Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs an actual intervention. She’s not well I’m telling you!!!

Reactions: 30
View attachment 1233158View attachment 1233159View attachment 1233160View attachment 1233161View attachment 1233162View attachment 1233163View attachment 1233164
So much aggression!

This reel is basically one massive Tingo to us! I'm not gonna lie. She looks like she could kill 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Bab why don’t you think of your poor daughter for once instead of always thinking of the gram? Kids can be horrible and come September your daughter is going to bare the brunt of your stupidity.

And ffs put your nipples away. Or are you hoping for some attention from Colin?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1233158View attachment 1233159View attachment 1233160View attachment 1233161View attachment 1233162View attachment 1233163View attachment 1233164
So much aggression!

This reel is basically one massive Tingo to us! I'm not gonna lie. She looks like she could kill 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
She is actually deranged. Why does La’Sop enable this? I have a similar figure to her, there’s no way on earth I’d flap my floppy flab for the world all the time. Not because I’m not body-positive and all that crap, I’m just not obsessed with myself like she is, It just doesn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I need to wash my eyes out with bleach, that bloody prawn cracker dance is going to give me nightmares for the next week , stop reading tattle and think of your own ideas, oh yeah I forgot she hasn't got any.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watched her latest tiktok with todays outfit.. she either filmed this in the morning and just said about taking the kids to the park but why not say you’re meeting a friend? OR she got undressed once back from the gardens to film the tiktok before taking the kids to the park 🤥 weird either way 🤣

Also, yes that rack is cracking.

I too wear chub rub shorts and I’m a size 20… I definitely look similar under my dresses to how she does here. I just don’t think she’s a size 18 and I hate commenting on peoples weight but I just think she is lying lol. It wouldn’t normally bother me but she bangs on so much about being a size 18 😂
Exactly
I’m fat
I know I’m fat
It’s my own fault
But she keeps insisting she’s an 18
That is bollocks
I don’t care if she’s fat just own it and stop bloody lying

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh cow bags. I’ve just got home from a beaut afternoon with four friends, can’t remember the last time we were all in the same room. I’ve had gins, I’ve had a laugh, I’ve felt loved (spoilt for my 40th 🥰), I’ve worn a dress I felt lovely in (no chub rub shorts in sight 🤣). And then I’ve opened Insta and seen her stomping about with that aggressive face and it’s really made me think how lucky I am. I have real people in my life who love me, not strangers on the Internet I need attention from. I haven’t done anything today that will mortify my husband and kids. I can now put pyjamas on without thrusting around in front of a camera. If Babs wasn’t such a massive twit I’d actually feel sorry for her. But I don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The psychologist in me is going into overdrive lately with how manic she is and her constant need to "Show off".

There's so many reasons people show off and they're all derogatory!
A lot will be to do with childhood experiences - we all know that Wet San enables Emma, but as a child she was clearly a spoilt brat and her constant showing off proves she's still trying to maintain that level of attention - albeit from strangers! Showing off is also your minds way of trying to improve your image, and you'll only try and improve your image if you think there's something wrong with it. If you really are amazing, and believe others perceive you this way, then you don't need to show off!!!! We only show off when we think others are evaluating us negatively or we are in need of attention.
It's very sad really!
Hope that helps Emma 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So for a laugh I showed those pictures of Babba the Hutt to my Dad, his reply -

"She looks like something out of American Horror Story... WHAT THE duck is wrong with her!?" 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The psychologist in me is going into overdrive lately with how manic she is and her constant need to "Show off".

There's so many reasons people show off and they're all derogatory!
A lot will be to do with childhood experiences - we all know that Wet San enables Emma, but as a child she was clearly a spoilt brat and her constant showing off proves she's still trying to maintain that level of attention - albeit from strangers! Showing off is also your minds way of trying to improve your image, and you'll only try and improve your image if you think there's something wrong with it. If you really are amazing, and believe others perceive you this way, then you don't need to show off!!!! We only show off when we think others are evaluating us negatively or we are in need of attention.
It's very sad really!
Hope that helps Emma 😘
If only Babs had some kind of Theraoist to help her work through her issues. Oh wait 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ouch! Hope your “friend” is ok?

Why can’t she just decking sign off & go? The reel tonight so aggressive & aimed at Tattle.
Exactly what I thought when I watched it! She might has well have just made a reel of her standing there giving the middle finger and saying ‘f*ck you tattle’ 😂 Sad b*tch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute tit reading some of the comments about her size.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute tit reading some of the comments about her size.
But I bet you dont flaunt your body all over the internet claiming body positivity and that you clearly are not the size you claim to be? That is why people comment about her size.
Please remember, this is about her, not you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is she flapping her tits everywhere and then posting it online. It'd probably be better directed at her husband, but I don't think he is interest in Bab. Or her tits.

Let's hope Erin's friends don't see that and take screenshots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
God she’s such a twit. I saw her again at the Botanical Gardens! Ignoring Ethan as usual. Her trainers looked like they were cutting off the circulation at the ankles! I was there for a fab local independent music festival. Lots of difference stages, bands, DJs and stalls selling vintage stuff.

I saw her there while it was all setting up but she went before the music started, on a gorgeous day, to go and sit at home her pyjamas! Such a shame as well for Ethan. It’s a really lovely day here, such a cool vibe with lots of peoples dressed up in amazing vintage outfits. Loads of flapper dresses, spectacular suits, bright colourful outfits and headdresses, sequins everywhere, people really made an effort. You could stay until 4 without having to buy a ticket for it but she left all the fun behind.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
We're talking about Brummymummy - nobody else! And the fact that she is quite clearly very wrong on so many levels.
She claims to be body positive yet lies about her dress size constantly and manipulates her camera angles and pictures.
Flaunts her unhealthy greedy lazy lifestyle.
She shows off her body in a vile disgusting unnecessary way when she has an almost teenage daughter about to start high school.
I don't need to go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For me it’s not about her size…it’s about her not being truthful about her size, then acting like she’s body postive! Mainly my issue is her promoting such a unhealthy lifestyle… acting like eating utter crap day in day out is something to joke about and making it seem a normal thing to do!
Im not thin, but I admit my downfalls with my diet and lifestyle and try and better them, educate myself…. I would never try and influence others to take on the unhealthier parts!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's not her size folk take issue with. She claims body confidence positivity, always a #size18, yet this is impossible in every item you buy. Yesterday she was proud to be plus size, but the smaller end, she just needs to own her size and be honest on her socials. I dont give a fig but she needs to stop being so deceptive. Her unhealthy lifestyle mainlining sugar and slating exercise is what annoys me more. Sorry you felt bad reading here, that is not anyone's intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🎉🎉🎉TINGO🎉🎉🎉 TO ME!!!!!

As I predicted - the BORING AS duck "prawn cracker dance™️" is back.

Emma Conway, you are so predictable. Get some new, interesting content you sad pathetic witch.

Groundhog Day personified.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.