Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had friends over last night and am subsequently hungover to duck. The last thing I needed to see this morning was her flabby tits pointing in different directions. Why does she think this is acceptable behaviour??? ๐Ÿคฎ Put me off my McDonald breakfast. Iโ€™m now considering hair of the dog and a bit of vodka in each eyeball.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well you tell your inlaws from a mental health professional, what they're telling you is just as damaging as the event itself! Morons!
Big love to you x
You're so right! I mean, alright for them not having to ever had to experience that sort of ordeal. Lucky fuckers ๐Ÿ™„
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A couple of things about this: 1. Is she reading DMs now? I thought she had a team (PUS) to do that.
2. This is in response to us Tattlers really, we all know itโ€™s a ๐ŸŽ‰TINGO๐ŸŽ‰

Hope youโ€™re doing ok @Missymoo92

A0D37D47-CC1B-492F-9B1D-02BE49D892E3.jpeg

Reactions: 25
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" ๐Ÿ™„ it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long ๐Ÿ’”
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there ๐Ÿฅด
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there ๐Ÿคฆ
Sending you loads of love and a big hug. We are all here for you. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A couple of things about this: 1. Is she reading DMs now? I thought she had a team (PUS) to do that.
2. This is in response to us Tattlers really, we all know itโ€™s a ๐ŸŽ‰TINGO๐ŸŽ‰

Hope youโ€™re doing ok @Missymoo92

View attachment 1234326
Sheโ€™s reactivated the comments section on her videos after taking them off for ages due to mean comments but has now reinstated them, donโ€™t know if it ups your engagement figures if they are activated

I think that โ€˜danceโ€™ she did was a new low

I keep thinking she canโ€™t get lower but then she manages to scrape yet another barrel ๐Ÿ‘€

Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" ๐Ÿ™„ it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long ๐Ÿ’”
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there ๐Ÿฅด
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Iโ€™ve been there and itโ€™s tit. Iโ€™m a decade on now but I still take great delight in mentally giving the finger to my ex in-laws and my own mother when they come up in any conversation. I donโ€™t see any of them as theyโ€™re all bleeping toxic and lifeโ€™s too short for that tit. It does get easier. Hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Sending you big โคโคโคโค
there is light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes it seems like things will never get better but they do xx
And just remember we โค you and you donโ€™t need to shake your tits at us for likes and that makes you a winner ๐Ÿ˜€xxx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is the TV not on the wall and get rid of the cupboard that instantly makes space ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 17
Sending you big โคโคโคโค
there is light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes it seems like things will never get better but they do xx
And just remember we โค you and you donโ€™t need to shake your tits at us for likes and that makes you a winner ๐Ÿ˜€xxx
Your last sentence ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ @Behelzabobs
Considering we are all strangers on here, I find it such a supportive group for such a bunch of cowbag trollz! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sending you a hug @Missymoo92 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had friends over last night and am subsequently hungover to duck. The last thing I needed to see this morning was her flabby tits pointing in different directions. Why does she think this is acceptable behaviour??? ๐Ÿคฎ Put me off my McDonald breakfast. Iโ€™m now considering hair of the dog and a bit of vodka in each eyeball.

I've seen this before... Could it be?.... Surely not... ๐Ÿค”

(RIP to meatloaf by the way ๐Ÿ˜‡)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Oh my love. Ex or soon to be ex-in laws are the utter worst. Mine told me I should stick at my marriage to their alcoholic, abusive, gambling son because โ€œheโ€™s a good boy reallyโ€ twunts.
he also stole nearly ยฃ50k off them and somehow that was also my fault ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
you will get through these hard times and you do not have to get over anything, you deal with your trauma anyway you sodding know and be the warrior you are. In the meantime we will hopefully make you laugh x

• Heart
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Be strong my lovely โค

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my love. Ex or soon to be ex-in laws are the utter worst. Mine told me I should stick at my marriage to their alcoholic, abusive, gambling son because โ€œheโ€™s a good boy reallyโ€ twunts.
he also stole nearly ยฃ50k off them and somehow that was also my fault ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
you will get through these hard times and you do not have to get over anything, you deal with your trauma anyway you sodding know and be the warrior you are. In the meantime we will hopefully make you laugh x
Are you sure we don't have the same in laws?? Mine have literally given me the whole "he's a good boy really" crap ๐Ÿคฆ
He's basically a male version of Babs - terrible diet, drinks too much alcohol and no desire to exercise or change his lifestyle. He uses the excuse about working full time meaning he can't fit in a workout or eating healthier etc ๐Ÿ™„
Whereas I took up running in 2020, I only drink when "out out" (so not often) and I recently went veggie as meat was making me physically ill and I feel tonnes better for it. I'm by no means perfect, but I've made positive lifestyle changes and he's stuck doing the same and just feel it drags me down and we're two different people. He has no clue how to budget and just spunks money up the wall I feel like I have to nag him constantly. Just done with having an extra child ๐Ÿคท
But yeah his parents are all like "you better not be throwing towel in , he's a good guy, you'll rip this family apart" etc. Oh do duck off ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.