Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travel blog Jamie is a great travel vlogger who is a Disney and cruise regular (he's also a teacher - who knew you could vlog well and work full time 😲). He's on you tube and instagram, i don't have Facebook to know if he's on there . I think he's currently in Florida. We'll worth a look. Don't watch Brogan Tate - she's another fake Disney lover 😆
livvybirdlife is a great account!

Reactions: 5
I watched 5 minutes of one of the Disney things - I couldn’t give a tit about Disney so it’s all boring to me anyway but duck me, how is she so out of breath just WALKING?! That’s so bad! She sounds like she’s just run the 800m at full pelt, not just walking along.
I’d be terrified if I was that unhealthy from my own doing. She needs to sort herself out or she’ll be one of those massive ladies who can’t even walk by her 50s 🤮🤮

Reactions: 20
Piss poor engagement on today's grid post...

..... and SO MANY 🎉TINGO'S🎉

She's used "Nanna's curtains" to call her dresses, flashed her ugly snag chubs again, repeated for the gazillionth time about how 20 years ago she went day-drinking and all-night clubbing, she was a black-dressed wallflower and lied AGAIN about dancing on bars. Oh, do bore off, Babs 🥱😴

If the truth bit this bint on the arse, she'd die of shock.

Nothing she says correlates - darkly dressed wallflowers who feel inferior to their friends DO NOT dance on bars!

Babs, I'll tell you what it really was - you were an overly loud, in-your-face, aggressive, obnoxious attention seeker and THAT'S why the only "boy" who was interested in you was PUS, because he was as desperate for a girlfriend as you were for a boyfriend. He's no catch, believe me. The other boys men (let's face it, they were men as you were in your twenties, you sad cow), ran a mile, you were the type of woman they mocked and laughed about. So do your friends. You haven't got real friends, no matter how hard you try to prove otherwise, they're acquaintances at best. Most people avoid you because of the above - you're overly-loud, in-your-face, aggressive, obnoxious and an attention seeker. You're a space invader.

Watching your dog take a tit whilst you eat your breakfast just about sums you up.

Reading here on Tattle about yourself is your No.1 hobby. You must enjoy torturing yourself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Babs I feel is actually doing me a favour…. I feel watching her is a inspiration for healthy eating and exercise…. To look after myself…. A good example of what not to do and exactly what I don’t want to end up like!

so cheers bab, have another breakfast 🥐🥐🥐
I’m pretty sure if I was that severely verweight my husband would he seriously encouraging me to change my lifestyle and diet. Not because of how I look but for my health and don’t we owe it to our kids to be as healthy as possible?? Her husband is nothing but an enabler

Reactions: 21
What adult googles "best snacks in Hollywood Studios" and then purchases it without finding out what it is first? Then she has the audacity to ask her viewers to tell her what it is - after she ate it. It's ribbons of fried dough Emma. You know what it is - it is one of your major food groups!

She has her eye on a Mickey hand soap dispenser BUT she is flummoxed as to what to do with it (after the soap is used) - Here's an idea, You purchase MORE liquid hand soap and PUT IT IN the soap dispenser 🤯 You bleeping absolute plank!

I can't decide if she says stupid moronic things to appear naïve, so her fans will chime in to increase her engagement, or she is really that moronic?

She has been to Disney a dozen times yet she acts like it's her first day on planet earth. How is this possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she at Botanical gardens with her sister & sister's friend #babbynomates 🤷‍♀️ fancy buying another plant!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody Colin the "willy" cactus now. We will never be free of "Colin" , Babs it is bloody boring and not funny in the slightest.

Reactions: 18
I watched the your tube blog earlier. I have zero interest in Disney, and cannot understand why adults wear ears.

But aside from that. She is so breathless when she walks? That cannot be good. Also why is everything so planned to an inch of their lives? What a boring holiday.

Reactions: 20
So Genie + was not worth it IF you’re doing to the parks early was the verdict. You’ll all be glad to know 😂

Emma had a kids meal for lunch which is shocking, but then immediately gets jealous of Ste’s food 😂 They left the park at 2pm 😬
I suffered it …. How annoying is her voice .. gawjus …….How drearily boring she has made Disney look, so dead unatmospheric and lifeless , put me right off going ! Back to the hotel at 2pm on holiday?? wtaf 😳?!?!?!

Reactions: 21
She has been doing YT for 7 years.

How can someone do a job for that long and not have the desire to improve on content and quality?

She doesn't give a shite.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Tell me you have zero sex life with out telling me, jeez thinks she’s all that talking about willies. Jesus wept these are the immature ramblings of a 40+ woman……..your children will be bullied mercilessly.

Reactions: 22
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
Charlotte Ruff is a good one, she'll happily answer any questions you may have on insta and she's a genuine Disney fan, works for the company etc.

Avoid Brogan Tate though at all costs, unless you want a comprehensive eat your way round Disney. 😂

• Haha
She's a lying bleep!
That's all I've got time to say right now! ✌
On anything specific or are you referring to every word that leaves her gob?! 😬

Wonder if she went a lighter blonde after looking at her throwback photos earlier this week, when she looked younger, fresher, two stone lighter and was still miraculously #size18 A box dye won't fix your life though Babs, need a full overhaul for that.

Boring, classless and rinse and bleeping repeat. 😴😴
Have a look at your life Bab, standing in your garden while flashing your fanny and belly is that really how you want to live your life? Seriously?
I wonder if the neighbours look over and think WTF? I always wonder what their neighbours think of them, it seems like such an exclusive estate so I always wonder what they thought when they first moved in. I wonder if any of her neighbours know she’s a influencer/instasham?

Also can’t believe she was back home before 3pm, I’d have made a day of it. Coffee or drinks after the botanical gardens. Or at least a nice lunch out, it’s bank holiday weekend fgs!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.