Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennamm82

I just realised I know why babs ordered those shoes this morning LP wore similar ones in cream yesterday to the downton abbey premier....why can't she be original and stop copying everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I like TT, you never see them together much considering they live within an hour of each other . I'd say that TT tolerates her but not enough to have her round for a night with friends. Her food is too healthy and delicious for our babs.
Didn’t they have a meet up last year maybe. With the kids too. I want to say it was at the hobbit house. TT brought along a beautiful board full of veggies, dips, healthy stuff. Babs provided Pringles and a half eaten lack of sausage rolls or something like that anyway! 🤣🤣

View attachment 1213302
Only Bab could find a bun as big as her head 🤯🤯!
@shazbev your avatar just makes me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 every time I see it

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
If she’s such a sample size 18 across all shops, everywhere, why does she need to “pray to god” that just one dress fit her; surely they will all fit her as #size18? Also; why does she need yet another piece of crap, unethically made, ill fitting clothing?!
because it's not babs' body that isn't a size 18, it's the clothes that are at fault, with the potential that the manufacturers have created size 18 clothes which do not fit the. self-declared size 18 body of emma conway! don't they KNOW who she IS?! every shop/brand/manufacturer should be referring to the measurements of babs' body when sizing their clothes, so they know exactly what a size 18 should look like! babs is simply praying that boohoo have got it right, and their size 18 clothes truly are a size 18 - because, y'know, if they don't perfectly fit babs, she'll have to write a strongly worded email highlighting the errors they have made in sizing their clothes, and demand they send her clothes in a genuine size 18, not the too-small size 14 dresses they have clearly mislabelled! #NOTasize18 🤦🏻‍♀️

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Shouldn’t she be marking all the Disney posts as #ad as she’s wearing her Fitbit that she did Ads for in January?
Not sure what the point of the Fitbit is on this holiday and whether she will have been checking the number of steps as there won’t be too many more than usual

I fear I may be missing something crucial

But who the fuckering fuck is Colin? 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Some foot-fetishist who commented paying compliments and wanting more feet on one of her YouTube videos. Babs of course is enjoying the attention and once again (yawn) aiming stories and mentions of Colin at Tattle.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I am so sad I am not going to be able to witness her in person. We arrive to Disney World tomorrow just as she is leaving. I was going to try and see her in the wild 🙃
Aww i hope you have the most amazing time.
I have never been to WDW- its always DLP for us but im currently in the process of saving up for our once in a lifetime holiday to WDW (Note to self, just do the opposite of babs!).
:)

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Ah it took her a while for the pooch to be used in Ads and yet here we are. Funny that she’s never mentioned previously how much the mutt loves butternut

and what is that 3 ads in the week since she’s been back?

• Angry
“Stephen and I will be watching this weekend ”… why not all watch the film as a family?
I took my 10 year old daughter to see this film at the cinema and she loved it.
Probably doesn’t want the kids to watch it with her because then they’d want to share the popcorn
37A257F9-ECBC-417C-AA5F-62FFBFFBC16E.jpg

• Sad

Jade33

VIP Member
She probably pitches it as a “regular mums take on Disney world” ( tingo to me if she utters this crap 😗)
Considering this is her job she’s bloody rubbish at it, in fact she’s bloody rubbish at everything 🤔

* body positive - rubbish #size18myarse

* mothering - rubbish due to favouritism

* wife - rubbish due to being a fucking shrew

* blogging/vlogging/tik tok/instagram - utter bloody rubbish
Wife had me snorting with laughter! 🤣

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Has that grellow walloper actually gone to parent's evening dressed in that godawful get up 😱?.

• Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
She probably pitches it as a “regular mums take on Disney world” ( tingo to me if she utters this crap 😗)
Considering this is her job she’s bloody rubbish at it, in fact she’s bloody rubbish at everything 🤔

* body positive - rubbish #size18myarse

* mothering - rubbish due to favouritism

* wife - rubbish due to being a fucking shrew

* blogging/vlogging/tik tok/instagram - utter bloody rubbish
Daughter- rubbish despite having a flexible job only seems to visit seriously ill father for sympathy from subs. Sister and sister in law- jealous of their more meaningful jobs as at the heart of it Babs knows that her job is making her ill and lazy. Babs has the only grandchildren of the Wetts though so knows she trump's her sister in that regard. Not sure if Babs is jealous of Claire in that regard though at times, though as Babs I don't think has taken to motherhood well on the whole (especially being a mother of a son). Friend / colleague- only interested if relationships serve her. Pet owner- All the tears about Lucy dog then replaced by Margot quickly who doesn't seem to like her. . Representative of Brummy- Babs could show more things to do in Brum than go round shops... Holiday guide- Rubbish spends more time in hotel rooms than most despite being so privileged to travel . That's enough for now! but Babs is a good influence for us 40 something's and over to take care of ourselves. Just to be the reverse of her as she is not healthy .

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
She can't tho, she can fit her fingers in her mouth, but only up to her knuckles! 🤣 that's not a fist 🤣
Already conceded the point in a previous comment 👍 She's like a girl I knew in my past life - she taught herself to strike a match on the matchbox with her toes. It was her opener when meeting new people. She, like Babs, obviously had far too much time on her hands 😂😂😂

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
the thing is, babs herself never spells it "mom". she makes a huge deal about how "mom" is supposedly the Brummie spelling of the word - and certainly erin and nanny san spell it as "mom", as seen in the private notes that erin has written to babs and babs has shared all over SM - but in all of babs' own posts and stories, she uses the spelling "mum". even a quick scroll back thru of her posts, there isn't a single incidence where she uses the spelling "mom". 🤷🏻‍♂️
for example:
"i'm just a bog standard mum having a laugh!"
"a mini concert for your mummy in bed.."
"my mum has had a tough year..."
"happy 11th birthday to the one that made me a mummy! "
"mum is being a legend! "
"oh, mum has this really big Christmas display..."
"...a tired mum from Birmingham"
"I'm the world's proudest mum!"
"a very different look tonight for a date with my mum!"
" in 2005, I was a mum to a toddler and a baby"
"being a mum to little ones"
"for all those knackered mums reading this.."

even a photo taken by erin, babs has captioned "Mummy - by my girl aged 11 1/4."

and her classic car-crash of hashtags all use the terms mum or mummy, including; #SmileMummy #GetOffMeMummy #CrazyDogMum #IfYouTellMeYoureTellingMyMum #ItWasMainlyMeDoingAMumCackle

ffs, even her account is named BrummyMummyOf2! 🤦🏻‍♀️

the one single time i have seen her use the spelling "mom" is when she created those mother's day mugs and - as with the entire mugs4mugs range - it exploits Brummie phrases, which she never uses herself, as a way to line her own pockets! in her daily life, she always spells it as mum - to the point where she even refers to wet san. as "mum' when she replies to her mother's comments! SUCH a proud Brummie! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She does though. IRL anyway. The only place she uses Mum is on insta. She’s admitted it, she does it to be accepted more widely

i agree with you though it pisses me right off when she goes in about trolls taking the piss out of her colloquialisms which we don’t, when she is actually only uses them to make money off