Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hd1234

Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
check out the disney vloggers thread funnily enough babs dosent feature https://tattle.life/threads/disney-...-vacation-who-will-end-up-in-isolation.26238/

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I know she’s a loony tune and not in the amusing way. In the cross the road to get away from them kinda way

She should move to turdington it’s the norm 😂😂😂
That's where she grew up and went to school, I'm positive she mentioned it in her blog 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Jeez, what's going on with Babs?

As for the floral nana dresses she's buying bigger sizes or more accommodating size 18s than her wardrobe currently has!

Reactions: 10

emme1122

Chatty Member
The mom thing pissed me off.. when I was in school lots of us had diff names for mother.. some mum some mummy, mam, mom, mommy, mother etc but none of us were told what to call our mothers!! That’s bordering on bullying. We call our parents what we were taught to call them and also we as children even knew that there was diff ways in different households . She’s a fkn total dickhead 🤬
Exactly this. This is the point I was trying to make earlier so I couldn’t of said it better myself. It’s also a regional thing, my Dad is from the North East and called his mother, Mam.

TartyMcFarty

Can I ask what brought you to comment on Brummymummyof2 thread? What made you depressed at what was spoken here? Just curious and I haven’t read all the posts that’s all?
I just wandered in and and was taken aback by posts slagging a woman off for being fat and an unhealthy eater - out of context as I don't general follow influencers and have only worked out who she is from this thread. I'm a similar size and yes. I said 'this is depressing,' though as it happens I'm a depressive. I too am a cowbag of the highest order but I think I always draw a line when it comes to someone's personal appearance. Actions are fair game. I suppose it was the expressions of utter disgust about a body that isn't really dissimilar to my own that got me down.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

allstar

We go to WDW in 3 weeks. Staying at a value resort and got $36per night dining credits. But that's not on offer currently. This was booked last November

Reactions: 9

Dolly1xo

Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
Theme Park Worldwide is fantastic, nice guy, easy to watch, always in real detail on travel vlogs / parks! Especially Disney

Nadurath

VIP Member
I hate to Babfend but she is correct. Genie plus is from 7am then 2 hours after park opens. So if its 9am then your next genie plus is 11am.
That’s not how it works. You book your genie+ then it’s every 2 hours or after you use your booking, so if you booked at 7am and used the first one at 9:30am she’d have been able to book the next one at 9:30am. She booked at 7am for an 11:40am booking, so at 9am she could have booked another because the park was open and 2 hours had passed. Then at 11am she’d have been ok to book another, but she wouldn’t have been able to book at 11:40am when using the Slinky booking. That’s how we’ve used it multiple times so I know it works. She didn’t use it to its full potential, that’s why she thinks it was a waste of money.

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Are Disney dining plans currently not available due to the pandemic? I seem to remember reading that somewhere?