Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think this might be why. She obviously wouldn't pay for a dining plan so she chose to get their food at Walmart and other supermarkets instead. Did they even do any character dining this time? I remember when they went before she posted loads of pictures of all the Disney snacks and the kids hugging characters at breakfast.
Yes I think her income has dwindled hence no talk of restaurants and only shot of snacks in Disney. I think she is really hoping/banking on this trip to Disney raising her profile and getting her the deals she USED to have several years ago.
Unfortunately she’s done such a shit job of showing Disney off as a resort, in fact I think it would rate as an EPIC FAIL! Her main responses to questions seem to be ‘ Google it’ or ‘take an Uber’!!!!

Reactions: 31

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Tattle Tingo to all of us who said she’d mention jet lagged, how tired she is and washing!🎉
Also how pathetic is she is give her mum laundry to do?! At 44 years old you’d think she’d manage! Never snipped those apron strings eh?!
Emma’s still a twat!

• Wow
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
In her ridiculous fucking poll she has well over a grands worth of handbags even at outlet prices. For FOUR handbags. Four.

you thick as pig shit, bragging imbecile of a human. People can’t fucking feed themselves despite working full time and this cretin wants her babettes to pick which fuck ugly bag she uses with her Nans curtain dress?!?
Oh and Emma you clearly have no clue about money not equalling class or taste those bags like you are hideous

• Heart
  • Wow

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Yuk 🤢🤢 her morning pit stories are so gross, no one wants to see you babs yawning and wiping your face on your pajamas. Get out of bed and have a wash first.
Why is she letting her mom taking all her washing to do, babs has plenty of time to do it herself as I'm sure all she will be doing today is moaning about how tired she is.
Also no babs you lay on the sofa all day while the rest of your family did everything how fake does that sofa pic look
Imagine getting your mom to do your washing when she already has the responsibility of caring for your ill, elderly father? My mom was in her mom's situation just 3 years ago (I lost my Dad) and I would NEVER have imposed on her like that! And I am alone with my child AND have a job! My mom was already caring for my dad and was my childcare so I could work so I would NEVER have asked her to do my washing when I'm a grown arse woman!

We all know Babs takes advantage though. Remember during lockdown when only key worker's children were supposed to go to childcare providers yet her and steven shipped their kids off to San's so they could "work" (despite the fact he is self employed and she works from home?) She is despicable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

ChickenWine

VIP Member
When I introduce myself I don’t tend to include my dress size!! Hello I’m Mrs Wine and I’m a size 10! WTAF?! Who does that! Oh yes someone who is so obsessed with their fictitious size. If she was a size 18 3 years ago she’s got to be a 20/22 now!

• Haha
Hold on to your hats cowbags! I’m in the land of brum for a team away day at the moment, my hotel is literally 200 yards across the road from the infamous Primark 🎉 I was babs spotting yesterday but so far the yellow one has eluded me and I haven’t been able to observe her in her natural habitat. I’m hoping today is the day and will submit my report later should my wild dreams come true!

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Ahhhh the use of another song inapproriately. Does this buffoon never learn?!
This has really fucked me off...as an ex funeral arranger this beautiful song was often picked by families to be played at their loved ones funeral service and this insensitive lard arse mourns her shit leggings to it playing over her story. Bab...you are the most basic brain dead waste of skin that's ever walked this earth 🖕🖕🖕🖕.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
I really hate the way she talks to her kids in the videos all "love ya. beautiful. gorgeous" in a sing song voice. No way she speaks to them like that all the time, imagine how it must feel to have 2 versions of your mother.

• Angry
  • Sad

munchkinface

God she’s such a twat. I saw her again at the Botanical Gardens! Ignoring Ethan as usual. Her trainers looked like they were cutting off the circulation at the ankles! I was there for a fab local independent music festival. Lots of difference stages, bands, DJs and stalls selling vintage stuff.

I saw her there while it was all setting up but she went before the music started, on a gorgeous day, to go and sit at home her pyjamas! Such a shame as well for Ethan. It’s a really lovely day here, such a cool vibe with lots of peoples dressed up in amazing vintage outfits. Loads of flapper dresses, spectacular suits, bright colourful outfits and headdresses, sequins everywhere, people really made an effort. You could stay until 4 without having to buy a ticket for it but she left all the fun behind.

• Angry
  • Sad

powderpower

Chatty Member
I think she has to get back to the room for medication and that’s why she seems drunk every night.
Clearly the kids have stayed up for fireworks before so now their older it’s all lies.
It’s her that can’t cope not the kids but she just won’t admit it.

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220423_091838.jpg

Thanks for the new avatar Bab...Christ that vlog...she is so shit at her "job" even at double speed it's excruciating to watch. She always has to be in shot and in the suite segment she was barking at the family to turn off the TV/ music. FFS woman it's their holiday too! I doubt it was a relaxing holiday for anyone !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I asked her on Instagram, how she could afford new outfits and expensive wallpaper after such a big holiday. Her reply was that she is good with savings! I have gone on to ask about sharing her tips on saving. She may block me!

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
just in response to a few things from the previous thread;

- she seems to get a thrill out of showing a peek of her chub rub shorts, hence her posing with her dress held out - a la' Louise Pentland 🤦🏻‍♀️ - at every possible opportunity. she seems super proud of the fact that her "meaty" thighs - her description, not mine - sweat and chafe together as she walks, and fails to realise that chub rubs shorts are underwear, not cycling shorts, so flashing them is the equivalent of flashing her bra in the dresses that display her "cracking rack".

- i'm assuming she's sharing much of the content she's filmed to use in future YT vlogs - that way, she can drag out the Disney vlogs for months - footage of the park, her squealing at parades, character meet and greets - along with her flaunting all the stuff she bought in hauls etc. that way, she's got a few months of easy content, all previously filmed to entertain the babettes who will be RABID to watch her Disney adventures. obvs i'm totally willing to be proved wrong, and the content she's already shared on IG is literally all of it - we all know babs puts as little effort as possible into everything she does - but i can't believe that company who gifted her tickets to Universal would be content with a few stories focused on her rolling around in the pool like a beached whale flashing her nips, alongside and all the Colin bullshit.

- i genuinely cannot believe that babs is claiming her nine and eleven year old children can't stay up late enough to watch the fireworks and evening parades and enjoy the nighttime entertainment! claiming that they're too tired because they wake up too early, when we all know it's babs that's tired because she's been setting an alarm for 2am to ensure she can share stories at prime engagement time and insists on following her usual toddler bed time routine! ffs, they're on holiday and the kids aren't allowed to stay up past 6.30pm and enjoy themselves! even if babs is tired and wants to slink off back to her hotel pit, surely the kids could stay put later with steve, yet babs is so selfish and controlling, she's obviously dictated that if she doesn't go, they can't go either! 😔

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Do we think that the lack of Disney meals is because they haven't had the free Disney meal plan?

Is poor old Babs feeling the pinch because of the ads drying up?

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Blabs forgets the internet never forgets

I just keep re-reading how much she hated Disney etc… she’s such an absolute liar 🤨
I'm going in with an early thread title suggestion -

Brummy mummy #109 "Wreck it Bab forgets the internet (is forever)"

(Parody title of the Disney film "Wreck it Ralph - Ralph breaks the internet")

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
She is really uneasy with that dog, it's like she is scared of it and trying to act like she loves her. You are fooling no one Babs

• Haha