Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Im thinking she will do 2 holiday vlogs one from Disney and one from Universal, with hardly any new content in ,as if she can be bothered to do a travel day ,day 1 at Disney etc , i honestly dont think shes enjoyed this holiday as much as she thought she would due to all changes at Disney, ie lack of dinning plan ,character meet and greets etc.
I think you're right, I too don't feel that she enjoyed Disney this time, at all (or Universal). In fact, I believe her to be a complete fraud and totally fake Disney fan. Unfortunately for Emma Babnocchio, what you post on the internet, stays there forever.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Ya know what I’m just dreading all the repeatitive shyte from tomorrow, I know I don’t have to watch her and many a time I didn’t , but it’s like a car crash you don’t want to see but u can’t help watching the boring blob ☹
Her videos are rinse and repeat.

... Like her chub rub shorts.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Ethan roasting his lard arsed mom about busting the school chair…..I like this little man, he’s the only redeeming one in the family, even Margot gets on my tits

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Not on Insta, but manages to upload the first vlog from this trip. So she’s filmed and edited twice on this “holiday”. Babshit insane.

• Wow
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
A win for the cowbags that we actually guilted her into letting her children enjoy a typical Saturday night for kids their age (or she wanted to prove us wrong which is frankly pathetic.)

Also I’ve solved the riddle of how this marriage works. Ste clearly needs glasses.
Can Stevie get any closer to the TV?😱 That huge TV looks ridiculous in that hobbit house

• Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I concur, yeah it's her fingers. She's an oddball - too much time on her hands.

Always trying to sell herself because she has zero charisma, charm or personality ... and no friends. Sad cow.

ETA: she tries desperately to appear interesting and/or quirky but misses the mark EVERY time 😂
She reminds me of Ricky Gervais in the office, really thinks she’s it and that everyone loves and adores her but in fact tries far too hard , is far too loud and in your face . She has no filter and is actually cringe, crass and embarrassing, someone you’d rather not engage with or pretend you hadn’t seen !! …. If you did engage with her don’t you get the impression she wouldn’t listen or wouldn’t want to speak unless it was all about her. What a sad sap, she’s in her element talking about her favourite subject - herself to her supposed new followers who asked 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 …. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
What adult googles "best snacks in Hollywood Studios" and then purchases it without finding out what it is first? Then she has the audacity to ask her viewers to tell her what it is - after she ate it. It's ribbons of fried dough Emma. You know what it is - it is one of your major food groups!

She has her eye on a Mickey hand soap dispenser BUT she is flummoxed as to what to do with it (after the soap is used) - Here's an idea, You purchase MORE liquid hand soap and PUT IT IN the soap dispenser 🤯 You fucking absolute plank!

I can't decide if she says stupid moronic things to appear naïve, so her fans will chime in to increase her engagement, or she is really that moronic?

She has been to Disney a dozen times yet she acts like it's her first day on planet earth. How is this possible?

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
My son has asthma. We live in a cold climate where our windows are closed much of the year. We were advised by our doctor to: A replace all the windows that are allowing damp and mould to form B. OPEN windows to allow air exchange C. Get rid of carpeting - especially in the bedroom. D Invest in air purification (they are not that expensive) for areas he spends most time in.

For the life of me I cannot understand why SHE CANNOT make life style changes to better her health? She has the impulse control of a squirrel.
She bought an air purifier last summer at the suggestion of Tattlers Babettes.
She said she doesn't want to open her windows as it's "too much air" 😂😂😂 #BabsLogic Her home IS the problem. There are far too many plants, she uses her radiators for drying laundry and never opens her windows and it's crammed to the rafters with tat. The house will have mould in it, unquestionable - we've even SEEN black mould growing around the edges of her windows and doors when she films herself yapping in her borey-stories.

• Haha

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
The size of the settee, the positioning of the TV unit and the fact that half of the unit is hidden by the settee so not easily accessible is making me really angry 😂😂😂.
Screenshot_20220501-072347_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It’s like if she says she’s a size 18 often enough it must be true.

We have eyes, Emma.
imagine being SO body confident that you define yourself by your clothes size - literally to the point that when you introduce yourself, the first thing you say is "i'm Emma and i'm a size 18" because it's the most interesting thing about you! 🤣

"Hi! I'm Emma - but you can call me Em, because it's ME backwards! i'm 44 years old and i'm a size 18!......oh, um, i'm trapped in a loveless marriage with a guy i bullied into proposing, i'm a" great mum" to two toddlers, uh, kids who i exploit for content and a dog, who was bought solely for content. i wear a size 18 in all the clothes i buy. i'm a manipulative, narcissistic bully - i literally out the ME in Emma - with a history of threatening to smash my husband's face in with my size 18 trotters, and a selection of self-diagnosed mental health conditions which i chose specifically because they earn me lots of attention and sympathy which i adore almost as much as i convince myself that my husband loves me. i have a private therapist, who i'm super lucky to be able to afford. i am a body confident role model - so confident in my own skin that i literally define myself by my clothes size - and regularly share tips on how best to conceal your gunt - which only apply to people who are a size 18. i have decided that i am pre-menopausal, suffer with allergies and struggle with occasions where i am overwhelmed by the sheer amount of air in my bedroom, but refuse to address my poor physical health and appalling diet of sugar and beige. i don't care if i develop type 2 diabetes, just as long as i'm a size 18 diabetic! they don't have much represention on SM, so i'll be super proud! i have awful personal hygiene, and i dye my own yellow hair. i want to be a fashion influenza, despite basically living in my pyjamas - always a size 18! i have a spending addiction - i hoard tat and fill my wardrobe with size 18 clothes which i never wear because they're too small. I live in a tiny hobbit house in Brum. oh, and to clarify - i'm a size 18! just in case you wanted to take fashion inspiration from my clashingly patterned, over-grown toddler outfits and need to gauge your size based on my body."👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Taming twins...126000 on Instagram and 102000 (Babs is only 20000) on tiktok. So waiting for the day she overtakes Babs on the gram! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🤦
Sending you big ❤❤❤❤
there is light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes it seems like things will never get better but they do xx
And just remember we ❤ you and you don’t need to shake your tits at us for likes and that makes you a winner 😀xxx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
So she's spent £100+ on crap.she doesn't need before 7am??

This after coming back from a 10k plus holiday.

So very relatable.

• Wow

SingSong

VIP Member
The moment when you realise you gave up a teaching career to flog dog food on insta, because your so desperate for fame and attention.

My secondhand embarrassment for her is so bad right now

• Heart
  • Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
This whole style the dress engagement tactic is for her MIL 75th birthday party this weekend which she has just brushed off as 'we aren't doing much this bank holiday weekend'. Which is nice.

• Wow

Nemodory

she’s made a point of saying they’re watching BGT as a family. Shocked! No toddler bedtime tonight for a change. She’s been catching up on here again -she must’ve seen that post about kids’ bedtimes someone put on yesterday. 🙄🙄

• Wow

shazbev

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Bab, she was at the back of the queue when ,brains, good taste and personality were being doled out. I doubt she knows who William Morris was or that she lives in a Arts & Crafts house! That house will end up being dirty, grotty, bland and tasteless,-much like Bab herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma you cannot be jet lagged because you didn’t even attempt to get on American time and you were up at 2am every day on Instagram….

• Heart