Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s made a point of saying they’re watching BGT as a family. Shocked! No toddler bedtime tonight for a change. She’s been catching up on here again -she must’ve seen that post about kids’ bedtimes someone put on yesterday. 🙄🙄
That’s a 🎉TINGO 🎉 to me then 😂😂
Also they had to he in bed by 2030 at Disney but are up doing shadow shows at 2200 (or there abouts) at home?! Make it make sense unless it was because babs couldn’t hack the walking

Reactions: 20
The size of the settee, the positioning of the TV unit and the fact that half of the unit is hidden by the settee so not easily accessible is making me really angry 😂😂😂.
Screenshot_20220501-072347_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't the other sofa a 3 seater? We all snuggle up on the big sofa when we watch something as a foursome! But we all like each other.

Reactions: 21
Babs I feel is actually doing me a favour…. I feel watching her is a inspiration for healthy eating and exercise…. To look after myself…
But I bet you dont flaunt your body all over the internet claiming body positivity and that you clearly are not the size you claim to be? That is why people comment about her size.
Please remember, this is about her, not you.
Yes the reason we go on about her size is because she says she is body confident and a size 18, but she clearly is neither. I will tell you and all the rest of the cowbags a secret now, a few months ago Babs wore headbands and got slated for it. I am her age nearly and wear headbands. Babs gets slated for going to bed early, I go to bed early. I have not taken these two things to heart though as I am different to Babs in other ways and I sure as hell would be staying up late had I had the opportunity to go to some of the places Babs has. It's the whole Bab's package that cowbags on here are criticising not any one thing. I am a size 8 to 10 (two sizes Babs!) but others on here are close to Bab's size it's not her size it's the lies, filtering and a host of other things. I am sorry you came to the thread and thought it was the fact that she is a size 18 and above that we object to. It's really not it's just the lying and the fact that there is hardly a day goes by without she states she is a size 18. I hardly ever state my size (have done here I know) but Bab's does daily. I hope this explains things a bit..and don't feel bad I very much doubt you behave like Babs..

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The size of the settee, the positioning of the TV unit and the fact that half of the unit is hidden by the settee so not easily accessible is making me really angry 😂😂😂.View attachment 1234031
Oh god this annoys me too, the tv should be up on the wall it’s far too big for that unit & room, the unit underneath wouldn’t be necessary & the sofa would fit better. That can not be comfy to watch so close, he’s practically sitting in David Walliam’s lap.

She’s still raging about not being gifted a Sky Glass isn’t she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god this annoys me too, the tv should be up on the wall it’s far too big for that unit & room, the unit underneath wouldn’t be necessary & the sofa would fit better. That can not be comfy to watch so close, he’s practically sitting in David Walliam’s lap.

She’s still raging about not being gifted a Sky Glass isn’t she? 😂
Maybe that's why he's doing it! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Imagine you had stumbled upon her account via her Disney holiday and thought oh she’s like me, two kids, going to Target to save some money on food, plus size etc…basically if any of the image she portrayed during the holiday made you follow her and suddenly you have that. Tits flying everywhere, naked stories in bed and giving the holiday washing to her Mum (which newsflash babs was the same amount you’d have had at home because nobody was creating washing at home).

Is it any wonder her engagement nose dives? Just who is her target audience?
Thats exactly how i found her on her previous trip, after she got home it was a like a Nicki Grahame moment in BBH “who is she?”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Us cowbags will always be here for support and laughs! Much love regarding everything going on🤍 we’ll all always be here💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The size of the settee, the positioning of the TV unit and the fact that half of the unit is hidden by the settee so not easily accessible is making me really angry 😂😂😂.View attachment 1234031
I’m not sure whether we have seen that layout before. You are right the tv is way too big for the unit and probably size of room, unless the angles are deceiving im not sure he would actually get a good picture definition from being so close. Whether a wall mounting would work hard to say as it most probably would have to go on the wall with the pictures so could still be impossible viewing from where he is sat and unless you spend money on burying the cables could be a mess which might not be possible

Reactions: 15
Yes the reason we go on about her size is because she says she is body confident and a size 18, but she clearly is neither. I will tell you and all the rest of the cowbags a secret now, a few months ago Babs wore headbands and got slated for it. I am her age nearly and wear headbands. Babs gets slated for going to bed early, I go to bed early. I have not taken these two things to heart though as I am different to Babs in other ways and I sure as hell would be staying up late had I had the opportunity to go to some of the places Babs has. It's the whole Bab's package that cowbags on here are criticising not any one thing. I am a size 8 to 10 (two sizes Babs!) but others on here are close to Bab's size it's not her size it's the lies, filtering and a host of other things. I am sorry you came to the thread and thought it was the fact that she is a size 18 and above that we object to. It's really not it's just the lying and the fact that there is hardly a day goes by without she states she is a size 18. I hardly ever state my size (have done here I know) but Bab's does daily. I hope this explains things a bit..and don't feel bad I very much doubt you behave like Babs..
Came to the thread, felt "depressed" at what we discuss, and has hasn't been back??? 🤔

• Heart
Oh the post about watching BGT is hilarious...we always slate her on here for not watching 'family' stuff together and packing the kids off to bed by 7 so they get a sofa each to watch crap! So no Stephen doesn't normally sit that close because he doesn't normally have to share the sofa does he emma!! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The whole of the downstairs layout doesn’t work in that house. An extension won’t fix it either. The gifted TV is suitable for a big room, but old greedy Babs accepted it and moved the older TV out despite the lounge being too small. It dominates the room, and it’s probably on most of the time because Babs is addicted. It’s why she wants to be on Gogglebox too,

Reactions: 17
Thank you 💕💕
Sending strength and kindness 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you 💕💕
Well you tell your inlaws from a mental health professional, what they're telling you is just as damaging as the event itself! Morons!
Big love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you 💕💕
Aw @Missymoo92 ....sending you lots of warm hugs to you...life is a tit at times and the likes of Bab don't help..just know we care for each other on here ,something Bab hasn't- got a friendly support system. Stay strong 😘😘 xx.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.