Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony if they’ve all caught the thing that can’t be named 🦠 😷 & doesn’t exist in SpongeBabs gusset pants world!
It wouldn't affect her if they had it! She didn't stay home when she was supposed to, there's no way she'd stay home now u don't have to! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Isn't it strange how the Conway's seem immune to covid. I mean everyone I know has had it least once, or someone in their household has, but not Babs lot, not one of them has had covid? What's the odds of that with school age children and all the galavanting she does.
I read an article which was jokey but applicable to Babs, it said if you haven’t had covid you don’t have enough friends😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watching her “travel” vlog and it’s pants. How annoying that she made ste pause the tv so she could talk tit into a camera… Also how did they get to Heathrow? Did they pay for parking, where did they park and how much was it? These are things you need to add in so called travel vlogs!! I may have missed if she said they drove but she’s still annoying. Also she looks like a prat in her disney ears.
Why don’t they sit one kid with one parent, it’s so weird she has the two then feels the need to praise herself 😂😂

Her “excuse me gorgeous” to Ethan is so patronising. Her asking for the main light to go on and for ste to turn the tv down/off (again) is also just so annoying 🤣 And Im also laughing at the “move that chair beautiful bit” 😂😂 Oh dear she has to figure out where the chairs, just be grateful you irritating woman 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Greeting the dog … oh how the dog misssed us .. blah bloody blah.
And the crying
“ I tell you there were tears I sobbed, Margot was confused as she’d had the time of her life the traitor

I can hear that in her droning voice right now 🙈🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattle TINGO - she will pick/rub her eyes whilst yawning her manky morning breath and say about missing HOME.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
TT has got 122k followers on Facebook.....Babs has 51k.

As for Instagram TT has 128k.. babs 145k

Those numbers are fast catching up on IG..👏🤣

P.S I not tired , I'm also trying to not sleep medicate tonight, can't rely on those bad boys forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isn't it strange how the Conway's seem immune to covid. I mean everyone I know has had it least once, or someone in their household has, but not Babs lot, not one of them has had covid? What's the odds of that with school age children and all the galavanting she does.
Touch wood I haven't, but then I live on my own have no family at all and work from home so reduces chances alot.. I keep saying being anti social has to have some advantages! I read though that only about thirty percent of people are like me in the UK now. I agree I think Babs must have had it and maybe even dismissed it as one of her allergy days that she has frequently..Also there was a time a bit back when Steve and the children went AWOL for a few days and it was speculated then that they could have been "poorly"!

I read an article which was jokey but applicable to Babs, it said if you haven’t had covid you don’t have enough friends😂
Agreed I saw that article and yes the cap fits with me only have a couple of friends.. As stated being anti social has to have some advantages as at times a lonely life although never have minded own company as an only child..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tattle Tingo to all of us who said she’d mention jet lagged, how tired she is and washing!🎉
Also how pathetic is she is give her mum laundry to do?! At 44 years old you’d think she’d manage! Never snipped those apron strings eh?!
Emma’s still a twit!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jesus wept. That first story this morning 🤢🤢🤢🤢. Gross disgusting morning mouth. I have gone right off my morning coffee. She's so vile it's unreal!!!

Plus she's knackered..jet lag. How does she think them poor kids will feel at 9am when their sat at school trying to be educated?? She will be wallowing in sofa with the dog whilst her Mum ploughs through a bin bag full of her "disney"washing....the lazy witch!!!
It's not like she has to go to "work" and juggle holiday washing like the rest of us.
😡😡😡🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Emma you cannot be jet lagged because you didn’t even attempt to get on American time and you were up at 2am every day on Instagram….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yuk 🤢🤢 her morning pit stories are so gross, no one wants to see you babs yawning and wiping your face on your pajamas. Get out of bed and have a wash first.
Why is she letting her mom taking all her washing to do, babs has plenty of time to do it herself as I'm sure all she will be doing today is moaning about how tired she is.
Also no babs you lay on the sofa all day while the rest of your family did everything how fake does that sofa pic look

Reactions: 24
Yuk 🤢🤢 her morning pit stories are so gross, no one wants to see you babs yawning and wiping your face on your pajamas. Get out of bed and have a wash first.
Why is she letting her mom taking all her washing to do, babs has plenty of time to do it herself as I'm sure all she will be doing today is moaning about how tired she is.
She's got as long as she wants to plod through the holiday washing- with the amount of clothes they all have I doubt they're desperate for their Disney attire! Especially as the kids are back to school. Take it she's abandoned the "one load a day" hack for "Wet Sans laundry service"? Ridiculous. I can't believe she's whining about tiredness and jetlag but is expecting her kids to go to school- surely letting them stay home today wouldn't have hurt? Hope one of them dozes off at school and she has to get off her ass and go and get them

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
It’s really pathetic that she just cannot WAIT to get up and start posting her inane drivel first thing, before she’s even had a wash or got dressed or anything.
So addicted to her social media it’s first and foremost every time.

Reactions: 20
Oh for goodness sake woman get a grip!!! Do your own washing!!! You won’t even need any of those summer clothes at the moment. I wouldn’t give washing to my mum as I’m so particular about how I do my washing 😆 but I also wouldn’t give it to her as I’m a grown up and can do it myself!!!

Why would she give the washing to her mom, who is also taking care of her seriously ill dad? (Babs words not ours), who have also looked after their rodents fee free for the last 2 weeks, just how selfish and self centred is this woman?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she caught up with tattle and mentioned every Tingo suggestion the Cowbags made. She thinks she's clever, when actually shes just a twit.

How sad living your life replying to a gossip site. Don't read it Bab, get on with your life, but try by starting making better choices or you will find yourself with the bank knocking at the door, losing your flash postcode and working in a job for minimum wage.

PS. No issue with minimum wage jobs by the way! Just not the job/lifestyle she aspires to!

• Haha
Why would she give the washing to her mom, who is also taking care of her seriously ill dad? (Babs words not ours), who have also looked after their rodents fee free for the last 2 weeks, just how selfish and self centred is this woman?!
But Emma is a big time influencer and famous in Brum……..she hasn’t got time to do laundry!! 🤣🤣
She has got tv to catch up on and big important work like filming herself prancing round her kitchen flashing her enormous gunt!

Good grief WHY have her management not dropped her like a hot potato especially after the cavorting in the pool with her nipple out and the talk of peeing🤢🤢🤢
Shes far more hassle than she is worth!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Babs please retire now. Every single story is a tattle reference now. Not sure what advice your groupon therapist has given but get some bloody content and stop relying on us cowbags 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.