Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Babs you wanna know what I sobbed over today? It’s 2 yrs since my dad FaceTimed me during the initial lockdown, as my mom was unable to move and could barely speak. She didn’t make it another 24hrs and died with only me at her side in hospital and the only reason I could be there was because I worked on critical care. Now that’s something to sob about not a fucking tv programme. Now fucking crawl back under the rather large rock from whence you came
Sending you strength and love. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Have we had the 'eeeek!' post of Louis Theroux being on Celebrity Bake Off yet??? She'll do some innuendo involving choux buns 🙈

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She’s off to the Botanics to meet an old friend, it’s The Reading Residence again isn’t it? She doesn’t have any other sodding friends.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Yes! This!!!! My sisters & I recently all clubbed together and did this for my Mum for Mothers Day. She had the most amazing experience and left with so many lovely outfits that will last her! She is 77 to be fair but Emma loves to claim to being a Nan so 🤷‍♀️
Where’s the Insta engagement in this though? Where’s the fashion collab she’s desperate for?
Everything she does is for strangers on phones!

Frankie75

VIP Member
WTAF was that school run outfit?! Also music geek here - when she showed her Stevie Nicks tshirt she sang Little Lies. That’s a song by Fleetwood Mac, sung by Christine McVie, Stevie only does backing vocals. I hate her anyway but that just angers me even more.
Haha I noticed that too, straightaway I thought wasn’t that a song by Fleetwood Mac?! 😂

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
She tags Adam Hattan and adds a bit of Flynn in all the time - probably trying to piggy back off Adam a wee bit as although he can be a pain sometimes - his YouTube & Insta followers are growing. Hope he tells her to go away soon
No offense to Adam and Gary but they do enjoy their fag hags (and they have a few).

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
Nah ..you're ok Bab..I'm not 7 and have a life you know being an adult an all !
She tags Adam Hattan and adds a bit of Flynn in all the time - probably trying to piggy back off Adam a wee bit as although he can be a pain sometimes - his YouTube & Insta followers are growing. Hope he tells her to go away soon

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Not bad going ~2.5k views of the vlog in first 3 hours . Would she have taken her MacBook ? Or can you do all this easily on a tablet ? Jumping on the comments and replying already and suggesting one person who commented about seeing them a few times could have said hello !

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jennamm82

I was just looking at her insta stuff from when the went to wdw in 2019 and just remembered didn't she say she was taking the shorts with the cycling shorts attached that she wore in 2019 but did wear this time which really confirms none of her size 18 clothes fit anymore.
Unless I'm wrong I'm sure one of you can confirm this.

Jade33

VIP Member
not babs writing a blog post back in 2018 with suggestions of activities kids under the age of seven will enjoy at Disneyworld - literally recommending an interactive park game to keep the kids busy "before the fireworks!"

so at the ages of seven and five, both erin and ethan were allowed to - and capable of - staying awake to watch the fireworks - yet now they're over-tired toddler who need to be in bed by 6.30pm?!

also, a couple of stories featured in babs' WDW highlights from 2018 and 2019 where the kids watched the fireworks - and there are also loads of photos of them watching evening parades! i can't be bothered to check, but i imagine that her Disney YT vlogs from 2018/19 will. include footage of them all enjoying the fireworks, despite the kids being far younger - yet it's suddenly far too late for them to stay awake...?!

View attachment 1214186View attachment 1214187View attachment 1214188View attachment 1214189View attachment 1214190
Ah wasn't this the cold, wet trip to Paris tho? She'll blame the jetlag on not being able to stay up for them in florida!

Last edited:

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Tattle isn’t really a love in about instagrammers is it 😗

but if you are a tattler and need a bit of advice or support then it rolls in in bucketfuls 🥰

You are going to read comments about people that may resonate in some way and personally hurt
Sometimes comments may tread a fine line but that’s a lot of tattle

as mentioned the main thing that enrages us is her blatant lies about everything all whilst banging on about being body positive whilst clearly lying and not being body positive, i am bloody sick of instagrammers like her scamming people left right and centre about their lives

should we mention her weight I dunno 🤷

I’m fat, much fatter than old blabs but to be honest I still think she’s an absolute fucking tit swinging nipple poking dick and this is the only place I can and will say it, I don’t go on her insta page and say stuff although I must admit my fingers itch to do it

I will defend tattlers right to say whatever they want this is the only place people can’t silence us although outside forces are trying to move heaven and earth to do it ❤

better not go on the Katie Hayes page
That is one hilarious thread 🤣🤣

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
View attachment 1223399

You can tell Babella Lawson has never peeled veg before...she looks terrified as if the mere touch of a chip in embryonic form could kill her 😂. Interesting that Ethan...the kid with a personality has been elevated to support act. Has TT put her foot down and refused to be used?.if that's the case then good on her !
She looks like she's trying to push out a massive shit.

• Haha

Gar7893

Did that person get a reply back from Ocado on twitter on why they work with babs?