Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers the exact pair of trousers they wore on random days? And who even cares if you wore leggings on fun days out surely the day is your memory not what you wore…

Reactions: 24
I could kinda of get it if she was poor and never bought herself anything new but she's always buying new clothes . No excuse for those leggings.

Reactions: 17
Babs’ content for the next couple of weeks:
1. Tag me in on the best #size18 leggings to buy
2. Come shop with me for plastic loft boxes
3. Organising videos of my loft
4. Bank holidays before kids and after kids
Etc. etc. etc.
😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her dad was proud of her gross stories of fanning her fetid foof, peeing out the side of her gusset and encouraging a foot fetishist?! 🤷‍♀️

They really are a strange bunch!
she clearly caught up on tattle and realised that the cowbags had noticed rog had an IG account which was following her and decided she needed to address our speculation that she'd created an account in her dad's name as a way to increase her follower count. ofc it's a total fabrication. there is absolutely no way grandad rog was so keen to watch his daughter flash her nipple and fan her crotch that he decided to create an account to watch that. aneven of he had, i do not believe "proud" is an accurate description of his reaction - far more likely he was mortified, humiliated and ashamed, but that wouldn't provide babs with a "cute" story time. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Well, as predicted Babs had a busy day on stories rewarding tattlers with all those tingos - best she goes and has a lie down after all that ‘werk’

….oh, hang on….🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if she has had those leggings for that long - who the duck remembers exactly what day they wore which pair of plain black leggings. Shut the duck up Emma.
presumably because they were the one sole pair of black leggings she owned - as that is the only way she could possibly identify a specific pair from a photo. and based on the photos, she wore them very regularly, thus she obviously never washed them. she is proud of the fact that was parading round in dirty, unwashed, sweaty leggings for ten years, and now - to make it even more vile - she's photographed herself with the leggings shoved over her face, tongue peeking out the hole in the "gusset". not much has changed, eh babs? 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
"Bikini season is coming" reels are starting to appear, can basically see Babs copying this, standing there in her baggy clothes then putting a bikini over the top...she won't like it though as there is nothing of her 'on show', maybe she will #addmytrotters rather than #addabelt for Colin 🤣

Did we ever get the bikini fashion update reel for the realistically #size18, which, if she claims to be back in 2018 who the hell is she kidding for 2022???

Reactions: 16
Just thinking...it's only a few months before our ranks are swelled by TT's classmates. Wonder how long it will take.

• Sad
  • Wow
Ewwww she’s so gross it’s unreal.
She got back from Florida on Saturday and it’s now Tuesday?! How is she still jetlagged?! It’s only a 5 hour difference too!
Maybe if she got up and had some exercise and fresh air and actually DID something she’d feel better.
And put your top back on Emma before you post your disgusting witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ewwww she’s so gross it’s unreal.
She got back from Florida on Saturday and it’s now Tuesday?! How is she still jetlagged?! It’s only a 5 hour difference too!
Maybe if she got up and had some exercise and fresh air and actually DID something she’d feel better.
And put your top back on Emma before you post your disgusting witch.
She isn't jetlagged anyway! To be jetlagged you need to have adjusted to the time zone you were in, as opposed to getting up at 2am every day to post on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This has really fucked me off...as an ex funeral arranger this beautiful song was often picked by families to be played at their loved ones funeral service and this insensitive lard arse mourns her tit leggings to it playing over her story. Bab...you are the most basic brain dead waste of skin that's ever walked this earth 🖕🖕🖕🖕.
Definitely!! A major funeral favourite... used to mourn her cheap ass leggings... she is so crap.

Reactions: 15
She's buying shoes to show off her feet more isn't she? 🤮
I think the only person she needs to be showing her trotters to is a doctor.
Also stop with the morning pit stories no one wants to hear about your strange dreams and how tired you are

Hold on to your hats cowbags! I’m in the land of brum for a team away day at the moment, my hotel is literally 200 yards across the road from the infamous Primark 🎉 I was babs spotting yesterday but so far the yellow one has eluded me and I haven’t been able to observe her in her natural habitat. I’m hoping today is the day and will submit my report later should my wild dreams come true!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks to Colin, I’ve got an awful feeling that she now thinks she has gorgeous feet when they are in fact the most bloated trotters that I have ever seen. The straight across toes make me feel physically sick! I don’t think even wide fit would accommodate those slabs of meat 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolute rubbish about Birmingham schools making kids write mom rather than mum!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those sandals will never go round her fat cankle!!!!! Now I have big feet and need a wide fitting and I do find New Look have some good shoes for me and it looked like it was New Look she was looking at.
However she really needs to get that swelling sorted out, if my feet were still swollen 4 days after my flight I’d be very concerned!
The reason she’s tired is because she got up every morning at 2am to post crap - I mean who the hell does that?!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.