Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PridyPea

Tried to hide this image behind a spoiler in case anyone was eating their tea but couldn't work out how to do it ..that gusset shot 🤮🤮🤮🤮. She needs sectioning quite frankly !!!!
I’m not slim but the way her inner thighs wobble made me want to prise my eyeballs from my head 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Helmac79

Chatty Member
“Stephen and I will be watching this weekend ”… why not all watch the film as a family?
I took my 10 year old daughter to see this film at the cinema and she loved it.
Probably doesn’t want the kids to watch it with her because then they’d want to share the popcorn
View attachment 1230645
I thought the same as well! That's a good film to sit as a family and watch together!

Reactions: 12

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Their previous home was much nicer, it had bigger rooms (and more of them), a beautiful brand new refitted kitchen, a huge garden with the newly built garage and office and their frontage overlooked parkland. The move to a smaller, more expensive, overlooked home with a tiny garden was bizarre.
it all sounds suspicious
Did they really have to move to get the school they wanted?

Pinko

VIP Member
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🤦
Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Outfits for First Holy Communion for Ethan? I'm sure babs will go all out on making herself the centre of attention. Assuming of course the earlier family party wasn't for Ethan.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
@ Tinksmum

Is she on drugs? No, but she should be.
Why does she sing as she talks? Because she think she is a Disney character (Baberella)
Is she manic? She makes the Mad Hatter look sane.
Why does she say …my boy…, my girl? Do they not have names? It's her attempt to appear she cares about her children's privacy - only to use their name in the next clip, vlog or blog.
Why does she pull funny faces? She has the mentality of a 10 year old boy.

😇

She is so lazy and unapologetic for her slovenly lifestyle.
Brilliant thank you so much for the run down…..it’s getting clearer now but I don’t think I will be going in again!!! Lol

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I think she would still be on the smaller end of plus size. Prob up to size 22 you can still shop at some high street shops and more online brands.
Getting up to say size 24 it gets more difficult to find clothes and will have to do more shopping online.

Reactions: 11

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I find it utterly bizarre that she won’t spend the extra money when booking her flights to select their seats and all sit together yet she will spend £1600 on two identical Gucci handbags!!!
she’s got the money so what is her thinking behind it?
The seating lasts for a couple of hours the handbags are seen as an investment 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

surreyeye

Chatty Member
I wasn't commenting on the age req of the apps, simply saying Emma herself said Erin had WhatsApp!!
I think it’s a failing of the app if it’s been determined as 16, there is no reason in my mind why closed family groups etc can’t be used it seems strange that say Snapchat is still 13. Emma’s posts show a distinct lack of understanding of social media best practice awareness

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Last edited:

Mutley98

VIP Member
Are Disney dining plans currently not available due to the pandemic? I seem to remember reading that somewhere?
The boards have even said they doubt dining plan will come back, Disney have lost billions in the pandemic. Even the new guardians ride has loads of stuff missing that was meant to be in it due to budget cuts. A few people I know have had Disney dining credit when booking a package but they are staying at deluxe Disney resorts, don’t think the budget ones are doing it and if so it won’t be much maybe enough for a few dole whips.
she did mention a while ago she was online booking dining when she was 60 days out

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Watched as much as I could of the lastest video but had to turn it off as the shaky footage was giving me a headache. How many years has she been vlogging for?

They really got one of the cinnamon buns EACH?? Jeez. Also the calories quoted above are for a bog standard cinnamon bun from Disneyland in California. The ones she showed would be at least double that. Don't me wrong, they are amazing but there's no way we could get through more than half of one each, at most.
😲 I got the nutritional facts from myfitnesspal so you are most likely correct! They do not specify if it is from Gaston's or not.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She doesn’t think it’s relatable to use Mom (tell me again you’re a proud brummIE Emma) to most of her followers and she’d be right most people don’t get that the majority of Brummies and yam yams use Mom and Mommy and have done for centuries.
she’s a superficial twat

That’s what I was trying to say. She taught them that just like I did. Ok so the school didn’t correct my children and maybe they haven’t corrected hers but they don’t say “and we spell it this way the rest of the country is wrong…”
That should be relatable to use Mum my phone now autocorrects it to Mom for me 😂😂😂