Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from the vlog, Babs got Genie+ and said she needed to get to the park for 7am to get their first Genie+ but they’re staying on site so don’t need to be in the park. Then she she got a Genie+ for Slinky at 11:40am and said they can get their next at 11? No babs, 2 hours after 7am is 9am. No wonder you didn’t get anything out of Genie+ because as predicted you’re an idiot and didn’t use it correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Babs I feel is actually doing me a favour…. I feel watching her is a inspiration for healthy eating and exercise…. To look after myself…. A good example of what not to do and exactly what I don’t want to end up like!

so cheers bab, have another breakfast 🥐🥐🥐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Babs I feel is actually doing me a favour…. I feel watching her is a inspiration for healthy eating and exercise…. To look after myself…. A good example of what not to do and exactly what I don’t want to end up like!

so cheers bab, have another breakfast 🥐🥐🥐
Totally agree.
Drink water, eat veg, snack on fruit, walk, clean the house, buy good quality clothes, read books, enjoy dates, wash bedding, watch limited TV…..everthing she doesn’t do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The fact that she has 'forgotten' about the breakfast she makes every Saturday & always tells us about with great delight and is contemplating a 2nd breakfast just shows this woman's relationship with food. She is on autopilot when foods around, just shoves it in her gob without a 2nd thought for waiting for her family or what it's doing to her body. It's an addiction/compulsion for her... As is the shopping/spending. I don't think she actually knows she's doing it!!.
She needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hate the way she talks to her kids in the videos all "love ya. beautiful. gorgeous" in a sing song voice. No way she speaks to them like that all the time, imagine how it must feel to have 2 versions of your mother.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The fact that she has 'forgotten' about the breakfast she makes every Saturday & always tells us about with great delight and is contemplating a 2nd breakfast just shows this woman's relationship with food. She is on autopilot when foods around, just shoves it in her gob without a 2nd thought for waiting for her family or what it's doing to her body. It's an addiction/compulsion for her... As is the shopping/spending. I don't think she actually knows she's doing it!!.
She needs help!
Yes I think she definitely uses food as a coping mechanism.
Have been trying to break my own binge eating habits this year. It is hard, was also a subconscious thing for me and a shock when I realised how many calories it added up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watched the vlog. Did she really say PUS ran on ahead for Mickey railroad and smugglers to get their spot in the queue? Thought Babs was a ‘Disney nerd’ so she would know it’s against Disney rules

View attachment 1231967
But she is Kween KeBabba from Brummyland she doesn’t have to follow the rules

It's still rubbish though 😆. Mostly shots of her big face filling the screen and stuffing her face with cards 🍔🍕🍟
Oh they are completely tit but compared to keBabbas?! And also she doesn’t flash her gunt/breasts/act vulgar in the way the wicked witch of harbs does

Reactions: 15
She needs help!
Bet today isn’t the only day she’s had second breakfast. Bloody hobbit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So from the vlog, Babs got Genie+ and said she needed to get to the park for 7am to get their first Genie+ but they’re staying on site so don’t need to be in the park. Then she she got a Genie+ for Slinky at 11:40am and said they can get their next at 11? No babs, 2 hours after 7am is 9am. No wonder you didn’t get anything out of Genie+ because as predicted you’re an idiot and didn’t use it correctly.
I hate to Babfend but she is correct. Genie plus is from 7am then 2 hours after park opens. So if its 9am then your next genie plus is 11am.

Reactions: 3
I have never and will never comment on peoples weight but I will comment on her showing her bleeping gunt!! No need just no need to see that!! I won’t look at my own and I certainly don’t want to see hers ! She’s a vile disgusting filthy attention seeking twit!! duck I detest her .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate to Babfend but she is correct. Genie plus is from 7am then 2 hours after park opens. So if its 9am then your next genie plus is 11am.
That’s not how it works. You book your genie+ then it’s every 2 hours or after you use your booking, so if you booked at 7am and used the first one at 9:30am she’d have been able to book the next one at 9:30am. She booked at 7am for an 11:40am booking, so at 9am she could have booked another because the park was open and 2 hours had passed. Then at 11am she’d have been ok to book another, but she wouldn’t have been able to book at 11:40am when using the Slinky booking. That’s how we’ve used it multiple times so I know it works. She didn’t use it to its full potential, that’s why she thinks it was a waste of money.

Reactions: 9
She’s off to the Botanics to meet an old friend, it’s The Reading Residence again isn’t it? She doesn’t have any other sodding friends.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.