Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
View attachment 1228160
Here you go babs you can re glue wall paper. You don't need to spend 70 odd quid on something else you don't need. You have very quickly become unrelatable, shopping trips just after going on holiday for clothes you don't even need wall paper that is not in most people budget....it just feels likes she is saying look how much money I make on insta while you all go our and work. It really annoys me how she can slob about all day and act like she better then everyone else.
Yes I thought so, her decorator is clearly begging for more work! Or as incompetent at his trade as Babs is at hers 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
"Shoud I just go?"

Yes please, and don't let the door hit you on your #size18 (22/24) arse on the way out.
She agitates me so much 😡😂👍

She can "manifest" this all she wants, this "dream" of hers, unlike the trash tv franchise she watches, will NEVER be a reality.

Yeah, keep on dreaming Babs. You're really not famous, like you think you are 😂😂😂

What’s with the naked in bed posting 🙄🙄🙄
She's trying to lure in more dudes who are more attractive than Colin the caterpillar.

View attachment 1224872
And I thought yesterday's outfit was 🤡.🤦🤦🤮.
Is the mucky tramp wearing that AGAIN today?!!! 🤢😬😑 ... and ANOTHER lame TikTok in the same t.shirt? Gross...

By the way, look how high up her camera tripod is set, her head looks the size of a giant pumpkin and her feet look like satsuma oranges in size. A completely warped and manipulated image of her body size. She's such a fraud!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say she has purposely NOT shown a lot of stuff yet because she wants people to watch the YouTube videos as that's where she's going to claw back some dollar!
She definitely said she'd booked a few character meals, I guarantee these will be in the vlogs 🤷‍♀️
It’s a bit of a kick in the teeth to her loyal instagram followers though isn’t it? but I suppose no more than they deserve for giving that waste of space any of their time 🙄🙄🙄

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Is she at Botanical gardens with her sister & sister's friend #babbynomates 🤷‍♀️ fancy buying another plant!

• Haha
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
Charlotte Ruff is a good one, she'll happily answer any questions you may have on insta and she's a genuine Disney fan, works for the company etc.

Avoid Brogan Tate though at all costs, unless you want a comprehensive eat your way round Disney. 😂

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oooh is she dressed to the nines in yesterday’s top because lush are giving away free bath bombs today as it’s world bath bomb day?!

• Haha
  • Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This has really fucked me off...as an ex funeral arranger this beautiful song was often picked by families to be played at their loved ones funeral service and this insensitive lard arse mourns her shit leggings to it playing over her story. Bab...you are the most basic brain dead waste of skin that's ever walked this earth 🖕🖕🖕🖕.
Definitely!! A major funeral favourite... used to mourn her cheap ass leggings... she is so crap.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Gotta be honest I taught my kids to write Mom instead of Mum and the school never corrected it as they understood it was our dialect. I have friends whose children were taught Mum and again the school didn’t say “no it’s Mom..” lying cowbag she should just admit she taught her kids Mom and be proud of it.
Me and mine have always said/spelt it Mom. You can even get birthday and Mothers day cards that say Mom. She is lying yet again! 🤥🤥

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Sorry still new to this creature….. is vlogging her job? With the miserable amount of views she gets I can’t imagine her making much

Is it just me or would everyone's husbands not be best pleased if their wives were filming Internet videos naked in bed? Mine would be fuming I'm pretty sure! Not that I would. Ste needs to grow a pair ASAP, he must be the joke of the office with people whispering behind his back.
My fella would be fuming I’m sure

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I'm wondering if this will be the start of "we said it wouldn't be a forever home, come house shopping with me, as I'm allergic to this one!" 🤣 *definitely not just because we need more room and shouldn't have downsized when we did!* #Content
That will definitely happen if their extension plans fall through.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Hold on to your hats cowbags! I’m in the land of brum for a team away day at the moment, my hotel is literally 200 yards across the road from the infamous Primark 🎉 I was babs spotting yesterday but so far the yellow one has eluded me and I haven’t been able to observe her in her natural habitat. I’m hoping today is the day and will submit my report later should my wild dreams come true!
She usually announces when she's going to Primark. Unlucky for you, she's far too jetlagged 🙄 for a jolly into town ... or should that be "lucky for you"? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
He appears to be real.. However I was reprimanded for my detective skills, so cannot post him again 😔😂 I can't believe how much she is still mentioning him. Ste really must not give her any attention whatsoever.
Tbh Kyle only need to check through comments on her youtube uploads!

Wallpaper - what is the pattern repeat, measure the droo, how wide is the roll...do some maths. I order an extra roll always, just in case, so batch numbers are the same.

She's like a real life peter pan less the kindness and grace.

Reactions: 14

WhenITellYou

Forgive me if this has been brought up in previous threads, but what is with the bashful, hand cupped over the mouth/eyes, face hidden in the top laughter these days? I swear she never used to do that. Who has she stolen it from?

Last edited:
  • Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Emma you do not need a nude bag you are not going anywhere why do you need a whole outfit ?!?!!
I'm wondering whether Wet Claire has bagged TV Bafta Awards tickets and Emma is coat-tailing a freebie to that?.... 📺🏆🎭

Outfits for First Holy Communion for Ethan? I'm sure babs will go all out on making herself the centre of attention. Assuming of course the earlier family party wasn't for Ethan.
Bafta's with Wet Claire???.......🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Gar7893

I’m braving the vlog, she’s started off by saying they’re only going early the first few days because of jet lag but we know it was every day 🥲 they’re out before it’s light!!

They’ll be ETA as I’m watching…
Found the interaction between ethan and ste weird re: the water. Ethan’s face 😂😂

Erin has a phone, I wonder if she has SM and follows her mom…

Last edited:

Flipflopdrop

I'm shooketh! That ocado ds wasn't as bad as her usual shite. Ethan is an adorable kid with loads of charisma and the food looked pretty tasty too. It was nice to see her interacting with him.