Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute shit reading some of the comments about her size.
It's not her size folk take issue with. She claims body confidence positivity, always a #size18, yet this is impossible in every item you buy. Yesterday she was proud to be plus size, but the smaller end, she just needs to own her size and be honest on her socials. I dont give a fig but she needs to stop being so deceptive. Her unhealthy lifestyle mainlining sugar and slating exercise is what annoys me more. Sorry you felt bad reading here, that is not anyone's intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why was she signing off on Thursday night (her time) when they don't leave until tomorrow? And then back on her stories this morning updating us on the fact they're doing "not very much" for their last day πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Yet she's already harping on about going back! You're there now Emma!! Do something interesting FFS!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Can someone explain this weirdarsed shit that a middle aged woman has crushes on animation people/ animals ( Mickey Mouse)

What the actual fuck
I have always wondered this too. A 44 year old woman who has crushes on cartoon characters!
She reminds me of those weirdos who fall in love with inanimate objects such as cars, or the Eiffel Tower! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Still going on about bloody Colin 😴😴😴😴😴😴 bloody hell Babs, get a grip and have a shag (bit rude)

• Haha

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Can we all have a moment of silence πŸ™

There . were . no . tit . belts . worn . or . mentioned . in . her . try . on . haul. 🀯

Praise Jesus ! ... It's a Fucking Miracle!!! (sorry Jesus)

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Take a look at your life Bab, your first thought on waking is posting stories to 1000s of strangers. No wee, face wash, putting a top on, checking on your children or acknowledging your husband next to you! 🀭 Your first and only thought is Instagram. That is a sad and sorry existence.

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
she clearly caught up on tattle and realised that the cowbags had noticed rog had an IG account which was following her and decided she needed to address our speculation that she'd created an account in her dad's name as a way to increase her follower count. ofc it's a total fabrication. there is absolutely no way grandad rog was so keen to watch his daughter flash her nipple and fan her crotch that he decided to create an account to watch that. aneven of he had, i do not believe "proud" is an accurate description of his reaction - far more likely he was mortified, humiliated and ashamed, but that wouldn't provide babs with a "cute" story time. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Emma created it.
It's far too obvious. The account has 1 follower - Babs. The account follows 3 people, Babs, Nannysan, & Bruce Springsteen πŸ˜‚ but not Claire πŸ€” his other, more successful daughter. NannySan & Claire don't follow Rog, & they would. Of course they would πŸ™„

NannySan was also created by Babs, as we've established - again, too obvious as Wet San has two daughters, yet the header only has "proud mom of BrummyMummyof2", not Claire, who is more accomplished, mixes in real fame circles and has won a Bafta. If Wet San had created it, she'd have both of them on her header.

Emma is bonkers, having fake accounts. Also, she may as well delete her BibbidiBobbidiBrum page as she's not posted ANYTHING Disney related on there for months and months. It's defunct, so it's pointless.

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The size of the settee, the positioning of the TV unit and the fact that half of the unit is hidden by the settee so not easily accessible is making me really angry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.View attachment 1234031
Oh god this annoys me too, the tv should be up on the wall it’s far too big for that unit & room, the unit underneath wouldn’t be necessary & the sofa would fit better. That can not be comfy to watch so close, he’s practically sitting in David Walliam’s lap.

She’s still raging about not being gifted a Sky Glass isn’t she? πŸ˜‚

• Haha

WhenITellYou

Did anyone else think saying "I'm on the smaller end of plus size" was a bit rude to those larger than her? Whether you agree that she is on the smaller end of plus size or not, it came across that she was *shock* not body confident and actually saying "I'm plus size, BUT ONLY JUST!".

• Heart
  • Angry

Matilda28

Watched the vlog. I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting up early and going to the parks then chilling out in the afternoon if I went to Disney it is probably how we would do it however I would contrast that with some later mornings and evenings so we got to see everything.
What is so infuriating is Emma’s inability to pack the correct clothes and shoes for somewhere she had already been before. Complains about sore feet πŸ™„ she spent a month packing.
Emma is so unfit and has packed on so much extra weight this has really had an impact on her holiday. So out of breath just walking and talking. Will she swallow her pride and address this or keep mainlining sugar until she can no longer walk?
No real information given about a Disney holiday a few bits here and there but there is no way you would watch it you wanted to gain information about Disney.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The sad sack has uploaded her first of many Disney vlog's before she's even got back home to Brum πŸ˜‘

She recorded the intro for it in her bedroom at home, before they'd even left the hobbit house. The first three minutes and 54 seconds are her just yapping for yapping's sake - in her bedroom πŸ˜πŸ˜’
The next .. is spent filming herself in the Premier Inn room by Heathrow airport. We see what they ate at Premier Inn - pizza for PUS (filmed), burger & chips with teeny side salad for Erin (filmed), spag bol, beans, chips & sweetcorn πŸ₯΄ for Ethan (not filmed) & chilli, rice & chips for Babs (filmed). Fook me, they love their chips!!!!! 🍟 She got Erin to film her outfit of the day (aka her ootd) - & she actually said "Erin, will you film my o.o.t.d. for me?" πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Premier Inn footage time = 8 minutes 20 seconds of Babs yapping about nothing of interest πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Next portion is Heathrow airport departure gate. Riveting. Yapping about nothing - again. Constantly messing with her bloody hair.
Nearly 14 minutes into a 21 minute vlog, we've seen NOTHING of Disney, yet she's had the gall to call this a "Walt Disney World vlog"! It's anything but!
Next is footage clips of them on the plane, where Babs is eating chocolate digestive biscuits before they've even taken off 🐷

14 minutes 26 seconds in, filming herself in their hire car saying "we finally made it", moaning about the 11.5 hour flight, en-route to their Art of Animation hotel room, driving through the Disney gates with totally fake whooping and squealing. Yes, not screaming - high pitched squealing. My poor ears πŸ˜–

16 minutes and 39 seconds into a 21 minute 9 seconds vlog, they are in their hotel room. They're in a "Cars" room and she's wetting herself that it has two bathrooms. They'd booked an "Ariel" room so she is SHOOKETH!!! She cannot believe it! It has a separate bedroom! (Explains her being able to wake up at 2.30am every morning to post & comment on Instagram, sad cow).
We see a fuzzy out of focus, motion sickness inducing room tour - and that is IT! A 21 minutes and 9 seconds BOREFEST.

Flippin' 'ECK! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Lady Doodle & other Tattlers who called it - πŸŽ‰Tingo!πŸŽ‰ to you - she is going to bombard her YouTube channel with multiple Disney vlogs, which will all be shit.
So babs had a separate bedroom, which explains her being able to film stories and doomscroll tattle at 2am, but surely, it also clarifies that steve wasn't sharing a bed with her, otherwise her 2am alarm and incessant fake jet lag chatter would have woken him up every morning - and we would have at least heard him grunt in irritatation. once again, we're back to the never-answered question; where did ste sleep?!

also, did i mishear, or did she explain that ethan's meal - the only one she didn't show in the vlog - was "spaghetti bolognaise, beans, chips and corn on the cob"?! is that not....a bit of an odd combination?! 🀣

Last edited:
  • Sick

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Prediction for tomorrow’s stories

Babs is tired, Babs is so very tired. Woe is Babs for she is so tired. But praise be the kidddos are back to school and πŸͺœSte is back to work.

• Haha
  • Sad

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab wonders why she has allergies, when her house is that damp that her wallpaper is peeling off πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Why would she give the washing to her mom, who is also taking care of her seriously ill dad? (Babs words not ours), who have also looked after their rodents fee free for the last 2 weeks, just how selfish and self centred is this woman?!

• Heart

WotsitG1

VIP Member
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute shit reading some of the comments about her size.
For me it’s not about her size…it’s about her not being truthful about her size, then acting like she’s body postive! Mainly my issue is her promoting such a unhealthy lifestyle… acting like eating utter crap day in day out is something to joke about and making it seem a normal thing to do!
Im not thin, but I admit my downfalls with my diet and lifestyle and try and better them, educate myself…. I would never try and influence others to take on the unhealthier parts!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
They are NOT the same leggings in all of those pics!!!!! They're not even the same length in the summer pics πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
FFS Emma! Stop with all the lies all of the time!

• Haha