Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Those poor kids are going to be knackered Monday at school but it’s ok bab will be in her pit all day

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Are Disney dining plans currently not available due to the pandemic? I seem to remember reading that somewhere?
Disney are not offering dining plans at the moment due to the demand from people to just get back to the parks - they don’t need the incentive!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" πŸ™„ it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long πŸ’”
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there πŸ₯΄
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’•
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🀦
Sending you loads of love and a big hug. We are all here for you. Xxxx

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Because they are trotters?

Nope I get that. She may have dressed β€œold” for her time but she looked together a lot more. She didn’t have 🀑 make up and didn’t look like mutton dressed as lamb.
Doc martens with a table cloth is a fucking sacrilege 😑😑
She wasn't trying to pretend she was body confident back then though! Apparently "body confidence", to Emma, means wearing stuff that doesn't suit you or fit you!!

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" πŸ™„ it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long πŸ’”
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there πŸ₯΄
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’•
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🀦
Be strong my lovely ❀

• Heart

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Oh my god she is going to be seething Brogan Tate has been invited to an all expenses paid trip to WDW in 3 days for their 50th celebrations by Disney parks themselves.
i despise brogan but her vlogging is in a different atmosphere to babs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's still rubbish though πŸ˜†. Mostly shots of her big face filling the screen and stuffing her face with cards πŸ”πŸ•πŸŸ

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Babs tribute 😁

"Greased frightening" - parody of "greased lightening" (and quite frankly if you don't know which film that's from, then shame on you πŸ˜‰)

🎡Well this Bab is super pathetic, hyper erratic, ultra dramatic..
Why it's greased frightening!
Yeah!

We'll get on over to Disney and four posts a day oh yeah
(Keep stalking, trolls keep stalking)
A circulation cut off, with saltwater sandal's oh yeah
(A waste of money, fucking waste of money)
Well she's forty fucking four and she's a complete bore
Well you know she just talks shit, she'll be flashing lots of tit

Greased frightening
Go go, go, go, go, go, go..
Go greased frightening you're burning up the insta mile
Grease frightening, go grease frightening
Go greased frightening you're boasting about your lifestyle
The vlog of dreams (oh oh!)
Of cakes with cream! (Oh oh!)
With greased frightening
Go go, go go go go go go go...

We'll get some new hitched up tights and 30 new frocks oh yeah
A palace photo and my and triple T twinning oh yeah
With more booze and cakes and cocks
I can get off my rocks
On my blogs I keep on bragging, as I head to Gaston's tavern

Grease frightening
Go go, go, go, go, go, go, go..

Go greased frightening you're burning up the police files
Greased frightening, go greased frightening
Go greased frightening your gurning yellow face is vile
Greased frightening, go greased frightening

You are size 18 (oh oh!)
But in your dreams (oh oh!)

Go greased frightening, frightening, frightening, frightening.... Nowwwwwwwww 🎡
This is sheer brilliance!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
Oooh is she dressed to the nines in yesterday’s top because lush are giving away free bath bombs today as it’s world bath bomb day?!
Ha I went passed a Lush the other day and saw it said "world bath bomb day" and thought of Babs!

• Haha

Dolly1xo

Not sure nice guy and Theme Park Worldwide go together in a sentence! Racist, mocks disabled people and covers up sexual harassment are more commonly associated with them!
I had no idea!!! Maybe not then, that’s so disappointing

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
Travel blog Jamie is a great travel vlogger who is a Disney and cruise regular (he's also a teacher - who knew you could vlog well and work full time 😲). He's on you tube and instagram, i don't have Facebook to know if he's on there . I think he's currently in Florida. We'll worth a look. Don't watch Brogan Tate - she's another fake Disney lover πŸ˜†

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
Adam Hattan https://www.youtube.com/c/adamhattan has excellent Disney vlogs. He has been many times and used to work at Epcot πŸ™‚ He also wrote a book in regards to tips to traveling to Disney.