diagnosis, and with paying privately how long was the wait for appointment as even private practice is overrun?!

• Heart
Gross 🤮 She must wear those with no pants on underneath - you can see her labia majora (fanny lips) through those Snag chub rubs, as they're opaque, like tights 🤢🤢🤢😷
Obviously hoping to appeal to another perve. Just start a OF for goodness sake Bab. People really don't want to see your camel toe or even your chub rub shorts for that matter. Gross! 🤮🤮
ETA
She only "Rinses" them through whilst on holiday too! She must sweat like a god knows what with nylon next to her chuff all day! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Here's a question for you Babs...which psychiatrist did your therapist refer you to for your PTSD diagnosis, and with paying privately how long was the wait for appointment as even private practice is overrun?!
This ☝👏👏👏👏 I just couldn't even begin to get into all this the other day but you are correct.
🐄 bags, take my word for it. My 25 years experience starting off in MH nursing, psychology degree, psychiatry practice, VARIOUS MH settings including prison hospitals and now in Psychiatric Intensive Care - SHE DOES NOT HAVE PTSD!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Over on TikTok Babs is away to the cinema to watch Marvel Dr Strange……….Babs Paul Rudd isn’t in this one nor are there loads of hunky men. Well there’s Benedict Cumberbatch & strong female leads.

I can’t imagine going to the cinema to watch a movie while my husband is at work & the kids are at school. Seems a bit selfish.

Can we just take a moment to reflect on TTw also reaching 144k 😂 Babs is going to be so pissed when she overtakes her & appears on This Morning as a proper guest one day soon 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I can’t imagine going to the cinema to watch a movie while my husband is at work & the kids are at school. Seems a bit selfish.
Sounds amazing to me tbh! But then I work full time and spend all the rest of the time with my family, me time is very rare.

Obvs I wouldn't watch a film that the rest of them wanted to watch, that would be selfish!

Reactions: 20
I call bibbidybobbidybullshit on that tiktok. There's no way she would go to the cinema by herself, she's too self conscious. Also she can't stop bleeping blinking the whole time which we know is one of her tells.

"Hunky men" please 😭 talk about arrested development. This woman is fully stuck in her teens.

Sounds amazing to me tbh! But then I work full time and spend all the rest of the time with my family, me time is very rare.

Obvs I wouldn't watch a film that the rest of them wanted to watch, that would be selfish!
Oh I agree me time is most definitely sparse for most, but not for Babs. All she thinks about is herself.

I call bibbidybobbidybullshit on that tiktok. There's no way she would go to the cinema by herself, she's too self conscious. Also she can't stop bleeping blinking the whole time which we know is one of her tells.

"Hunky men" please 😭 talk about arrested development. This woman is fully stuck in her teens.
Unless she’s went with her groupon counsellor? It is therapy Thursday after all……..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I know she’s supposedly at the cinema but does anyone else think she’s being very quiet today?

Reactions: 16
I'm sure the incident she's referring to is one of the reasons they moved house. Also I think PTSD to her means "not winning" so she's gets the wobbles

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm sure the incident she's referring to is one of the reasons they moved house. Also I think PTSD to her means "not winning" so she's gets the wobbles
MEMMY! 🥰 Not seen you around for a while. Good to see you back x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.