Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s made a point of saying they’re watching BGT as a family. Shocked! No toddler bedtime tonight for a change. She’s been catching up on here again -she must’ve seen that post about kids’ bedtimes someone put on yesterday. 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29
How close is Ste to the tv! 😂
He’s going to get a stiff neck. Only thing stiff about him this weekend I suspect. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh cow bags. I’ve just got home from a beaut afternoon with four friends, can’t remember the last time we were all in the same room. I’ve had gins, I’ve had a laugh, I’ve felt loved (spoilt for my 40th 🥰), I’ve worn a dress I felt lovely in (no chub rub shorts in sight 🤣). And then I’ve opened Insta and seen her stomping about with that aggressive face and it’s really made me think how lucky I am. I have real people in my life who love me, not strangers on the Internet I need attention from. I haven’t done anything today that will mortify my husband and kids. I can now put pyjamas on without thrusting around in front of a camera. If Babs wasn’t such a massive twit I’d actually feel sorry for her. But I don’t.
Same. Went to Chester in the week for our eldest's PhD Doctorate Graduation at Chester Cathedral, awarded by Giles Brandreth the Uni Chancellor & a lovely meal in a 5 star hotel. Then spent yesterday in Thorpe Park with our youngest, having fun and a good laugh on the rides until closing time. Today, a day out with friends in the sunshine, drinking vodka lime coolers and laughing until our sides hurt. Quality time with people I love.

....and then there's Babs, boringly dancing with a bag of prawn crackers in oversized grubby pj's and dressing gown in her kitchen like an aggressive crab wearing dentures.

I know who's life I prefer......

This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute tit reading some of the comments about her size.
Most of us here are plus-size. It's not about us - or YOU. It's about her bullshit and fake body confidence. She body shames other women. She's VILE.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute tit reading some of the comments about her size.
Tattle isn’t really a love in about instagrammers is it 😗

but if you are a tattler and need a bit of advice or support then it rolls in in bucketfuls 🥰

You are going to read comments about people that may resonate in some way and personally hurt
Sometimes comments may tread a fine line but that’s a lot of tattle

as mentioned the main thing that enrages us is her blatant lies about everything all whilst banging on about being body positive whilst clearly lying and not being body positive, i am bloody sick of instagrammers like her scamming people left right and centre about their lives

should we mention her weight I dunno 🤷

I’m fat, much fatter than old blabs but to be honest I still think she’s an absolute bleeping tit swinging nipple poking dick and this is the only place I can and will say it, I don’t go on her insta page and say stuff although I must admit my fingers itch to do it

I will defend tattlers right to say whatever they want this is the only place people can’t silence us although outside forces are trying to move heaven and earth to do it ❤

better not go on the Katie Hayes page

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tattle isn’t really a love in about instagrammers is it 😗

but if you are a tattler and need a bit of advice or support then it rolls in in bucketfuls 🥰

You are going to read comments about people that may resonate in some way and personally hurt
Sometimes comments may tread a fine line but that’s a lot of tattle

as mentioned the main thing that enrages us is her blatant lies about everything all whilst banging on about being body positive whilst clearly lying and not being body positive, i am bloody sick of instagrammers like her scamming people left right and centre about their lives

should we mention her weight I dunno 🤷

I’m fat, much fatter than old blabs but to be honest I still think she’s an absolute bleeping tit swinging nipple poking dick and this is the only place I can and will say it, I don’t go on her insta page and say stuff although I must admit my fingers itch to do it

I will defend tattlers right to say whatever they want this is the only place people can’t silence us although outside forces are trying to move heaven and earth to do it ❤

better not go on the Katie Hayes page
That is one hilarious thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine you had stumbled upon her account via her Disney holiday and thought oh she’s like me, two kids, going to Target to save some money on food, plus size etc…basically if any of the image she portrayed during the holiday made you follow her and suddenly you have that. Tits flying everywhere, naked stories in bed and giving the holiday washing to her Mum (which newsflash babs was the same amount you’d have had at home because nobody was creating washing at home).

Is it any wonder her engagement nose dives? Just who is her target audience?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A win for the cowbags that we actually guilted her into letting her children enjoy a typical Saturday night for kids their age (or she wanted to prove us wrong which is frankly pathetic.)

Also I’ve solved the riddle of how this marriage works. Ste clearly needs glasses.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So I'll suggest this again here now we're on page 48 as requested
Thread title suggestion :
Brummy Mummy #109 When god gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains, and asked for a slow one (preferably from Birmingham to London) 🤣👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
A win for the cowbags that we actually guilted her into letting her children enjoy a typical Saturday night for kids their age (or she wanted to prove us wrong which is frankly pathetic.)

Also I’ve solved the riddle of how this marriage works. Ste clearly needs glasses.
Can Stevie get any closer to the TV?😱 That huge TV looks ridiculous in that hobbit house

• Haha
Reactions: 29
[QUOTE="Rags2Riches, post: 9569168,

[/QUOTE]

Do we think Colin the giant prick-ly cactus was a gift for PUS 😮😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she’s such a twit. I saw her again at the Botanical Gardens! Ignoring Ethan as usual. Her trainers looked like they were cutting off the circulation at the ankles! I was there for a fab local independent music festival. Lots of difference stages, bands, DJs and stalls selling vintage stuff.

I saw her there while it was all setting up but she went before the music started, on a gorgeous day, to go and sit at home her pyjamas! Such a shame as well for Ethan. It’s a really lovely day here, such a cool vibe with lots of peoples dressed up in amazing vintage outfits. Loads of flapper dresses, spectacular suits, bright colourful outfits and headdresses, sequins everywhere, people really made an effort. You could stay until 4 without having to buy a ticket for it but she left all the fun behind.
Sums her up really …. Couldn’t be spontaneous or think of anyone other than herself , the spreadsheet said saturday afternoon- go home, put PJs on and make a reel so they couldn’t possibly stay to experience the festival . She doesn’t allow herself to feel any of the joy in life or ever just go with the flow - most evident in her behaviour on holidays . What a sad miserable existence…

ps just showed my husband the pic of PUS sitting on top of the TV he just said ‘tosser’ and walked out the room 😂. The fact he had to sit there cos for once the kids weren’t banished to their rooms at 6pm is further evidence the hobbit house is not fit for their needs !

Reactions: 22
Braved the latest vlog, all I could think of was poor kids.
She either spent that holiday on her phone doing stories/getting photos for her evening post or talking into her vlogging camera to people who aren't there. While ignoring the 3 people who were there with her. Imagine your only memory of your family holiday being your mum chatting to her "Internet friends"

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.